Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How effective is the covid vaccines ,Is it trustworthy enough  (Read 495 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 05:21:51 PM

Also somewhat doubting whether it was really that safe since I did got some side-effects a few months later. Did got 2 shots though I've refused to take any boosters so far as I'm not required to take any and at this point, I'm ready to tell them to f off if they insist. My body my choice, aight?

But covid is nothing to worry now, looks like we got some new monkeypox going around now (seriously, I never knew it existed, I only got the chicken variant before, thankfully not the cow and never the small  Grin)

Monkeypox is the ultimate IQ test some will fail even that one.

They started reporting about using the smallpox vaccine for it. Now what's crazy if someone decided to also release smallpox which apparently have similar symptoms.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 05:06:05 AM

Compensation payments will go through the roof.
https://hongkongfp.com/2022/05/17/covid-19-hong-kong-govt-pays-out-hk2-million-for-indeterminate-case-of-post-vaccine-death/
So many people fell for the covid scam

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 01:57:35 PM

Any vaccine has side effects, but I think it is better to be vaccinated against Covid 19, as it is an unpredictable disease that can lead to serious complications
Yes you are absolutely right, because both the drugs we take have side effects in the body, but this covid19 we have to be careful for the vaccine we are taking to the body to prevent contacting a serious and and virus the vaccine is not out yet. No body is condemning to vaccinate but the place the vaccine from is it from the right source and is world health organization ( WHO) aware of the vaccine before vaccination. All this, is what we have to know before allowing anyone to vaccinate you
Tash

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 07:35:42 AM

Irish newspaper, how long will your countrys media take to come clean?

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 12:34:23 PM

Also somewhat doubting whether it was really that safe since I did got some side-effects a few months later. Did got 2 shots though I've refused to take any boosters so far as I'm not required to take any and at this point, I'm ready to tell them to f off if they insist. My body my choice, aight?
They started reporting about using the smallpox vaccine for it. Now what's crazy if someone decided to also release smallpox which apparently have similar symptoms.

Smallpox has been eradicated, due to vaccination. That's why you no longer need to worry about smallpox.
Similarly, if you take the Covid vaccine, you don't need to worry about Covid so much.

Irish newspaper, how long will your countrys media take to come clean?

Newspapers printing sensationalist crap is nothing new. If you want to know how effective the Covid vaccines are, then look at the data, not the newspapers.

Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 05:21:18 PM

There have been many assumed rumours about covid vaccines, how it isnt safe and a means of reducing the human populations, How a person who is vaccinated later  get infected with covid again even after collection of the vaccines ,many believe it too earlier and short for covid vaccines to be fully tested as effective enough,so it considered to be a trial process, while the world is assuring everyone of it safety and effectiveness,it even became mandated to access anything within a country.
Kindly feel free to drop your comment ,it will be gladly appreciated.

My friend who has taken the vaccine got the Covid virus last month after his daughter who was not vaccinated got infected with it. Since she stayed with the family, she ended up spreading it to the rest of the family. She was the only one who was not vaccinated in the house but every other person in the house who was vaccinated got infected. You ask yourself what is the need for getting the vac when you can still get traumatised with the infection. According to my friend it was a horrible experience. The body pains and the severe cough and the rest of what he passed through.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Tash

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 05:27:21 PM

Time and time again, people who got the toxic shot get covid.
People who are concerned about to many people in the world (Bill Gates and co) give out free vaccines to "save" people  Grin

Facemasks contribute to the COVID-19 case fatality rate
https://journals.lww.com/md-journal/Fulltext/2022/02180/The_Foegen_effect__A_mechanism_by_which_facemasks.60.aspx

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 06:47:58 AM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

There have been many assumed rumours about covid vaccines
Some people believe whatever rumours they hear, other people look at the data.

how it isnt safe
Look at the data.

and a means of reducing the human populations
When it's a sunny day, and you look up and say 'the sky is blue and clear', and your friend says 'no, it's green with pink spots', then it's difficult to know what to say to them.

How a person who is vaccinated later  get infected with covid again even after collection of the vaccines
You need to understand how vaccination works.

many believe it too earlier and short for covid vaccines to be fully tested as effective enough,so it considered to be a trial process
Some people were saying this at the beginning. I'm not aware of anyone other than you saying this after a year and a half of vaccinations, and 12 billion doses administered worldwide. You're really stretching credibility to claim this is an early trial. The data are abundant, the proof of safety and efficacy absolutely crystal clear.

Look at the data.

My friend who has taken the vaccine got the Covid virus last month after his daughter who was not vaccinated got infected with it. Since she stayed with the family, she ended up spreading it to the rest of the family.
You ask yourself what is the need for getting the vac when you can still get traumatised with the infection.
You've given the answer yourself, above. If the daughter had been vaccinated, chances are she wouldn't have infected the family.
Vaccination isn't magic, it doesn't give people superpowers or make them invulnerable. But it does confer a high (but not 100%) degree of protection. Look at the data. Here's a chart from 2021, for example.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 12:53:23 PM

snip

Smallpox has been eradicated, due to vaccination. That's why you no longer need to worry about smallpox.
Similarly, if you take the Covid vaccine, you don't need to worry about Covid so much.

IK it's no longer available in the wild. I was just wondering if a monkeypox epidemic would be a good time for someone to release smallpox since they can be mistaken for each other. This is assuming of course that the spread of monkeypox hasn't already triggered mass vaccination with the smallpox vaccine.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 05:56:42 PM

The vaxx is about as effective as the medical leaders want it to be. It kills and maims large percentages of people, depending on how many times the get vaxxed with it. Population control.

Eight different surveys all show the vaccines are not "safe and effective" - not even close

"The second shot is the most dangerous and increases all-cause mortality (ACM) over the next 30 days by 5X, the first and third shots raise ACM by 3X, and the fourth shot appears to only mildly elevate your risk of death. The analogy is that if 3 bullets to your head haven't stopped you, it's unlikely the 4th bullet will make much of a difference."

If you have been tracking the science from the first, then none of this is unexpected.  In fact they correspond with my own estimates. 

The critical point is that the faux vaccine which has zero impact on the disease itself is a pure killer.  Yet at a threshold close by that of flue for the initial impact.

The big problem not yet understood is that they threw in a pot pourri of nasties including AIDs which takes years to become established.  Ultimately it is identified by a collapsing immune system.

It is thus quite plausible that four to five billion individuals will contract AIDs.  Thus a kill of two billion in five years becomes plausible.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Tash

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 06:00:23 PM

The vaxx is about as effective as the medical leaders want it to be. It kills and maims large percentages of people, depending on how many times the get vaxxed with it. Population control.

Eight different surveys all show the vaccines are not "safe and effective" - not even close

"The second shot is the most dangerous and increases all-cause mortality (ACM) over the next 30 days by 5X, the first and third shots raise ACM by 3X, and the fourth shot appears to only mildly elevate your risk of death. The analogy is that if 3 bullets to your head haven't stopped you, it's unlikely the 4th bullet will make much of a difference."

If you have been tracking the science from the first, then none of this is unexpected.  In fact they correspond with my own estimates. 

The critical point is that the faux vaccine which has zero impact on the disease itself is a pure killer.  Yet at a threshold close by that of flue for the initial impact.

The big problem not yet understood is that they threw in a pot pourri of nasties including AIDs which takes years to become established.  Ultimately it is identified by a collapsing immune system.

It is thus quite plausible that four to five billion individuals will contract AIDs.  Thus a kill of two billion in five years becomes plausible.

Cool

The batch number matters a lot, some are way deathlier than others
https://howbad.info/

Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 12:00:27 AM

I can not rate if how effective the Covid vaccine due of many rumors I heard of the people on what feedback base on their experiences. Some I heard is people got an sever allergic but I also heard that definitely their okay. That is why I can not rate how is it effective the vaccine.

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Abbee

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 09:29:52 PM

I don't know if the vaccine is effective but all I can say is that, people reaction to the vaccine varies,to some people the vaccine has no side effect whatsoever on them but to some people the vaccine has made them develop body fever, skin irritation, even some people has died due to the reaction it has on them
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:23:02 PM

My question is, is it only Reno? Or is it more of Nevada?

The Good Guys Just Won Big For a Change

Some good work was done at the state and local level, and my friend Angela McArdle, of the Los Angeles County LP, did heroic work in Los Angeles against the absurd mandates there.

But the national party was a disgrace, as usual.

You can always count on the national party, and its feckless, constantly ratioed Twitter account, to jump on whatever the latest leftist bandwagon is, to adopt the regime's line on controversial issues (Tucker Carlson and January 6 are existential threats to America, of course), and to try to appear "respectable" as if that will make the regime like them.

These are the kinds of people who would die a thousand deaths before publicly challenging an Anthony Fauci, since don't you know he's the expert?

We dissidents are just such an embarrassment to them.

Not to mention, portions of the national leadership have been known to attack our most popular and productive voices, including even Ron Paul himself.

So in 2017, Michael Heise decided: no more.

A well-deserved victory for smart, principled, energetic people.

If I may repeat myself for a moment: imagine having two years of anti-science virus stupidity imposed on the country, and letting it pass almost entirely without comment.

Never, ever again.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
White pawn

Activity: 156
Merit: 19

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 04:02:26 PM

The Vaccines are safe. I think this should be evident to all including you. Take a look at the numbers now the infection rates and the death rates. The numbers have plummeted now thanks to The Vaccines. If only more people will get vaccinated then we could surely get a chance to defeat the virus fully. People will be sceptical about anything but it's been proven that vaccines work.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 07:01:38 PM

The Vaccines are safe. I think this should be evident to all including you. Take a look at the numbers now the infection rates and the death rates. The numbers have plummeted now thanks to The Vaccines. If only more people will get vaccinated then we could surely get a chance to defeat the virus fully. People will be sceptical about anything but it's been proven that vaccines work.

The vaccines are totally NOT safe or effective. All you need do is a good study of the Open VAERS website (https://openvaers.com/). What you will see is that the CDC suggests that there are many thousands of deaths from the vaxxes, and Harvard School of Medicine shows that the CDC info is less than 1% of what is really happening.

If this site were the only website showing these things, one might be able to justify dismissing the harm done by the vaxxes. But since simple Internet searches show doctors from around the world, and even some medical groups in governments of some countries showing this, your only excuse for you ignorance is that you want to remain ignorant.

Of course, you might have another excuse, being, that you earn money disseminating lies.Who are you working for? The WHO? The FDA? The CDC? The drug companies?

Cool

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 06:43:28 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

freedomsphoenix.com [...] imagine having two years of anti-science virus stupidity

I imagine the freedomsphoenix anti-science stupidity will continue well beyond two years.
I know they regard facts as being inconvenient, so they just ignore them, for example:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#rates-by-vaccine-status

... but why don't freedomsphoenix post any facts of their own? Is it because none exist? Because they are just making stuff up to further their own agenda?

I say "they", but one look at the website reveals that every single article is written by "Robert Lee"... so the website is simply one man's ranting at stuff he doesn't like and doesn't understand. And he's well-aware of his deceit, because he hides behind a farcical racist pseudonym rather than admitting who he is, and using his real name.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 08:18:30 AM

People did not ignore taking the vaccine because they know what covid19 did to human life, vaccination is real and that time covid19 were active people took the vaccine to reduce the length of covid19 reaction to humans, so many countries has taken it and from what i taught of, the COVID is not merely serious as it were very active, right now i will merely encourage people for the country that the activeness of covid19 is high to take the vaccine so that it will stop the virus not to come from another body contact or air circulation, but many countries is free from covid19
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 10:24:09 PM

I think the vaccine is effective even if I haven't taken it before. With my experience with persons around me that have taken a vaccine before it worked for them. Since the vaccine came it has really really reduced rate at which people used to get infected of the disease,  the vaccine is effective.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 07:46:17 PM

So it is coming out in the open that the government was lying about the effectiveness of the vaxx. And this carries over to the safety of the vaxx. And that goes on to approximately everything the government tells us.

Watch the video where Dr. Birx is questioned by government regarding if the government lied, and the twisty, twisted answers she gives. What do you think she really thinks? It's evident from her words that she still thinks that the vaxx is really a vaccine, which it is not!

Birx Shaking and Stammering, Says She Doesn't Know if Government Was Lying About the Jabs

Looks like fear of the gallows.She testifies that she knew in December 2020 and January 2021 that people who were naturally infected with COVID-19 were experiencing reinfection based on data coming out of South Africa.She says that officials were likely "hoping" that infection or transmission would not reoccur once the vaccines came along, saying, "I think it was hope that the vaccine would work in that way."Then Jim Jordan asks her, "When the Government told us, told the American People that people who had been vaccinated 'Couldn't get it [COVID],' were they guessing or were they lying?"

Birx, shaking and stammering, responds, "I don't know. All I know is there was evidence from the global pandemic that natural re-infection was occurring and since the vaxxine was based on natural immunity, you cannot make a conclusion that the vaxxine will do better than natural infection."

In short, she admitted that they were lying.

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: