Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 01:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of money - Advertise on Reddit  (Read 35 times)
letuvis (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 03:23:56 PM

Hello, fellow crypto lovers & entrepreneurs,

just recently some sh*t happened to me and I just really need some sort of income source and I don't know any other place where I can reach a crypto market audience better than here.

I own a few subreddits with decent activity and following, with at least 1k< pageviews every day. One sub is in the Blockhcain niche, so all the startups could advertise there, and all the others are in the music niche, so if any crypto+musical project would like to spread the word - I have even more to offer in that case.

I would accept crypto payments. Just trying to survive for a few months, not trying to make a living here. I won't be charging much as this is not my bread and water, and I don't want to take away business from other people. I think this one could be more suited for those who just started, and do not have big capital, however, bigger players are also welcomed, as they have more resources usually.  

Discord/Telegram works.

Cheers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: