Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any alternative exchanger of FTX ?  (Read 160 times)
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4271

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 08:33:36 AM

I use these exchangers
https://changelly.com/
https://changenow.io/
https://fixedfloat.com/

On these exchanges, you can trade without KYC, but check the limits.
Any centralized exchanger can request a KYC, this is written in the user agreement.
https://www.kucoin.com/
https://www.bitget.com/
Except with https://www.kucoin.com/ as the exchange without use KYC what about other list and looks still new and first time I see several exchange list your recommended, still not any trader or investor use than exchange market and could I know how reputation there. I worry if still promote with not popular exchange market because looks not familiar exchange listed name you give to OP. Although the OP looking for with exchange market without KYC, I think we need give trusted and popular exchange market for his alternative option and have bigger transaction volume.
I wrote those services with which I work. All risks belong to the user. This is not an advertisement. Do more transactions for smaller amounts.
Another exchange with a good trading limit without KYC.
https://www.hotbit.io/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 10:45:57 AM

I don't know of an exchange that has lower fees than FTX, but I use Kucoin more often than other international exchanges. Well, that's because in Kucoin, we can still make transactions without doing KYC even though it's limited. however, the fee may not be as cheap as FTX, but it's quite worth it.
other than that you only need to do KYC level 1 to make transactions at FTX. i think KYC level 1 is not as difficult as Level 2. it just verifies some common things without uploading identity.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 11:42:12 AM

Usually I knew that ftx exchanger does not require kyc verification of any national id card.  Just verify with the number.  But today I see the exception is going to ID verification.  I really want to know if there is a good alternative to this exchanger.  In which withdrawal fee will be zero and doesn't need any KYC

What do you mean by exception, you can still trade and withdraw in FTX exchange now without any KYC, just your name and number, But it's just limited on any decentralized coins, like Eth, Bnb, etc. but you cannot trade and swap centralized coins like XRP because it was requiring KYC for you to do that, and the withdrawal limit it's just limited to $2K daily, and it's not true that the withdrawal of FTX is zero the truth is they have just using subsidy on every withdrawal for the expensive transaction fees, like Ethereum ERC20 tokens, anyway if you can stake the FTX token in their platform your Eth withdrawal is free on daily basis. 
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 06:27:49 PM

I don't know of an exchange that has lower fees than FTX, but I use Kucoin more often than other international exchanges. Well, that's because in Kucoin, we can still make transactions without doing KYC even though it's limited. however, the fee may not be as cheap as FTX, but it's quite worth it.
other than that you only need to do KYC level 1 to make transactions at FTX. i think KYC level 1 is not as difficult as Level 2. it just verifies some common things without uploading identity.
Usually FTX can make transaction and have lower fees without have to apply KYC early, but right now have change rule and need to upload document ID before making transaction on FTX. I like with FTX because first time as my priority exchange when buying ethereum as fee transaction for ERC20 coin without need to pay fees when withdrawing eth from FTX exchange, but right now have change rule beside have fees for withdrawing eth and need to use document ID if want trading or withdrawing assets on FTX exchange market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 07:04:13 PM

Usually I knew that ftx exchanger does not require kyc verification of any national id card.  Just verify with the number.  But today I see the exception is going to ID verification.  I really want to know if there is a good alternative to this exchanger.  In which withdrawal fee will be zero and doesn't need any KYC

According to my experience in the field of cryptocurrency, I have always preferred to use decentralized platforms that do not ask for any personal information, but of course the options were very limited.
In fact, Bisq exchanger platform is considered one of the most secure options and can be used in the form of a desktop application. It's so friendly-use and has a lot of amazing features compared to other dex running within a specific network like Pancakeswap or etherdelta.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2431

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 09:20:02 PM

Exchanges without KYC - Kucoin, Huobi, OKX. Good alternatives for a lot of transactions. FTX is a very regulated exchange, you need KYC for all transactions. Zero commission for withdrawal of funds from exchange purse - this is fantastic, it does not happen. Exchanges live off commissions, no one will work for free.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████