Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on???  (Read 626 times)
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 12:12:12 PM

When I purchased early on, the price for a btc was $11,000 . a few months ago, I can recall the price level
was $63,000 . I just knew that it was going to hit the $100,000 mark...Now as of today its $30,180

What is going on???  Also, can anyone predetermine if the btc will reach the $100,000 and is the btc
worth the investment...An educated guess, is acceptable!
are you greedy mate? imagine you bought at 11k and not the price is still 30k yet you can post this issue here? how greedy attitude you have to seek for 100k and gain 10x of your capital ? this is why so many investors become losers because of this attitude of greediness .
change your view and be contented mate , because in time ? you will lose everything from that lol.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 02:56:51 PM

When I purchased early on, the price for a btc was $11,000 . a few months ago, I can recall the price level
was $63,000 . I just knew that it was going to hit the $100,000 mark...Now as of today its $30,180

What is going on???  Also, can anyone predetermine if the btc will reach the $100,000 and is the btc
worth the investment...An educated guess, is acceptable!
are you greedy mate? imagine you bought at 11k and not the price is still 30k yet you can post this issue here? how greedy attitude you have to seek for 100k and gain 10x of your capital ? this is why so many investors become losers because of this attitude of greediness .
change your view and be contented mate , because in time ? you will lose everything from that lol.
I think he is relying too much on his desire to get even more profit at this time, he should be grateful if he still has a lot of profit even though now the bitcoin price has dropped to $30K, when he bought it for $11K he was still complaining, so I don't know what many people feel people here who probably bought the previous bitcoin at a high price, friend please don't always look up make it a habit to look down once...! Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 07:38:21 PM

I think he is relying too much on his desire to get even more profit at this time, he should be grateful if he still has a lot of profit even though now the bitcoin price has dropped to $30K, when he bought it for $11K he was still complaining, so I don't know what many people feel people here who probably bought the previous bitcoin at a high price, friend please don't always look up make it a habit to look down once...! Grin
If we are honest a great deal of the traders and investors that we have in the market are not really interested in bitcoin at all and they just care about the profits, this explains how someone can triple their money and still be mad they did not obtained even more money.

And this is a very risky attitude to have, as those people have the tendency to take on even higher risks to try to obtain more money and that is when they eventually lose it all as they get scammed by a project that seemed like a good one but in fact it was a scam from the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: