Belov316 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
del
May 15, 2022, 07:24:30 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2022, 01:09:56 PM by Belov316

/del
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kryptocanon

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 10:46:12 PM
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1)

I can categorically tell you nothing beat knowing how to analyze a trade by oneself. You see all these guys giving signal are nothing different from you. You can even do better, and I think they all are looking for means to diverse people/members/investors for their own selfish interest. You just don't happen to see it now

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀███████████     SecondLive.World     ███████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
CHOOSE LIFE  ♦  CHOOSE SPACE  ♦  CHOOSE FRIENDS
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 11:10:25 PM

Here we go again, another of the thousands of the so-called accurate crypto signal groups. Just a word of thought,  If a crypto signal group was accurate as the owners claim it is, then why don't they quietly make money out of it instead of vigorously advertising it in the forum?
What’s your end game OP? Same old scam?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 04:10:56 AM

Well, at least the website has placed a disclaimer at the bottom of the page.

Disclaimer: The signal service does not constitute and should not be regarded as investment advice. The Alpha Research provides an execution only service. You act on the signals entirely at your own risk.

Obviously, there's a business motive behind these free signals and that's to sell their TA service to those who will be interested for more. I guess it doesn't hurt if you join the channel as an observer. If you have some knowledge on charts, you can judge their calls on your own and leave anytime you want.

To be fair to them, a quick browse and I can see that their analysis looks more professional than what I've seen in the past.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: