Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for quantitative study | Any help appreciated  (Read 30 times)
tarokun652 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 02:19:35 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2022, 02:12:05 PM by tarokun652

Questions for quantitative study

Hello,

At the University I took a course where I have to write a thesis about a subject I am free to choose. Since I was reading the Fiat standard by Saifedean Ammous, I had the idea to pick a subject about fiat.
I have to hand out a set of questions to 10 people, and it can be online so I would like to ask these questions here. If you have time I would appreciate if you can answer it. Thanks!

• What part of your wealth do you hold in fiat? If less than 50%, how would you classify each category of your wealth?
  • How much did your wealth grow thanks to the corona story? (stimulus,  etc)
  • Does the instability of the price of Bitcoin affect you or the way you think about your investment? Yes/No and why?
  • Do you favor fiat over Bitcoin in the short-term? Same question in the long-term? Why?
  • Do you feel affected by market cycles regarding Bitcoin? If yes, from when did you begin investing in Bitcoin?
  • Are you affected by inflation? What range of services or commodity affects you and from when?
  • Do you feel optimistic or pessimistic for the future? Yes/No and Why?
  • Do you have any investment in gold and if not do you plan to invest in gold or silver?
  • Do you feel your assets are safe when holding fiat? When holding Bitcoin?

Thank you for answering the questions above if you have time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tarokun652 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 02:11:42 PM

Hello,

Since there were no answers, I tried to improve it. Now the same survey is available here:
https://taroku650.aidaform.com/expert-account-template-net-promoter-score-survey1

Easier to answer, simplified questions. If you try, it should take less time to answer.
I also changed the subject message in order to make it psychologically more attractive.

After that if nobody answers, I will consider selling virgins like Bin Laden.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: