Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Suspend Terra LUNA Coins!  (Read 395 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:48:09 PM

statistics Price Terra LUNA Coins

All-Time High = $119.18   -----   All-Time Low = $0.056025

Bad news that Binance started suspending this coins. as soon as possible for you to withdraw LUNA coins stored on the Binance Exchange!

https://ibb.co/C1BsRKC
https://twitter.com/binance
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terra-luna/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/terra-luna
Dang, that's a big dumping happens there. Now I know why many people are crying and dying right now, making this luna coin one of the hottest topic in the crypto sphere lately. For sure binance gave their customers an early warning before they finally suspend any transactions ongoing for this coin. People still have the chance to sell if they wanted to.

I know it is disappointing but I think others will do it. It's better to get something than nothing at all or before this coin completely turned into a scam. Was this the first time binance done a move like this? (suspending suspicious coins) because many scam coins before that they lists and I don't heard that they take any action with it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 08:35:00 PM

I've checked their telegram group and there are a lot of discussions some still positive some giving up others still thinking to hold in the hope of resurgence, so many people lose their life savings it wipes their fortune overnight it's a discussion between temporary and permanent the next 48 hours is crucial right now the foundation is looking to save Luna so we'll see the market evaluation in the next few days.
I would say that you could literally give up right now because they are losing the battle. They are at around 99%+ lost right now and that should tell you what you need to know about the project. They printed something like 600 million luna to keep this fight right? That means the price would of course fall, there is no denying that and you shouldn't be shocked about it, if you print that much then there will be inflation.

This is why I emphasize putting your money into decentralized projects, if the team decided to print 600 million more and created inflation, then I could have very well kept my money in dollars, they do the same thing and much better as well.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 08:48:08 PM

Trading is back and Binance seems to be enjoying all of the commissions that they get from the people that have been happy on this pump and dump of Luna. Well, even it pumps that hard, it's not going back to the price that it used to be.

they will want to sell and get rid of it if they can,
I see many holders don't trust Luna anymore so most of them can't do anything..
want to throw it away can't with its worthless value and plus some exchanges have been suspended and I'm disappointed in myself for buying it
They're already at loss so why sell it at total loss if it has a lesser value now. They just have to hold it and wait if there's some good turn around that will happen if ever it recovers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 09:20:50 PM

They're already at loss so why sell it at total loss if it has a lesser value now. They just have to hold it and wait if there's some good turn around that will happen if ever it recovers.
That is certainly the best option for them to take now. Selling will just fuel it out to drop more, they instead hold it maybe the price will turn back high and trading become active as well. It is just a matter of how Terra Luna developers are giving up on their project now which is somewhat unfortunate and many holders and investors suffered great losses.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/binance-terra-luna-stablecoin-51652445887
It's been a great decision made by Binance, it is a need for the Terra Luna team to solve their issue first, or else they will gonna lose their place in Binance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 10:08:51 PM

Trading is back and Binance seems to be enjoying all of the commissions that they get from the people that have been happy on this pump and dump of Luna. Well, even it pumps that hard, it's not going back to the price that it used to be.

want to throw it away can't with its worthless value and plus some exchanges have been suspended and I'm disappointed in myself for buying it
holding back is the only solution for those who get luna at a high price even though in reality the price is difficult to return unless the market occurs ATH in the future
now some markets have reopened luna trading with BUSD I hope this is a good start

kryptocanon

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 10:15:08 PM

The same Binance that suspend LUNA trading on its expoteneous platform has had it resumed after the founder publicly announced it on Twitter earlier today, within the space of under 30 hours. I think there's something huge about this LUNA to come but it's advisable just lay low, watch it for a while before investing on it again as the risk is extremely high now.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀███████████     SecondLive.World     ███████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
CHOOSE LIFE  ♦  CHOOSE SPACE  ♦  CHOOSE FRIENDS
viananda2525

Activity: 1047
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 10:21:21 PM

holding back is the only solution for those who get luna at a high price even though in reality the price is difficult to return unless the market occurs ATH in the future
now some markets have reopened luna trading with BUSD I hope this is a good start
new speculation has been made now , traders start speculatiing some money in order to gain huge profit while luna price recovery after they now DO kwon propose solution for this problem. maybe if sell our luna yesterday, we have no chance to see it recovery. maybe price would not go like the past but maybe if we buy it now it have chance to goes up.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 04:00:11 AM

Bad news that Binance started suspending this coins. as soon as possible for you to withdraw LUNA coins stored on the Binance Exchange!
less than 1 day, this suspension was canceled and binance re-listed luna with the luna-busd pair. this will only make many new people suffer losses because they hope that Luna recovers. Binance should be wiser in making decisions, maybe wait for the total supply of luna to decrease drastically before they restore luna trading on their platform.
Davian144

Activity: 2534
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 05:04:22 AM

less than 1 day, this suspension was canceled and binance re-listed luna with the luna-busd pair. this will only make many new people suffer losses because they hope that Luna recovers. Binance should be wiser in making decisions, maybe wait for the total supply of luna to decrease drastically before they restore luna trading on their platform.
In fact, Binance knows what to do because each exchange has its own rules and policies for listing and suspending any tokens or coins that are already in the crypto space.
So Binance also can't be blamed for the canceled suspension because at least those who bought but haven't had time to sell can directly monitor the price of Luna on Binance, even though it's still very low.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 05:47:38 AM

In fact, Binance knows what to do because each exchange has its own rules and policies for listing and suspending any tokens or coins that are already in the crypto space.
So Binance also can't be blamed for the canceled suspension because at least those who bought but haven't had time to sell can directly monitor the price of Luna on Binance, even though it's still very low.
Every decision has been considered by Binance, Binance excludes the rules for policy. There are many considerations that need to be discussed by Binance, canceling the suspension is the right decision even though Binance violates the rules made. They can see Luna future, and think of the Binance users who bought Luna at a time when prices were still high. Binance is still giving Luna a second chance, if it does not show the best conditions, Binance can revoke the suspension.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀