Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any changes experienced within body - Gambling???  (Read 2564 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 11:36:05 PM

Easier said than being done.

I like people, even me, to experience those gambling-related health problems in order for us to learn all the risks we are dealing with while doing gambling. Being responsible will come from our gambling experience and not anything else.

If in the long run we survived those problems and are now used to gambling and can handle the loss, these health problems will be minimized. On the way, we will learn how to solve that kind of problem.
Hopefully, we don't have to experience what other people have experienced, so we just need to learn from their experiences and be careful in gambling. Our responsibility in playing gambling is to take care of how we don't lose a lot of money and we can also have fun gambling games.

Indeed it is easier to say but if we really mean it, we will be able to handle it. It all requires intention and effort from us to always take care of ourselves so that nothing bad happens to us. We can also avoid addiction problems in the long run because this will inevitably come to people who play gambling.

Yes, you have a point. We should accept the fact that someone must experience a hard way before learning. That's always the best foundation we have not just in gambling. Others become successful in overcoming a certain situation but the process they went through is hard.

But before anything else, if there's a change already that is noticeably felt during the gambling addiction, it's still best to consult a doctor and not do a self-consultation because we don't know if there are other health problems that currently we are going through.

Better be sure than sorry later on.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 05:02:27 PM

Yes, you have a point. We should accept the fact that someone must experience a hard way before learning. That's always the best foundation we have not just in gambling. Others become successful in overcoming a certain situation but the process they went through is hard.

But before anything else, if there's a change already that is noticeably felt during the gambling addiction, it's still best to consult a doctor and not do a self-consultation because we don't know if there are other health problems that currently we are going through.

People feel restless - they tremble, they yell and sweat no matter how hard they tried to remain composed.
Gambling is a very adventurous game - it gives you goosebumps - highs and low - excitement and tears.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 05:52:40 PM

People feel restless - they tremble, they yell and sweat no matter how hard they tried to remain composed.
Gambling is a very adventurous game - it gives you goosebumps - highs and low - excitement and tears.

If gambling is ruining your health condition then you should feel alarmed. Value your health and rest if necessary. Mind conditioning and practicing on how to relax while playing would be good steps to enjoy gambling without feeling terrible. Gambling should be enjoyed and it shouldn't stress you out. If you're feeling those things continuously then you should seek professional help before it gets worse.
erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 594

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 05:54:12 PM

Doing self-consultation will not be effective to stop gambling addiction because it is difficult to control yourself to fight the desire to stop gambling even though it is very risky for your life, but in the end you will experience feelings of anxiety and discomfort in your daily activities, so for consultation you must entrust the doctor experts for the best solutions to overcome faster to get out of the world of gambling.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2022, 06:12:03 PM

fortunately, until now I'm still fine when playing gambling (don't feel any changes in my body)...

Usually the mind is the root of all diseases, heavy stress occurs because the mind cannot accept reality. I play gambling with a capital that is not too big and has no desire to win big so when I lose in a few rounds, I let it go of the loss. Besides that, there are also many people (I mentioned gamblers) who have anxiety disorders and this is usually experienced by people over the age of 40.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karabiber

Activity: 1372
Merit: 663

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 06:34:35 PM

The biggest problem i had was anxiety and loss of appetite. Gambling seemed very enjoyable at first. Even if i lost money, i could make up for it. But as my earnings grew, stress, anxiety and loss of appetite increased at the same rate. As i suffered great losses, i became anti-social. I started not meeting with people around me. I hit rock bottom as i tried to make up for recurring losses. I don't think this is the end of the situation. So do it in a fun way. If you're going to take risks take risks with small balances. Don't get caught up in this business.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Naficopa

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 08:53:55 PM

The biggest problem i had was anxiety and loss of appetite. Gambling seemed very enjoyable at first. Even if i lost money, i could make up for it. But as my earnings grew, stress, anxiety and loss of appetite increased at the same rate. As i suffered great losses, i became anti-social. I started not meeting with people around me. I hit rock bottom as i tried to make up for recurring losses. I don't think this is the end of the situation. So do it in a fun way. If you're going to take risks take risks with small balances. Don't get caught up in this business.
Yes, many people lose the appetite during stress on the other hand some people eat so much during stress. They gain weight during stress and anxiety.
I am the one who become fat during stress. I am okie during normal day - but stress brings in so much trouble with the weight gain.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 08:59:32 PM

Yes, many people lose the appetite during stress on the other hand some people eat so much during stress. They gain weight during stress and anxiety.
I am the one who become fat during stress. I am okie during normal day - but stress brings in so much trouble with the weight gain.
People are indeed different when it comes to behavior and just like on what you do cited or example to yourself which we should really know that stress doesnt really give out any interest into something but in your case

you are tending to eat much just to ease that stress you are feeling off which is something totally opposite on what we are anticipating for a thing that mostly do happen which is totally not to eat.
When you get stressed then on severe manner then it could really affect your body and in long term aspect it could really give out that significant changes which could be a problem
in the future so better to get rid of it.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 10:52:55 PM

you are tending to eat much just to ease that stress you are feeling off which is something totally opposite on what we are anticipating for a thing that mostly do happen which is totally not to eat.
When you get stressed then on severe manner then it could really affect your body and in long term aspect it could really give out that significant changes which could be a problem
I think it's hard to control your habits. The excess eat or starving is something which comes in natural.
Most of the time those who think a lot are those always in stress. I am not sure if other gamblers minds are always over working and they are also over thinking like myself.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 11:28:10 PM

I think it's hard to control your habits. The excess eat or starving is something which comes in natural.
Most of the time those who think a lot are those always in stress. I am not sure if other gamblers minds are always over working and they are also over thinking like myself.
Come to mind that we arent just thinking only on one particular things which we had recently get involved with ex. gambling yet there are things in part of our daily routine on which we are really needing to get involved

with specially if you do have work then its normal you would be thinking of it plus having your family and other chores and responsibilities which would make your head overload in overall which might result into such

stress or being too exhausted plus having those stress on losing money with gambling then everything would be all in all inside your head which might neither affect or not your body on long term.

South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 12:28:53 AM

What happens is that people have different responses to the same stimulus, personally I am the opposite I lose my appetite and I lose a lot of weight as well when I am stressed out, however it is not easy to see that I am under such stress so most people would never imagine what I go through since I prefer to keep a poker face under those circumstances, however that is the way I go through things, and I know many people that are like you and gain weight when they are stressed or nervous about some event in their lives.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 12:47:12 AM

Rather than loss of appetite, it is the emotion that doesn't let us think of food. When we're happy our mind think of many things. Fooding too gets importance here, when we're in loss the major think circulating our mind is the recovery of losses. This isn't an easy thing, and at some point we'll get o know the reality of gambling which makes as move on rather than being emotionally down causing different factors affecting our health.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 12:50:55 AM

Some gamblers started playing to have fun but not every gamblers can maintain playing with their set limit. Its entertaining to gamble and more fun if you win but losing is also inevitable and thats the reason why some of us are having depression due to the losses that we cant afford to lose and worse it became a door for other illness. I also experience to become addicted before and its very hard especially if you dont have someone to talk to about your problem.

Thats why its a must to set limit and have discipline. Its fine to gamble as long as you can control yourself otherwise better not to try.

Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 1456

Gamble responsibly

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 04:53:17 AM

Its entertaining to gamble and more fun if you win but losing is also inevitable and thats the reason why some of us are having depression due to the losses that we cant afford to lose and worse it became a door for other illness. I also experience to become addicted before and its very hard especially if you dont have someone to talk to about your problem.
Depression do not come from loss, it comes from the fact that people bet with the money they can not afford to lose. If you are able to lose the money you bet with, no depression will come.

Thats why its a must to set limit and have discipline. Its fine to gamble as long as you can control yourself otherwise better not to try.
One of the best limit to set is to divide your monthly income into 100, like having $2000 months income, using only and not more than $20 or less monthly to gamble is not bad at all.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Naficopa

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 07:13:30 PM

Its entertaining to gamble and more fun if you win but losing is also inevitable and thats the reason why some of us are having depression due to the losses that we cant afford to lose and worse it became a door for other illness. I also experience to become addicted before and its very hard especially if you dont have someone to talk to about your problem.
Depression do not come from loss, it comes from the fact that people bet with the money they can not afford to lose. If you are able to lose the money you bet with, no depression will come.

One of the best limit to set is to divide your monthly income into 100, like having $2000 months income, using only and not more than $20 or less monthly to gamble is not bad at all.
Those are lucky people who have good sense of understanding what changes they are experiencing in their body. This gives an idea what to do and what not.
Keep a strong control over oneself is very important both in life and in profession.
My friend said he feels very strong change in body when he is about to face a loss. Sometime he becomes insomnia.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2022, 08:34:25 PM

cut
Rather than loss of appetite, it is the emotion that doesn't let us think of food. When we're happy our mind think of many things. Fooding too gets importance here, when we're in loss the major think circulating our mind is the recovery of losses. This isn't an easy thing, and at some point we'll get o know the reality of gambling which makes as move on rather than being emotionally down causing different factors affecting our health.
mind, greatly affects the changes in our body. people who stay healthy and have a happy life are those who are able to manage their minds well, then it is necessary to be aware not to gamble beyond financial or time limits so that the stress level (which causes illness) is minimal.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 09:56:37 PM

cut
mind, greatly affects the changes in our body. people who stay healthy and have a happy life are those who are able to manage their minds well, then it is necessary to be aware not to gamble beyond financial or time limits so that the stress level (which causes illness) is minimal.
My friend faces serve symptom before gambling - there came a time he stopped gambling because his health was deteriorating.
He says he is far better now and got rid of everyday anxiety - he said health is wealth and I want to enjoy my health

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 08:31:44 PM

When it comes to gambling, will surely affect your physical and mental health. It would be much better to control yourself when gambling since it will surely cause a lack of sleep, headaches, and weight loss. There are a lot of people who can't control themself which causes them depression and suicide if they lose a lot of money.

Much better to always gamble responsibly and always plan ahead which will not affect your body and emotion.

Some people knows that gambling is really affecting them, but they are so much addicted to it that they know it it causing them lot's of problems and they have to reduce or stop gambling but they can't really stop it, some will say they have stopped gambling and they will never go back to it, but just give me few hours or few days, you will see that they have started gambling again.
What I will say is that we should try all our possible best not to be addicted to gambling, we should make sure we gamble just for fun alone.
One of the reasons gambling addiction can be so difficult to overcome is that now thanks to our technology we have access to thousands of casinos every single minute of the day, before online gambling was a thing you needed to go to a physical casino to gamble and the number of casinos near you were probably limited.

So while getting addicted was possible it was way more difficult to hide it, however now this is very easy, as being addicted to gambling gives no physical clue this is the case, unlike with what happens with those which are addicted to drugs which present all kind of physical signs which will help you to see thought them and know they are in trouble.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 08:41:01 PM

When it comes to gambling, will surely affect your physical and mental health. It would be much better to control yourself when gambling since it will surely cause a lack of sleep, headaches, and weight loss. There are a lot of people who can't control themself which causes them depression and suicide if they lose a lot of money.

Much better to always gamble responsibly and always plan ahead which will not affect your body and emotion.

Some people knows that gambling is really affecting them, but they are so much addicted to it that they know it it causing them lot's of problems and they have to reduce or stop gambling but they can't really stop it, some will say they have stopped gambling and they will never go back to it, but just give me few hours or few days, you will see that they have started gambling again.
What I will say is that we should try all our possible best not to be addicted to gambling, we should make sure we gamble just for fun alone.
One of the reasons gambling addiction can be so difficult to overcome is that now thanks to our technology we have access to thousands of casinos every single minute of the day, before online gambling was a thing you needed to go to a physical casino to gamble and the number of casinos near you were probably limited.

So while getting addicted was possible it was way more difficult to hide it, however now this is very easy, as being addicted to gambling gives no physical clue this is the case, unlike with what happens with those which are addicted to drugs which present all kind of physical signs which will help you to see thought them and know they are in trouble.
You can only determine someone if he's an addicted gambler is into those times on which you do see that he had lost all of his funds and determining it physically is impossible but if you could see some solid signs
of addiction then its impossible for someone not able to notice it right away but i agree into that having no giving physical clue unless if you do ask and they do tell about their gambling situation.
Speaking with changes experienced in the body then this would definitely be pertaining about stress which could really make out some result or make things even more worst on our
past existing illness which havent been discovered yet and now its been known on the time that you do make out some general check up.So its not really that precise on having those tell-tales in first encounter or
observation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 10:45:30 PM

and that now he has an allergy, that allergy went to the doctor and he referred him to a dermatologist, there they told him that he had psoriasis and that he had to sleep well and change his diet, but above all put aside the stress caused by the gambling.

I think it's not sense to point out that it's related to gambling. Mental stress is an obvious thing but allergy? It doesn't ring a bell. Your friend, even prior to doing gambling, might already have had that condition for a long time now. It's just that while currently addicted to gambling, the skin problem occurs at the same time.

Better consult an expert about it but surely, it's not because of gambling. It's not good to be an expert to ourselves when we noticed some worst changes in our bodies. We should not relate it to gambling and think that by stopping that activity, everything will be all right now.

It may not be an allergy but a change in skin that's triggered by stress or mental problems. For instance, children can have rashes that look like an allergic reaction but the real reason for it can be fear or pain. Such rash often appears when they're teething.

I don't have any problems before or after a gambling session, but we can say that depression after losing some money is enough of a symptom to really think twice before betting a lot of money Wink
None of us likes that feeling
Also - a bit off topic - but I used to have an examination fever before exam, and I use to tremble before I used to get my quizes back. Very tough time it was when I was in school.

Well, the dermatologist's diagnosis for him was that he had psoriasis and it's not that the game caused it, but he told him that not sleeping well and having a lot of stress causes it as well as worries, and all this contributes to the worsening of the disease , of course, gambling produces stress and I think it contributes, he is a little sad because he has that on his skin and he does not want to go to swimming pools or to the beach, and it was grabbing his face a little, so he has bought many creams and He has had to inject steroids, the dermatologist changed his diet and told him to play less due to the degree of stress that the game produces in him.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄