Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all about HODLing  (Read 489 times)
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 04:24:02 PM

That's not enough in the world of cryptocurrency because there are many things we have to learn and analyze first. If everyone just need to hold I think everyone can do it too, but in reality just holding me it won't mean anything And won't make any profit to us. We do that with coins that are already good, like bitcoin for example.
Of course this isn't enough because cryptos are complex but I think he already knows that, what he was only saying there is hodling is just a basic skill that everyone must have when they engage here. You can't go wrong with hodling, whether you are a trader or an investor as long as you know how to hodl, it can always save you from losing but of course that is if you also pick the right set of coins because if you pick a shitcoin and other junk coins, hodling can be useless with them.

You will only die hodling and the coins haven't still recovered. Hodling means nothing, that's true but we need to sell before we can say that we are in profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: