Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Display Name changed from "COOLCRYPTOVATOR" to "The Cryptovator" | Tnx Theymos  (Read 532 times)
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 02:41:13 PM

I've been asking myself the same damn thing--I pretty much begged Theymos to allow me to switch my username to Sceptical Chymist, and I was met with a concrete wall of silence except for the members who supported my request in the thread I made.  

Are you sure that theymos has seen your thread and he is aware of your application? If your application has a good reason to change your display name, he might allow you to change the name since you are pretty much a known person in this forum. If theymos aware of your application and still didn't let you change the username. Maybe there could be another good reason behind it. You are popular enough with this username. Maybe theymos like this username too much, so he won't change your username  Grin (kidding).

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 06:17:02 PM

How many times have you been allowed to change the name? Like YOSHIE said, I think this is your 3rd time.
I've been asking myself the same damn thing--I pretty much begged Theymos to allow me to switch my username to Sceptical Chymist, and I was met with a concrete wall of silence except for the members who supported my request in the thread I made.  

Now I'm not saying I'm jealous, of course.  Good for OP that he can seemingly change his name at will (or at least if there's some something or other about an imposter that makes the change necessary).  I'm just perplexed as to why someone like myself, a member of 7+ years who's done a fairly decent job as a merit source--and I never asked to be one, mind you--would just be denied without even being told I was denied.

Heh heh.  I'm not really bitter.  Props to you, OP.
Impersonating with a previous username was pretty easy was a couple of capital 0. So I explained theymos how impersonators scam innocent users, especially on Telegram and other media. Although I can't prevent them all, I don't want to let them deceive people easily. That's how theymos convinced actually to change the display name. Somehow I was inspired by your name lol. That's why I use "The" works  Grin. However, I feel the current display name looks professional than before. But still love my old name.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 08:57:40 PM

My current display name is The Cryptovator

I have to say this that I don't know a username could be changed or that a user could make an appeal for that to the Admin and am sure your reasons must be so convincing enough to have been granted such opportunity, well the two names looks ok to me bith the former and the new one, but we must always bears in mind that this forum is open to all who find it of a good benefits across the whole world, while some just come across it while trolling and surfing the internet, our motives, objectives amd calibre of users are entirely different.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: