Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:38:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is scarcer than gold.  (Read 2032 times)
Ahli38

Activity: 854
Merit: 741

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 04:29:44 AM

well and in my opinion between gold and bitcoin are equally valuable and equal.
And it's true the amount of gold like there is no limit. while bitcoin has a limit.
and even though I myself prefer to invest in bitcoin than in gold but still gold has a myriad of benefits and advantages in our lives apart from being made into jewelry.
that is like:
1. in industry
-first , namely as a conductor in smartphones or smart phones. Gold is often used in the mobile phone industry. This is because gold is an ideal conductor.
Gold also has the advantage of not being easy to rust, making it suitable for making sophisticated electronic items. Not only for smartphones, gold is also used in the PDA manufacturing industry, GPS to sophisticated calculators.
-The second benefit of gold is as a reflector of solar radiation in the glass. Gold is often mixed into special glass-making materials in high-rise buildings.
-third, Gold is also used as a protective helmet for astronauts so that astronauts' eyes and skin are protected while in space.
2. to fill dental fillings. Apparently, the benefits of gold as a dental filling far exceeds the price.
3.As Building Coating
4.As a Spaceship Element
5. Beauty Field
6. On medical

bitcoin excels in its rarity and deserves to be a profitable investment choice and gold excels at the myriad benefits in our daily lives.

I myself bought gold and turned it into a physical asset. and I also collect bitcoins for digital assets.
because I think these 2 things are important. because we do not know what will happen in the future with this earth and its technology.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 04:46:44 AM

While this is of course true I think it’s important to note that there are many more differences when it comes to comparing bitcoin and gold. Personally I can’t stand this comparison and don’t understand why so many people are so quick to compare the two. Gold is a physical asset, a metal, and used for a lot more things than bitcoin is, such as use in cars, electronics, jewelry etc.

Yes, gold has many utilities and is widely used in life and there's no reason we should compare them. Currently, bitcoin is considered an investment channel more than any utility, investors in bitcoin just want to make profits, not use bitcoin as a means of payment or currency.

If we just talk about price then maybe OP is right, as bitcoin supply is very limited compared to gold. In the future, the value of bitcoin will surely increase and become the most valuable virtual asset.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 06:01:20 AM

clearly different when we compare gold and bitcoin. although bitcoin has a much less supply, but if we compare, gold has a 100% trust level by all the world's population, while bitcoin is currently only 5% of the world's population. although the potential for bitcoin in the future is good, but no one knows for sure when it will happen, while until now the government has not legalized it, and tends to take other options as if there is no bright spot to restore bitcoin to its original function

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 2148

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 06:09:56 AM

Maybe we all will be dead by the time gold will be mined from asteroids. Basing your current decisions on predictions about techology that is decades away from now is not a good idea.

The main advantage of gold over Bitcoin is that gold has much higher amount of trust and reliability. Gold never crashes by 20% in one day for no reason. Many investors don't want their store of value to have a chance to go up by 1000%, but with a risk of going down by 50%. They want it to just maintain the value against inflation, and maybe grow a little. In this sense Bitcoin can't compete with gold - it's a risk asset.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1470
Merit: 106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 08:06:33 AM

I think this question is very sad because bitcoin and gold can't be the same, right? Gold is a natural product that can't be targeted, how much gold in the world, for example, tons of gold still in the earth, it can't be targeted, but if bitcoin is clear how many bitcoins are which was created by Satoshi Nakomoto so bitcoin and gold cannot be compared in number.

TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 08:18:27 AM

244,000 metric tons of gold has been discovered to date, 55,000 tons of gold are left.

But there is still a lot of gold left in the universe. There is gold on asteroids for example. One day these will be minable. So the gold supply is not as limited as some may think.

However, gold is hard to move around, weighs a lot, it's hard to sell or buy, it's not practicable.

With BTC it's another story. We all know there are only 21,000,000 coins and 3-4 millions are already lost forever.

There is no Bitcoin in the whole Universe, except on Planet Earth.

BTC is scarcer than gold. I think one day 1 BTC will enter the $xxx,xxx zone then the $x,xxx,xxx HODL BTC

Yeah, but I wouldn't really compare the two. When we say BTC is as gold, we mean it as a store of value, but that's where the similarities end. Where BTC is usefull for the financial sector, the gold is also usefull for electronics and even dentistry.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 08:33:58 AM

244,000 metric tons of gold has been discovered to date, 55,000 tons of gold are left.

But there is still a lot of gold left in the universe. There is gold on asteroids for example. One day these will be minable. So the gold supply is not as limited as some may think.

However, gold is hard to move around, weighs a lot, it's hard to sell or buy, it's not practicable.

With BTC it's another story. We all know there are only 21,000,000 coins and 3-4 millions are already lost forever.

BTC is scarcer than gold. I think one day 1 BTC will enter the $xxx,xxx zone then the $x,xxx,xxx HODL BTC
I don't really think only the scarcity of something decides the price of an asset, it's always the combination of Demand and scarcity that decides the price, due to this traditional mentality gold has always fetched a hell lot of demand and even though there has been a lot of production still the price has gone up in a linear manner. If bitcoin in the same manner continues to attract demand from retail investors it will obviously keep rising in price but if the demand get's killed due to failure of bitcoin as an utility then obviously it won't attract that much demand and eventually the price movement wouldn't really be that much.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 08:52:10 AM

"BTC is scarcer than gold" is an irrelevant statement, while there are only 21 million units in circulation there is potentially the ability to go to infinite decimal places when discussing units of Bitcoin, it's no way to define the value of an asset. It'd also be interesting to see how you came to the conclusion that there are 55,000 tons of gold left because that is at best a wild estimate. Bitcoin certainly does have some advantages over gold - as you say  it is much easier to transfer between parties in a secure way. However gold also has advantages over bitcoin, like being a precious metal with industrial usages and some rather useful metal properties, as well as being highly sought after in jewelry manufacturing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cookdata

Activity: 980
Merit: 892

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 11:23:32 AM

I don't think there's any competition going on between Bitcoin and Gold. Gold has been a treasure for thousands of years whereas BTC is not even up to two decades.

I think the focus should be on making Bitcoin as popular and acceptable as Gold because as of today Gold is still miles ahead of Bitcoin in terms of adoption and popularity and many people still don't understand what Bitcoin is all about.

Just the same way some people don't see gold as treasure, same way bitcoin will never be used by some people and countries. Whoever has managed to hold plenty of bitcoin and gold as reserve will shill and continue to do so to their advantage but let us forget the sentiment and hate about the two assets and be realistic for once, bitcoin is way better than gold in any definition, name it, the supply, the durability, the clean energy to mine it. If you see the process gold undergoes to become fully processed and ready to be used, you will hate gold entirely but governments will continue to defend their nonsense.

BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1568
Merit: 702

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 07:38:42 PM

I would like to think Gold as extremely scarce (even more so that Gold has been mined for a very long period of time) rather than see it that Gold is limited, on the other hand, Bitcoin is officially limited to twenty one million, and this is know, but we can not full determine how many gold are left there may still be several gold around waiting to be mined, Gold is natural Just has to go through refining, but Bitcoin isn’t although we use the term mining Bitcoin but that does not make it a natural resources.
PrivacyG

Activity: 826
Merit: 1802

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 07:51:09 PM

It is a debatable topic.  Bitcoin has a fixed number of coins but this can always be changed.  You can also divide a Bitcoin into many parts which some people say makes its supply in fact infinite rather than limited.  Things get worse when you think a one million dollar Bitcoin might require either a change of supply or of decimals, both of which some people argue have the same effect.  Eliminating or diminishing scarcity.

On the other hand, Gold also has its flaws.  I am pretty certain a hundred years ago people thought Gold was much scarcer than it actually is today.  Once technology evolves we get to find more about the world we are living in.  We might find more ways to extract Gold from things we produced.  We might find new ways to look for Gold under the ground.  We might find a way to mine Gold from other planets.  There are so many possibilities and at least a few of them could make Gold's price fall through the floor.  Imagine we found a LOT of Gold on another planet and we are bringing it back to Earth.  That could be the end of Gold as a commodity.

As said in the beginning of this reply.  Debatable and very speculative topic.

To be honest jewelries are the only real usage I see for gold myself. I suppose we can't wear a BTC as a necklace.
A lot of the devices we use today have Gold in it.  Gold is widely used in industries and this is a fact.  Its properties are one of the reasons Gold is still so demanded today.

On the other hand.  There are attempts of getting other much cheaper metals much closer to the properties of Gold.  I think scientists have in fact already accomplished something like this a while ago.  With technology's advance, Gold might turn into just a good metal for jewelry as you say.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1218

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 02:27:08 PM

Just the same way some people don't see gold as treasure, same way bitcoin will never be used by some people and countries. Whoever has managed to hold plenty of bitcoin and gold as reserve will shill and continue to do so to their advantage but let us forget the sentiment and hate about the two assets and be realistic for once, bitcoin is way better than gold in any definition, name it, the supply, the durability, the clean energy to mine it. If you see the process gold undergoes to become fully processed and ready to be used, you will hate gold entirely but governments will continue to defend their nonsense.

If I want to buy myself some bitcoin, then then I don't need to mine for this, I just go to the exchange and buy some. I will do the same with gold, I will not mine and process it, I will go to a pawnshop and buy some gold. I see no point in arguing which is better if I can use both of these assets for investment and get a profit from it. If you take a period of 10 years and see how gold and bitcoin have grown in price, then you will agree that these are good investment tools.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 03:12:54 PM

While this is of course true I think it’s important to note that there are many more differences when it comes to comparing bitcoin and gold. Personally I can’t stand this comparison and don’t understand why so many people are so quick to compare the two. Gold is a physical asset, a metal, and used for a lot more things than bitcoin is, such as use in cars, electronics, jewelry etc.

Yes, gold has many utilities and is widely used in life and there's no reason we should compare them. Currently, bitcoin is considered an investment channel more than any utility, investors in bitcoin just want to make profits, not use bitcoin as a means of payment or currency.

If we just talk about price then maybe OP is right, as bitcoin supply is very limited compared to gold. In the future, the value of bitcoin will surely increase and become the most valuable virtual asset.

The creator of bitcoin which is Satoshi Nakamoto invented this currency to be used as a currency and to be a utility someday to buy things but as of today, it's widely invested and then hold that for a matter of time until the holder wants to sell it. Yes, investors just started to invest bitcoin with one aim and that is to gain profits and not like the creator first imagined. But then again, still bitcoin holds a purpose because it can be a hedge against inflation.

As of comparing with Gold and Bitcoin, gold will remain scarce with a high value but bitcoin is scarcer and will hold more value because of its limited supply unlike the gold which its supply is not determined exactly and there's this gold in asteroids.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
|MINER|

Activity: 1162
Merit: 435

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 04:37:19 PM

I will not go into the question of whether BTC is less than gold, I don't really like to compare the two. At present we use gold as the asset of all currencies. The point is, the more gold you have, the more value of your currency. And for this, the big powers are competing for gold reserves. Gold has been used as a currency for thousands of years, but now gold is not used as a currency but as a currency asset.
And Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a potential cryptocurrency. It is called the mother of cryptocurrency. Yes, it may be that the price of Bitcoin may increase many times over due to low supply but I think Bitcoin may not have a value 100 or 200 years from now it may be replaced by someone else but Gold will be used as a valuable asset. I think Bitcoin is the mother of all currencies in the cryptocurrency world, and Gold is the mother of all currencies, Whether it is digital or fiat.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████  
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████    
         ██████      
          ████      
           ██          
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptosize

Activity: 1680
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 04:50:49 PM

Yes, it may be that the price of Bitcoin may increase many times over due to low supply but I think Bitcoin may not have a value 100 or 200 years from now it may be replaced by someone else but Gold will be used as a valuable asset.
Maybe humanity won't exist in 100-200 years from now (due to WW3 nukes). In that case, yeah, BTC won't be used by anyone to have any kind of value. Wink

But gold won't be used either, soooo...
Dunamisx

Activity: 896
Merit: 545

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 05:22:11 PM

Despite the uniqueness of them both as an investment asset, we could also as well understand their difference role in the economy, gold is a physical form of an asset that can be bought either in it pure nature as raw or purified forms into different jewelry materials,  bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency that can be accessible by any individual to use as a store of value/asset and also make payments with using any amount, gold although requires much fund to acquire it than bitcoin which one can get base on financial ability and bitcoin has in many ways proof high profitability than gold in recent times.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 06:07:21 PM

For me, in general, gold is the most stable investment option. I think that at the present time gold is a really reliable and stable option.
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 03:54:22 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay here on the planet Earth surface, which is a digital asset, where demand is very high than supply in the near future, total supply 21,000,000 Bitcoins, will be very high scars. and Bitcoin is going to be scars than Gold.
amihada

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 06:55:20 AM

Not everyone holds btc but everyone has held gold that means btc is indeed more rare than gold, btc only middle class people and above have it while gold can be owned by everyone because the price can be reached by the general public.
I mean here bitcoin created by satoshi is limited in number and gold until now the number is unlimited so it is very appropriate to say bitcoin is more rare and gold.

F U L L H O U S E            [ K ] K ] K ] A ] A ]            NEXT GENERATION WEB3 CASINO
│  Slots   │   Sports   │   Video Poker   │   Blackjack   │   Live Games   │   Roulette   │
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nullama

Activity: 1022
Merit: 961

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 02:51:34 PM

Gold is not really scarce, just look at any graph about production of gold, it's getting more common every day.

Bitcoin on the other hand has a known pattern for creating new blocks....

Tick, Tock, another block!

And these rewards keep getting smaller over time!.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████