Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My cloud mining experiment  (Read 10678 times)
XScrypt

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:57:09 AM

I bought some Future Mining contacts on CEX.IO today which start mining on April 26th.
The price is currently arround 0.0081 to 0.0082 BTC/Ghs.
I guess the price will rise now, since its ony ten days until these contracts will start mining.
Take a look at CEX.IO

what a ridiculous price per GH/s... you do realise we are looking at difficulty rise in the next few hours, don't you?
You will never break even on that price, sell it while the going is good, and please; stop spamming this thread with links.

Do you think you will never break-even at that price?  (Due to the increasing difficulty).

Never. Use their calculator. The default is 100 GHs. At the current rate of difficulty increase that 100 GHs will earn you BTC for 6 months, then you will start losing money due to fees and whatnot. During that 6 months you'll get about .53 BTC, but it will cost you .82 BTC to buy the 100 GHs.

Not exactly the best investment.

LTC- LKdDXfJbCqMHpqTZwhaMKRE51eA7PPsCYy
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:22:25 AM

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@btc-arbs.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.26 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at btc-arbs.com Port 443

Seems they have not patched OpenSSL yet...
jseppeli

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:09:09 PM

Well the price for the FHA contracts on CEX.IO which start mining on the 26th of April which is 5 days from now keep rising.
Current Price ist 0.0083 BTC/Ghs compared to 0.0094/Ghs for contracts which start mining now.
Looks like a good short term invenstment 5 day for me. Look at the charts yourself at CEX.IO

Not a bad idea but be sure to sell them exactly the minute they are added to trade.
If the price is not the same by then it is going to drop quickly to about the FHA price.
ATM the cex price is 0.00923...
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:11:04 PM

Well the price for the FHA contracts on CEX.IO which start mining on the 26th of April which is 5 days from now keep rising.
Current Price ist 0.0083 BTC/Ghs compared to 0.0094/Ghs for contracts which start mining now.
Looks like a good short term invenstment 5 day for me. Look at the charts yourself at CEX.IO

I bought some Future Mining contacts on CEX.IO today which start mining on April 26th.
The price is currently arround 0.0081 to 0.0082 BTC/Ghs.
I guess the price will rise now, since its ony ten days until these contracts will start mining.
Take a look at CEX.IO

what a ridiculous price per GH/s... you do realise we are looking at difficulty rise in the next few hours, don't you?
You will never break even on that price, sell it while the going is good, and please; stop spamming this thread with links.

again.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:49:52 AM

Cex.io was cloud mining and no fee trading platform and at first i have earned few coins but now when ghs price halved and trading fees was introduced and working noone can make profit in long terms. you can only loose coins there. at least i realise cex is only scam.  only cex and few whales can make profit from there and i have lost allmost half of my investing there like most of users too. not recomended.
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:39:25 AM

Cex.io was cloud mining and no fee trading platform and at first i have earned few coins but now when ghs price halved and trading fees was introduced and working noone can make profit in long terms. you can only loose coins there. at least i realise cex is only scam.  only cex and few whales can make profit from there and i have lost allmost half of my investing there like most of users too. not recomended.

You should do some research before investment, and you should know the drop in GHs Price is inevitable with the uprising difficulty.
The introduction of trading fees may make the situation worst, but the GHs price has always been overpriced.

croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:04:35 AM

true. sure i will think twice next time and do better research before my coins go to another scam site.
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:49:18 AM

Keep updating your  table  I would like to know how It will go for you, I'm also using pbmining but as i calculate you need at least 3 months to pay everything off, but do you imagine how much difficulty will inrease in that 3 months? So  I don't know Is it even worth It.
raskul

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:05:56 PM

Keep updating your  table  I would like to know how It will go for you, I'm also using pbmining but as i calculate you need at least 3 months to pay everything off, but do you imagine how much difficulty will inrease in that 3 months? So  I don't know Is it even worth It.

I had anticipated my first contract with PBMining (february) could have broken even after three months - it's now three months, and it's not going to be this month - more like next month to break even, but hey, I have that contract for another 4 years and 8 months, so all is rosy, no-matter what the difficulty does.

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:39:09 PM

After all, that is quite a well ROI Smiley. Unfortunately the profits from the break-even point on will be less, but hey, all you mine is profit. 

Well done Raskul Wink.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:34:29 PM

Keep updating your  table  I would like to know how It will go for you, I'm also using pbmining but as i calculate you need at least 3 months to pay everything off, but do you imagine how much difficulty will inrease in that 3 months? So  I don't know Is it even worth It.

I had anticipated my first contract with PBMining (february) could have broken even after three months - it's now three months, and it's not going to be this month - more like next month to break even, but hey, I have that contract for another 4 years and 8 months, so all is rosy, no-matter what the difficulty does.
any update from your contract, already ROI?
seem BTC price went up from last month, that will help your process to get ROI
raskul

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:27:02 PM

Keep updating your  table  I would like to know how It will go for you, I'm also using pbmining but as i calculate you need at least 3 months to pay everything off, but do you imagine how much difficulty will inrease in that 3 months? So  I don't know Is it even worth It.

any update from your contract, already ROI?
seem BTC price went up from last month, that will help your process to get ROI

to be honest, i'm no longer monitoring it. My plan was to keep an eye until my first contract broke even. it's broke even now so i'm happy to let it work, i very rarely log in now and when I finally fell outta bed this morning - I'd got some extra BTC in my wallet - it took me the best part of a well-hungover hour to realise where it came from, it was from pbmining lol

KimNam

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:30:37 PM

I bought contracts for 5.8 BTC in total at pbmining.com
The total payouts including todays sunday payment ist about 4.1 BTC in 12 weeks.
So I am getting all my Bitcoins back after approx. 4 month and the next 4 years and 8 months will be profit, if they stay in the business long enough.
Considering that the prices where at about 0.007 BTC/GHS or higher when I bought my contracts and are now at 0.0044 BTC/GHS the breakeven should be even faster when you buy now. I am sometimes reinvesting my weekly payment so it makes calculations a bit more difficult.
For me it seems to pay off, but it is of course no guarantee for new investments.
how many BTC you get weekly right now?
did you have any active referrals who bought contract from your link?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:46:27 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 11:57:50 AM by Muhammed Zakir

Thank You For Posting These!  Smiley
Kindly,
        Muhammed Zakhir

akukurangsehat

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

Wow, this thread is surely give me a fresh air. I still got hesitate of which should I pick. And I think I got the answer already. But wait a sec, which one

you use now ? Just wonder it  Huh
KimNam

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:36:37 PM

Wow, this thread is surely give me a fresh air. I still got hesitate of which should I pick. And I think I got the answer already. But wait a sec, which one

you use now ? Just wonder it  Huh
there's no more profitable cloud mining
if you buy some contracts / GHS, you will not make ROI
bitcoin difficulty rise like crazy Sad
even direct mining your own hardware (almost) not profitable anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: