Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will these coins achieve goals I set?  (Read 653 times)
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2022, 12:17:12 PM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

I only watch 3 of those list

$3 XRP - I don't think it will be happening soon, I mean everything is possible, but for me $3 for XRP was its all time high back in 2018 when everything with XRP was good, but now it is hard for XRP to get back to that price.

$1000 BNB - is very likely when the bullish market finally come, but no one knows when it is, Binance has been growth so much, so $1000 is not hard for BNB.

$8000 ETH - there is possibility, especially we are about to see the Ethereum 2.0 so, $8000 is possible but the market cap need to growth significantly compared to what it is now, then in means more adoption, which has been hard for ethereum competing with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 02:33:00 PM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

The only project out of those that I would invest in is XRP. I suggest selling the rest for more XRP and some ICP. Together these projects will rule crypto in 2023. Just watch.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 05:21:17 PM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

I have only invested with XRP, BNB, and ETH and yes, I believe in their potential but they can't reach that certain price in the same time frame. It's also hard to predict during this market season but I'm sure that it will take time. More adaptions, developments, and milestones for them before they strike a high value in the future.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 01:13:45 AM

I have only invested with XRP, BNB, and ETH and yes, I believe in their potential but they can't reach that certain price in the same time frame. It's also hard to predict during this market season but I'm sure that it will take time. More adaptions, developments, and milestones for them before they strike a high value in the future.

Your choice of 3 coins for investment is correct, because investing in top coins is indeed the safest choice for us to take in a bear market
situation. I believe top coins will always recover, the most important thing is that we must be patient in holding the coins we have until
the target we want is achieved. As you said the market is very unpredictable, so we really don't know when the bull market will come,
and we have to be patient waiting for the bull market to come. What is certain most likely bull market will not come this year, then just take
advantage of the current bear market to collect coins that we think are potential. However, to be able to generate large profits does take
a long time. That's why patience is the most important key to being able to make big profits. So don't ever expect us to get rich instantly
from crypto investments.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 01:27:14 AM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

you should add some more in XRP(Ripple) mate because this is one coin that will increase in the future since you are willing for long term holding mate.
remember that the price of XRP now is cheaper than the price in the former years.
3$? what do you expect on that  mate?
even if ripple hit 10 dollars yet that would nothing to gain, better to earn much in holding such promising coin specially when the  case against US Security Exchange Commission ends favoring the ripple team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2022, 01:33:12 AM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

At least surely that you have Bitcoin right?   Grin

Binance coin (BNB)

Ethereum (ETH)

Ripple (XRP)

these 3 are best to keep in your pocket , but you should add at least Solana(SOL) and Cardano(ADA) because those 2 are also one of the best to keep holding in our days now.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 08:58:51 AM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

it is your choice but the way you segregate the amounts? why need to put that 3$ in ripple and 5$ in bsw , 6$ in wow and 8$ in sxp?

isn't just a waste of effort?  from 4 digits in Binance and Ethereum then 1 digit for those 4?

i think this isnt fair at all  Grin

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 02:52:57 PM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

Nothing is difficult and impossible if the market is rising, especially XRP, BNB and ETH are coins that have a strong reputation in the market, even though there are stable coins, the market trend is still very dependent on bitcoin, if the bitcoin price can return to $50k I'm sure all the coin will reach that price
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 09:39:34 PM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

Binance coin (BNB)

Ethereum (ETH)

Ripple (XRP)

these 3 are best to keep in your pocket , but you should add at least Solana(SOL) and Cardano(ADA) because those 2 are also one of the best to keep holding in our days now.
I didn't see bitcoin in the list but even if he have it there, I still don't know if he invest on them or he is just making a prediction but no doubt that the three coins that you list are all good. When I check other comments above, these three coins are also they prefer. I think that is because the rest of the coins it the op's list are not popular and there might be a big risk that entails on them.

The OP is not aware that xrp already reached 3 usd and that happened on 2018 but for the bnb and eth, their last ath was just halfway of what we have here. If ever they recover, I think their next all time high would be the value's that are
seen here.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 10:05:29 PM

ETH to $8k. I'll surely dump the remaining Ethereum on my hold if that ever happens. But I don't know if I'll be able to reach that price because as soon as it reaches $5k to $6k, I might have to dump those ETH for the sake of profit as I don't want to miss profiting from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 10:16:46 PM

ETH to $8k. I'll surely dump the remaining Ethereum on my hold if that ever happens. But I don't know if I'll be able to reach that price because as soon as it reaches $5k to $6k, I might have to dump those ETH for the sake of profit as I don't want to miss profiting from it.
After this hardfork/the merger this year and we got the 100k transaction in a second with other developments. The coin we resume the higher trade and more adoption into the blockchain. I see ethereum hitting a considerable price prediction of 20k in the next altseason. If you had held it till now, you cant persevere for the next bull market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 10:26:38 PM

We can only speculate on the prices but I'm crypto, anything can happen. All may achieve the quoted price in the long term but how long or they may even become worthless, though not applicable to all. Personally, I believe that Ethereum, BNB and XRP, in that order have the most potential for hitting new ATHs when we enter a new bull season overdrive.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 11:27:25 PM

After this hardfork/the merger this year and we got the 100k transaction in a second with other developments. The coin we resume the higher trade and more adoption into the blockchain. I see ethereum hitting a considerable price prediction of 20k in the next altseason. If you had held it till now, you cant persevere for the next bull market.
If that's going to happen you may consider wanting to watch the gas fees because once there's a hype about ETH it's crazy when looking at the gas fees even if you sold some small things. I think it's just too early to assume that ETH would reach that price but I'm sure it will hit that price soon it might just take some time.

Anyway, what happens to the holding for long term and why are you guys dumping it already even if the price didn't hit it yet?

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 03:57:39 AM

Binance and Ethereum is No doubt that can break those prices because it is written already in their future lol   Grin Grin

Though Ripple had broken that 4$ price years ago so why not can make it again then?

BSW as well is a good and promising project so Indeed there is a future for this one.

But the other 2 shitcoins is seemingly being other for promotion.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2022, 05:37:34 AM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

Binance coin (BNB)

Ethereum (ETH)

Ripple (XRP)

I didn't see bitcoin in the list but even if he have it there, I still don't know if he invest on them or he is just making a prediction but no doubt that the three coins that you list are all good. When I check other comments above, these three coins are also they prefer. I think that is because the rest of the coins it the op's list are not popular and there might be a big risk that entails on them.
lol that's only my perception  Grin  Grin  Grin that he might bought bitcoin because as we knew if a person is literally a altcoin holder then surely they are also having bitcoin in their folio as to keep together with altcoins.
The OP is not aware that xrp already reached 3 usd and that happened on 2018 but for the bnb and eth, their last ath was just halfway of what we have here. If ever they recover, I think their next all time high would be the value's that are
seen here.
binance is near close to that last year though not totally so there is something that the investors may expect in the next pump happened .

Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1596
Merit: 330

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 06:59:40 AM

very high but that doesn't mean it's impossible, from some of the coins you mentioned I only believe in 2 coins namely ETH and BNB, I have no doubt that both coins can reach the price you mentioned but with a value that is too high it might be achieved in a long time.
if you look at what happened in the past, these two coins are able to continue to increase and with continuous developments it is not impossible that the same thing will happen in the future.
and for the BSW, WOW and SXP coins I am a little pessimistic about this coin going forward. but all back to yourself to choose and believe in coins for the future that can provide benefits for yourself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 08:47:24 PM

Yeah, Vitalik guarantees that but we need to wait first and see the application before celebrating that finish. $20k is a lot but I'm not limiting the potential of it.
I know that there will be crazy prices for the next years to come but I don't know how long I can hold ETH on this part. But if it's about bitcoin, I've been patient holding it and that will be my bet for my life so I hold it tight unlike any other coins that I hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
July 23, 2022, 02:42:26 AM

ETH rally to $8k is possible but more importantly we need to see bitcoin cross $100k first. You don't have to wait for ETH to hit $8k if that's not your goal, if you already have ETH at a low price and when it hits 5k you're already profitable then I think you should sell. Although I still believe ETH will have a bright future, I am concerned that ETH will become more centralized after it transitions to POS. So we can't say anything in advance, selling when it's profitable is what we should do.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 23, 2022, 02:58:00 AM

ETH rally to $8k is possible but more importantly we need to see bitcoin cross $100k first. You don't have to wait for ETH to hit $8k if that's not your goal, if you already have ETH at a low price and when it hits 5k you're already profitable then I think you should sell. Although I still believe ETH will have a bright future, I am concerned that ETH will become more centralized after it transitions to POS. So we can't say anything in advance, selling when it's profitable is what we should do.

If you are okay with the profits that you already gain, then it's yes, selling and try to buyback if another opportunity arrives.

It's always depend from how you see your investment, your set goal always reflect to how you understand and how you

do your DYOR. The deeper you know, the higher trust you give to the project, and the willingness to hold and wait is really

one good factor in terms of investing in this industry.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2022, 04:50:36 PM

XRP – $3
BSW – $5
WOW – $6
SXP – $8
BNB – $1000
ETH – $8 000

Thoughts and ideas?

I don't know the rest of those coins aside from these.

XRP – $3 - This is possible given that it's all time high before is more than $3. The current highest price it achieve last bull season reached above $1 and I think it's possible to penetrate that price point again.

BNB – $1000 - This will depend on the progress of the binance exchange and the future usage of their blockchain. But I think it's possible to go over that price range since they earned a massive growth in value last bull season.

ETH – $8 000- I'm very positive that ETH will reach this price. We are currently waiting for the release of their POS system which were delayed for a countless time now but this can make the price pump since there are many who want to have a good amount of voting power over others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: