Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Pancakeswap Limit Orders  (Read 43 times)
ry0t (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 09:08:39 PM

Hi,
Yesterday I tried to invest using a limit order through pancakeswap here: https://pancakeswap.finance/limit-orders

It was for EPX and the limit was for 0.001996 and I was going to invest $1000.

While the transaction went into open state, the EPX token fell from 0.002100 to 0.001900 and down to 0.001800.

The order did not actually go through even though the token price fell down to 0.001800.

Do you know why the limit order did not go through? I had to cancel the order.  Did it have to specifically buy at 0.001996 or it wouldn't go through? That's the only thing I can think of.

On any central exchange when the token price falls the order would be filled you know how that works right? So I don't understand why the limit order on pancakeswap stayed open and did not get filled.

Plus there is no support and I don't know where to ask other than here or quora.

Sorry about my bad rating, I was promoting a decentralized ponzi like token many years ago.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 09:28:46 PM

Do you have a link to the order?

I'm wondering if you made the limit in the right direction but that's the main thing I can think of as of now (as it says you have to set an amount as token1 per token2).
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 09:36:44 PM

There is a reason why your order was not executed, though it's hard to tell what exactly happened

This article could be helpful to you - https://docs.pancakeswap.finance/products/pancakeswap-exchange/limit-orders/limit-orders-faq

Pancakeswap does not have customer support, but
you can reach out their official communities in different social media platforms

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██