Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡[POW&POG]⚡[NEOX] Neoxa Network - The Future of Gaming Finance  (Read 3261 times)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2022, 05:02:48 PM

hi guys,are there any addnodes? i cant connect

addnode=54.92.206.83:8788
addnode=73.148.128.227:8788
addnode=113.30.191.232:8788
addnode=65.108.246.133:8788
addnode=212.115.109.218:8788

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neoxa (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 09:38:19 PM

I have synced on multiple machines today and see no issues with retrieving nodes. ZPool has provided some in the meantime.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2022, 11:37:36 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2022, 03:51:09 PM by crackfoo

I have synced on multiple machines today and see no issues with retrieving nodes. ZPool has provided some in the meantime.

that said... building the linux client from src and trying to sync would not work, posted the error earlier.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Neoxa (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 04:06:19 PM

that said... building the linux client from src and trying to sync would not work, posted the error earlier.

Did you build from main branch? Because v1.0.2 was behind on GitHub so v1.0.3 tag was made to bring to main branch.
If you had the error displayed then the network would have banned you for a while, all is good on main branch.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 05:35:49 PM

Did you build from main branch? Because v1.0.2 was behind on GitHub so v1.0.3 tag was made to bring to main branch.
If you had the error displayed then the network would have banned you for a while, all is good on main branch.

yes, we generally build using the latest "release"....

thanks

madogss

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 12:35:39 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2022, 10:39:32 PM by madogss

cool
madogss

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 10:38:50 PM

I am not getting paid. I've been mining for an hour after restarting my miner and I have had no new payments even though I'm sending shares. The miner dashboard says I have shares 0 shares this round and that has been going on since I restarted it.
elmo40

Activity: 665
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 02:07:16 AM

If the pool doesn't solve a block then there is nothing to pay with.
Wazzu2323

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 02:47:06 AM

The idea is cool. The tokenomics of the coin is pretty self explanatory guys (folks out there posting freaking out. Sometimes I hate the crypto community. Bunch of lazy self-righteous fools. Right now, aside from value generated from user interest, there is no tokenomics or additional value. They have to build their ecosystem first people. Come on. Act like you have been involved in crypto before.

Their plan is to get their system robust enough to where they can create a gaming market place to sell unique in game items and effectively replace “micro transactions” using traditional money with this crypto which you can earn just by playing, if you wish. Then once you accumulate a balance, you can then purchase these items using that crypto, essentially making pay to play into free to play. The way games SHOULD be. Earn you way. Not pay your way, like Diablo immortals joke of a game (it would cost you upwards of $90,000 to fully spec out your Diablo immortal character, flipping insane)

However, I do have a gripe with neoxa right now. Your white paper is essentially non existent. Your “listed” white paper on your site isn’t even a white paper. It’s an extremely generalized overview. Essentially a very basic roadmap.

You need to actually breakdown the specifics if you want your crypto to succeed. It makes people think you are running a crap coin trying to make a quick buck.

Also, aside from saying that the mining ecosystem is currently a 90% pow/ 10% POG share, followed by a 10% swing on each side for each respective year (it goes to 80/20 in year two, 70/30 in year three, etc) you literally have zero documentation on what effect POG mining rates, what determines what you earn, specific activities used in calculations, etc.

Literally all you provide is a very basic YouTube video of a dude banging a rock against a tree or Boulder, gathering materials. It shows materials being gathered but does not show Neoxa earnings at all. It blurred out. This appears extremely deceptive.

If you want your coin to succeed you need to be more transparent folks.

fgddfsd12

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 12:46:58 PM

The idea is cool. The tokenomics of the coin is pretty self explanatory guys (folks out there posting freaking out. Sometimes I hate the crypto community. Bunch of lazy self-righteous fools. Right now, aside from value generated from user interest, there is no tokenomics or additional value. They have to build their ecosystem first people. Come on. Act like you have been involved in crypto before.

Their plan is to get their system robust enough to where they can create a gaming market place to sell unique in game items and effectively replace “micro transactions” using traditional money with this crypto which you can earn just by playing, if you wish. Then once you accumulate a balance, you can then purchase these items using that crypto, essentially making pay to play into free to play. The way games SHOULD be. Earn you way. Not pay your way, like Diablo immortals joke of a game (it would cost you upwards of $90,000 to fully spec out your Diablo immortal character, flipping insane)

However, I do have a gripe with neoxa right now. Your white paper is essentially non existent. Your “listed” white paper on your site isn’t even a white paper. It’s an extremely generalized overview. Essentially a very basic roadmap.

You need to actually breakdown the specifics if you want your crypto to succeed. It makes people think you are running a crap coin trying to make a quick buck.

Also, aside from saying that the mining ecosystem is currently a 90% pow/ 10% POG share, followed by a 10% swing on each side for each respective year (it goes to 80/20 in year two, 70/30 in year three, etc) you literally have zero documentation on what effect POG mining rates, what determines what you earn, specific activities used in calculations, etc.

Literally all you provide is a very basic YouTube video of a dude banging a rock against a tree or Boulder, gathering materials. It shows materials being gathered but does not show Neoxa earnings at all. It blurred out. This appears extremely deceptive.

I agree on that i think the white paper is lacking. And transparency is key.
Neoxa (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 01:34:59 AM

We appreciate helpful criticism like this! A new revised whitepaper is coming pretty soon!
psychrys

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 10:38:07 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2022, 08:18:47 PM by psychrys

I have been accumulating these coins in a QT wallet
elmo40

Activity: 665
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 04:42:06 AM

Bloody hell!
I just noticed the wallet was put into quarantine. First wallet ever.
It happened after a virus database update.

Come on kids, quit making back-door programs!
Neoxa (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 06:33:01 PM

Bloody hell!
I just noticed the wallet was put into quarantine. First wallet ever.
It happened after a virus database update.

Come on kids, quit making back-door programs!

As always compile yourself, but again there is no back-door in the wallet - we are a serious project who spends a lot of  time on building Neoxa.
The only detection I see is by ESET which is "A Variant Of Linux/CoinMiner.BA Potenti" which is a false positive.

This could be caused left over code which used many years ago for mining  which is now disabled in the wallet.

If it worries you so much of what you "suspect" use the Linux daemon and enable RPC then use the neoxa-cli to send payments.
fgddfsd12

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 11:07:24 AM

We appreciate helpful criticism like this! A new revised whitepaper is coming pretty soon!

I like the swift reply keep it up !
matusik484

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2022, 09:47:43 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2022, 03:53:50 PM by matusik484

Neoxa available for trading on Exbitron Exchange, with pair USDT!

NEOX/USDT : https://www.exbitron.com/trading/neoxusdt

>Low trading fees only 0,2%, and withdrawal fees are small too Wink
>Easy to use UI
>Discord and Telegram support

Support :

Discord: http://discord.gg/PctkfqDPgm
Telegram: https://t.me/exbitron_en

Happy Trading!

Exbitron (http://exbitron.com)
Neoxa (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2022, 04:37:35 PM

Neoxa now on WhatToMine
https://whattomine.com/coins/351-neox-kawpow?cost=0.1&cost_currency=USD&hr=8004.0&p=52200.0
Ultrasonik

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 09:55:42 AM

Neoxa can now be tracked on CoinGecko:  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neoxa
Ultrasonik

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 06:18:34 PM

Neoxa can now be tracked on CoinMarketCap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neoxa/
Ultrasonik

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 07:38:58 PM