Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My allegiance is to this Nation only, which I'm a citizen of.  (Read 11 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 12:31:35 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2022, 12:47:49 PM by Ucy

My allegiance is to only one Nation, ruled only by GOD(or the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth). The Nation is Israel/Church, She must be completely under the Power and Authority of the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth for her to qualify as the CREATOR's Kingdom & my Nation. The qualification makes her part of the Kingdom of GOD which spreads allover the Earth where the Citizens are residing, working, resting etc

Children of the Kingdom have been freed from bond or allegiance that may have joined them to Nations (worldly nations) that are not part of the Kingdom, and they are not subject to the Nations if the Nations are not subjected to our KING (who is the CREATOR of Heaven & Earth), and to HIS Words/Commandments/Laws also. Children of the Kingdom will not violate the good laws of their host Nations as their KING is the CREATOR of this World and wants everything good for those who live in  it. HE as the LANDLORD will also not hesitate to punish tenants who abuse/misuse what HE CREATED/BUILT.

If you think i'm still part of your Nation, well that does not make it true especially if we don't believe in thesame GOD nor do you obey HIS laws as tanents. If my documents (ID Card for example) suggest I'm part of you which frankly I see written in alot of them (my documents), that doesn't make it true either... I will show you the documents when they are required but will clearly let you know, if I need to, that I'm Israelite. What qualifies me as a Citizen of Isreal/Church is what the CREATOR says need to be done to qualify as a citizen, which is to first be circumciszed or be Baptised and believe in MESSIAH JESUS who will dwell in the believer and guide him/her to do what is right always. So, you can easily use the Constant Good Behavior and obedience to the Word of GOD to know who are qualified and have CHRIST in them. Whoever believes will obey HIS Words/Commandments/Laws which guide us to do what is Right.

*My allegiance is to the Kingdom of GOD which I'm a citizen of. And I can only be judge with its Holy Laws.
I'm an Israelite
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: