Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkeypox, are you vaccinated ?  (Read 287 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 10:51:26 AM

Didn't get much attention though? Few days ago I read about this from articles but didn't that much interesting as corona aka COVID-19 so media didn't make it that big!...

Yeah, about the vaccination yes I am trying to find my own vaccine which can be the unique and ultimate cure for every disease even which is gonna occur in future. Grin
Guess it wasn't that life threatening at all since media does not bother from this one LOL. But I think most of diseases outbreak, it will only be severe if your immune system is weak, so we better be taking vitamins or exercising at least for us to battle this kind of infection naturally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 08:42:03 PM

CDC recommends wearing a mask to protect yourself against monkeypox: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/alert/monkeypox

They include information pertaining to the prevalence of cases involving homosexual men. The risk of transmission remains low and highest with close personal contact of an infected person. Yet, somehow, the CDC are going to convince the neurotic COVIDiots to mask up for this. They might even bring out Fauci for this one.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 06:28:03 AM

I do not care whatever name they come up with again after the panic they have caused the world with Ebola and Coronavirus. Even with all the vaccine for Covid 19, there are still infections of those who already had the vaccine. That is crazy. It is like someone getting the Polio vaccine and still get Polio. I have not seen a case like that. Why is it different with Covid? It is all a scam to raise money for governments. In Africa we also have them screaming Lassa Fever. We do not care any more because we know it is a fraud. Monkeypox or Spiderpox, I do not care.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 547

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 02:11:15 PM

Regardless of whatever pox or flu they push next to try and scare everyone into more stimulus, they're going to have a hard time.  After this covid hoax and spending ten trillion dollars to fight the flu, only to produce a vaccine that was 1% effective after the first week, then finding out that contracting covid naturally leads to far better immune resistance...  I honestly don't see how anyone could trust the government when it comes to health issues ever again.  The fact is that every single person who took the vaccine is worse off going forward than had they caught covid.  Now they are already starting this vaccinate against everything push...  The people who fall for this stuff are going to be sickly the rest of their lives probably.  Meanwhile the tinfoil hat wearers who avoided this stuff can just go right on living normally like mankind always has...
Am not one of those who criticize the government but truth be told the government has acted wickedly to her citizens and they deserve not to be trusted by no one, not even for health nor any issues that has to do with human life, locking her citizens in the case of Covid was bad and right now people who they strongly influenced with fear to accept and take the Vaccine is not getting better . Am no fan of the government and I wouldn't advise no one to take and shit called vaccine just live your life without fear.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 10:38:10 PM

Am not one of those who criticize the government but truth be told the government has acted wickedly to her citizens and they deserve not to be trusted by no one, not even for health nor any issues that has to do with human life, locking her citizens in the case of Covid was bad and right now people who they strongly influenced with fear to accept and take the Vaccine is not getting better . Am no fan of the government and I wouldn't advise no one to take and shit called vaccine just live your life without fear.
Don't tell me you still have a single trust for the government all this year after their irresponsible, callous, and selfish behavior. This is the reason why i respect Satoshi for making the decision for creating something unique for humanity.
Having said that, about the issue of the Monkeypox what i read was there's no actual vaccine for it but (VIG) vaccinia immune globulin is used to control its outbreak.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:38:25 PM

Don't tell me you still have a single trust for the government all this year after their irresponsible, callous, and selfish behavior. This is the reason why i respect Satoshi for making the decision for creating something unique for humanity.
Having said that, about the issue of the Monkeypox what i read was there's no actual vaccine for it but (VIG) vaccinia immune globulin is used to control its outbreak.

Many US States and small governments around the world are rejecting the world's official ideas on monkeypox. We can see this in their fight against the new WHOs world Pandemic Treaty.

WHO Do You Think You Are? Nations Reject Pandemic Treaty

All the world leaders supporting the Great Reset were eager to relinquish complete power to the World Health Organization (WHO). The WHO wanted to seize the ability to force health mandates on the global population. The Pandemic Treaty would have allowed the WHO to bypass national laws and implement their will on the people.

A message from the WHO:

The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed gaps in the governance, financing and systems needed to keep the world safe from epidemics and pandemics. There is an emerging global consensus around the need for an international treaty or other legally binding instrument, to provide the framework for a more coherent and coordinated response to future epidemics and pandemics.

Botswana was the first nation to say, "NO." Then the entire continent of Africa declined to join the treaty, which is no surprise considering that these health organizations use their nations and people for experimental purposes. Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran, Malaysia, and Brazil also rejected the treaty.

"National sovereignty is not something to be handed over to WHO or other entities and to be renounced just to join a club of seemingly advanced nations," Brazil's Bolsonaro said after threatening to exit the WHO. Former President Trump attempted to exit the WHO, but Joe Biden dragged America back into the organization. Trudeau does not care about the Canadian people and has continued to fight Parliament tooth and nail to hand his nation to Schwab on a silver platter.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2022, 06:43:42 PM

Many US States and small governments around the world are rejecting the world's official ideas on monkeypox. We can see this in their fight against the new WHOs world Pandemic Treaty.

WHO Do You Think You Are? Nations Reject Pandemic Treaty

The covid-19 outbreak in 2019 if i could remember correctly has already shown us how incompetent are the world leaders and it sad that something is still happening.
Sometimes i wish everything in the world politics, banking, health, job, housing, etc can operate in a decentralized way because it is the change the world needed to be a better place.
I just hope people will practice good health hygiene, and don't rely much on the government for quick solutions.

Freeveto

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 07:44:18 PM

Monkeypox is Covid vaccine "working" as inteded.
After all the guy who said to many people in the world, something needs to be done about it, provided the vaccine to fix the issue.

https://ibb.co/2NKRRxv

Why would I get Vaccinated when I know my immune system is strong?
Why would I trust the vaccine I think they said they're not responsible for any outcome or reaction that may emerge from the vaccine.
I think would be the last person to take that vaccine , I have strong immune system that will protect me against any disease.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: