Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The first crypto project based on trading profits jorth Network  (Read 74 times)
cristianchitimus (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 05:47:13 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2022, 06:02:38 PM by cristianchitimus

Greetings,

My name is Cristian Chitimus I am the CEO of an upcoming project called jorth Network. We have gathered a team of trained professionals to forge jorth Network in order to introduce the average folk to the trading scene and not only. jorth Network's main purpose is to aid the average investor cash in and eliminate the opacity from the process of short term investments and profit generation. Backed by a legal entity and a team with over 20 years of cumulated experience jorth Network yearns to create the perfect platform for inquisitive individuals. We are currently working on expanding our network. We just want to create a community around the project. Any feedback is highly apreciated! Thank you for your time!

English Telegram: https://t.me/+eVOOIQxf1m43ZDFk

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2453

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 08:54:23 PM

Are there any plans to hold a token sale on some platform like the launchpad? Because selling tokens directly from the site is not trustworthy. Also, I looked at your staking, you give a high percentage of 18% to 30% APY. From my experience I can say that many projects which initially give such high percentages, quickly switch to floating percentages and lower APY for staking. How do you plan to maintain such a high percentage of staking rewards?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cristianchitimus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 09:45:12 PM

The staking APY will go down once a new set of pools will be created and stabilize at a certain level depending on the interest the platform strikes we will have different data to work with once we launch. So it will either be lowering the staking cap or lowering the APY. The token will be available through a seed platform in the near future it is quite a big one i'm not sure I can disclose the information yet since they haven't announced it either. We are also negotiating with 5 VC's that show interest in the project but there are still some things to settle and we cannot skip the seed phase.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 05:23:17 AM

~snipped
Interesting. But of course you need a lot to do in order to gain community. Nowadays project are beign criticized hard to prove their legality. So I think better focus on that matter for now. If you are gonna do any fundraising, I suggest pick a trusted launchpad platform or yet applied to gitcoin grant and asked for relative funds via defi donations. But that would be a hard task showing your legality cause you need to showcase product use case and much more.

Im gonna dig deeper on your project. To see what I could say more to improve or develop there.

cristianchitimus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 07:45:14 AM

We will register the company next week. The CEO of the above mentioned seed platform is a lawyer and has worked in the crypto legal field for 6 years now so that shouldn t be an issue.
cristianchitimus (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 07:54:50 AM

There are a few legal requirements to be met for such a company to work but we worked on meeting those requirements for 6 months now so we can be 100% legal and transparent which is usually quite rare in crypto. The issue the token addresses is also quite delicate and I don t think there are or have been any other tokens with a team that is actually capable to do what we are trying to achieve. I personally as a CEO have a degree in Alternative Investments and have been full time trading and investing in this specific field for 5 years now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: