Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Viperatech.com Review For Brutal SCAM Scheme  (Read 78 times)
smooki3 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 11:14:18 AM

What happened::

Hy guys,

I got contacted by a person, who has been scammed by viperatech.com and it has been a brutal scam.

He explained this to me and inquired to tell his story, which goes like this:

3 months ago he has bought a miner from them and everything was ok, he has received his miner and they have earned his trust.

A month ago they have contacted him with the offer to preorder 10 units of S19 XP of the exclusive price of $10 000 per unit (not like in their website ($13 900). They have asked for 40% payment of the offered price to reserve his 10 units now, for the August batch.

He had agreed and the transfer of the money have been made on the same day.

When he has asked them to confirm the receipt of his crypto they have denied that the transfer have been made. On the next day when he has asked them again to confirm his transfer they have told him that he have never bought or preoredered something from them. They have completely ignored his payment and the receiving of it. They have denied that they have contacted him for the preordering of these units. So he got stung with such huge amount of money by this so called ‘’trusted vendor’’

I can see that something is happening on their trustpilot page. There are some reviews which are explaining similar behavior. Not delivered products, ignore and rejections..

One of the reviews caught my attention, because first viperatech’s respond was exactly like the others, but after the review was verified, they changed the reply with a number of already delivered order to different address as the person who have written the review is from Spain, but the number shows delivery to ‘’MCCLEARY, WA US’’ signed from C. Cunningham and its from 3 months ago. This only my speculation.

I think, if the above is true, they have washed their hands of, with this reply and some real number from 3 months ago just to look legit and to lure more people like the person for which I’m telling you about in this thread.

Not to mention that the fact that they are not on asicminervalue.com anymore speaks for itself.

Reference Link:

https://www.viperatech.com/

Proof of Payment:

This is what he sent to me:

https://ibb.co/NNrzjMs

https://ibb.co/sbnKbmq

https://ibb.co/bQcDJX8

Additional Notes:

Scammers are getting smarter with each passing day, and everyone needs to be very careful in this bear market. My opinion is that if they had capital and bought some products to send some items to gain trust and later steal more, this is a small sacrifice in the face of a bigger picture that cannot be neglected.

I leave it to you to decide and make your own conclusions.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3465

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2022, 01:15:35 PM
Merited by NeuroticFish (2)

When he has asked them to confirm the receipt of his crypto they have denied that the transfer have been made. On the next day when he has asked them again to confirm his transfer they have told him that he have never bought or preoredered something from them. They have completely ignored his payment and the receiving of it. They have denied that they have contacted him for the preordering of these units.
It would've been better if there was also a screenshot for the above stuff.

I can see that something is happening on their trustpilot page. There are some reviews which are explaining similar behavior. Not delivered products, ignore and rejections..
TBH, most of those reviews seem like it was a targeted attack on them [they just left after leaving those reviews], but while I was checking some of their product reviews, I noticed someone [or rather one of their shills] "commented [with a slightly different account that probably uses his nickname instead]" about receiving the second-order on the same day that he got the first order!

The address your friend sent to, forwarded almost everything to "Binance's hot wallet" and while I was checking its history [1DTteP...], I noticed it has repeatedly sent funds to "another known Binance address", so it's safe to say that these scammers regularly use that platform [they might be able to help, but tell your friend to not get his hopes up]!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 03:29:52 PM

I leave it to you to decide and make your own conclusions.
Some viperatech.com web customers have suggested, expressed based on their experience.

https://www.reviews.io/company-reviews/store/viperatech-com
Please DON'T shop from viperatech.com, use only trusted sites for online shopping as there are many frauds online like this false mining hardware provider. They dont deliver.

Actually there are many websites online, which provide services selling mining devices like ASIC and GPU or the like, it's just that sometimes people are lazy to check about their Reputation is cheating or not.

If,everyone had a little time to look for reviews of sites that provide mining tools, maybe the case like the natural OP wouldn't have happened, for that in the future do research before buying / selling online in any form, to prevent loss of money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████