Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luna Crashed!  (Read 219 times)
Jutho

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 07:27:09 AM

The Luna case make me fear about ETH 2.0, which is comming soon ...
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2022, 09:03:33 AM

It's shocking to see how Luna turned out to be a worthless token within a week. It was reported that dozens of people committed suicide over the past week due to this horrible price incident. So let hear from the experts in the forum.
Do you think Luna can still recover from this price menace? If yes, for how long do you think it will take Luna to recover? And if you think it will not recover, what is your advice to the investors? Over to you guys.

Luna and Ust will never recover, this project is dead. there is no way to save this project even if they want to burn luna and ust, investors' trust has already been lost. when the trust has disappeared there are no more investors who want to buy/hold. So I guess Luna doesn't have any hope anymore.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2022, 11:17:04 AM

It's shocking to see how Luna turned out to be a worthless token within a week. It was reported that dozens of people committed suicide over the past week due to this horrible price incident. So let hear from the experts in the forum.
Do you think Luna can still recover from this price menace? If yes, for how long do you think it will take Luna to recover? And if you think it will not recover, what is your advice to the investors? Over to you guys.

Haven't heard of someone committing suicide let alone a dozen? What is that a genocide? Lol.
With that large supply, I can say It would be really hard for Luna to recover. I might not say that it's already dead coz the team is still working to fix everything. Yes, there is a chance but that chances are very slim now. That also depends on what will the team come up with that helps their project at least recover a little bit and start from there.
But, right now Luna has been considered dead, though there were still a lot of people buying Luna in hopes for a recovery.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 12:47:57 PM

In my opinion, Luna will likely recover but not anytime soon. Everyone wanted to know what caused a project like this to fail so badly. yes. today Luna went down very drastically looking like a classic story that broke trust and whatever remains, if you have invested in Luna then be patient but If not, reinvest in a safer project. because we never know what will happen tomorrow.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 09:31:09 PM

What could ever be the connection between the two? Luna crashed because they had a system where they had a coin, which backed a pegged UST and when people started to depeg their UST, they started to use their reserves for bitcoin and any other coin, and when that wasn't enough they printed probably trillions of Luna and used that to keep it pegged which they still failed.

So, their coin which used to worth 80+ dollars just a week or so ago ended up not being worth anything at all. This is the difference and I do not think that it should be really that much of a problem to ETH because there is absolutely nothing similar going on with ETH 2.0 at all.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 09:50:39 PM

Until now, i still can't imagine that a very good token end up being worthless in the end. But this is what investments are. They don't hold guarantees that they will forever be profitable. So sorry to hear for all those suicidal cases, i think they never want to do it but the situation pushed them to do so. I don't know if Luna can still recover, but maybe we should start investing only on the amount we can afford to lose.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2022, 09:29:47 AM

surprising the world of luna tokens can drop drastically many who hold luna tokens are disappointed and they are discouraged because they lost a lot of money, will the luna tokens recover as before?

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 01:01:11 PM

surprising the world of luna tokens can drop drastically many who hold luna tokens are disappointed and they are discouraged because they lost a lot of money, will the luna tokens recover as before?
Luna crashed was beyond limit, costs hodlers to lose there Money. The dump was the number one thing that trend in the market for straight one week. Although, people were still bagging the coin despite the serious dump of the coin. One thing I know for sure that, the coin will still retraced back to it's normal price but it will take time because people behind the projects will have to put in more efforts to make it a solid one. Whales in the space have already bagged enough of the coins, everyone who bagged the coins in the dip, is still waiting for the coin to pumped back, others have even zero mind that they would leave their Luna for a space it 1-2 years.

Free space
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2022, 01:09:28 PM

They are two different scenarios and different developers so I think you are worrying for nothing.

Luna crashed was beyond limit, costs hodlers to lose there Money. The dump was the number one thing that trend in the market for straight one week. Although, people were still bagging the coin despite the serious dump of the coin. One thing I know for sure that, the coin will still retraced back to it's normal price but it will take time because people behind the projects will have to put in more efforts to make it a solid one. Whales in the space have already bagged enough of the coins, everyone who bagged the coins in the dip, is still waiting for the coin to pumped back, others have even zero mind that they would leave their Luna for a space it 1-2 years.

I was inclined to think that Luna will recover but not anymore after I have known the possible plan of its CEO to fork Luna.  Although the plan suggests an airdrop for holders, that move remove trust in the existing Luna market.  Terra CEO should have listened to CZ in order for the current Terra problem to be solved and strenthen the trust of the Terra Investors.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Little_Sister

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 01:29:54 PM

I was inclined to think that Luna will recover but not anymore after I have known the possible plan of its CEO to fork Luna.  Although the plan suggests an airdrop for holders, that move remove trust in the existing Luna market.  Terra CEO should have listened to CZ in order for the current Terra problem to be solved and strenthen the trust of the Terra Investors.
I think they have their own options before deciding to consider outside advice, so I'm sure they will eventually listen to CZ for the best advice as he is very experienced in crypto and the terra team despite following that advice.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
WorkAsPro
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
Join us Now
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 02:00:54 PM

I think they have their own options before deciding to consider outside advice, so I'm sure they will eventually listen to CZ for the best advice as he is very experienced in crypto and the terra team despite following that advice.

What the team did are all wrong they should listen to Binance's CZ when he asked them to stop or halt the chain, now they are dealing with a very huge supply, if they have stopped it in the first place they will not be dealing with a very huge amount over 6 trillion, any other plans will not work they are dealing with a very huge mistake that they've made, its time for Do kwon to step down and he will be prosecuted for many thinks is a huge failure based on their bad decision.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
manok jepang

Activity: 775
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 02:35:42 PM

it can't be denied that in the last few weeks terra luna has been declining, and it's not certain what caused terra to fall so deep as it is now, but for now i still maintain my assets and hope that in the next few years terra can grow again and the price has increased again, but I think that at this time the development team will not give up and will not stop fighting to improve the quality and investor confidence in Terra.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: