Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitoreum - PoW CPU/GPU GhostRider Algorithm & SmartNodes  (Read 324 times)
NTS313 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 04:57:08 PM

Bitoreum is a free and innovative financial blockchain technology that is fast, reliable, secure, low cost and accessible to everyone. Bitoreum is a completely transparent and scalable system that aims to make a huge difference in the world.

Why choose Bitoreum? Has its own blockchain which is a fork from Raptoreum, and the developers have made it easy for miners  to operate and access the tools required for accessing resources such as secure wallets, pools and blockchain explorer. Bitoreum is scalable and decentralised.

Investors can trade BTRM on available exchanges, miners can mine and earn BTRM using CPU or GPU consuming a lot less power than most coins, node operators can stake BTRM and earn coins with their smartnodes with little power consumption.

Bitoreum is thriving to be a secure online payment gateway of the future across several marketplaces and small businesses across the world.
Our team believes that POW is more fair way of coin distribution.
But you can stake your coins just by making an internal transactions within your wallet.

Note: You don't need to send your coins to someone else wallet!

Thanks to staking with SmartNodes mechanism, you contribute to the security and decentralisation of the Blockchain network.
The higher the percentage of staked assets in the network, the more difficult it is to attack it.

In case you need help in deploying SmartNodes We have detailed document on our
website.

Our team believes SmartNodes is better than POS as all transactions are verified by
miner yet you can stake your coins without locking them.

The idea is simple: a coin that helps people earning assets while mining and staking using the Bitoreum features.

Each Mined block offers 5000 Bitoreums, from this

75% goes to the miner
20% goes to the smartnodes
5% goes to the developers to maintain the network.

The Bitoreum blockchain has already integrated private wallets where the balance can be hidden directly from the wallet.
The SmartNodes are accessible directly from the wallet as well.

CPU Friendly

GhostRider algorithm is both CPU/GPU Minable but CPU's are more efficient for mining Bitoreum.

Smartnodes

Smartnodes are used to handle smart contracts, and provide 51% \ double spend protection. In addition this allows:

- Larger allowed contract size.
- Greater variety of programming languages can be used.
- Removes the scaling issues and large increase in gas tx fees.

More Information

We'll update this thread soon + all future core developments will be updated on this thread. Please join us on our discord channel for the latest news and updates.

Links

Explorer: explorer.bitoreum.org
Whitepaper: bitoreum.org/whitepaper
Documents: bitoreum.org/documentation
Github: github.com/bugahost/bitoreum/releases
Reddit: r/Bitoreum
Discord: discord.gg/E3E9Ef3kZT
Twitter: twitter.com/bitoreum

Algorithm: GhostRider
Ticker: BTRM
Block Reward: 5000 Bitoreum
Coins distribution: 75% from a block to miners,20% from a block to Smartnodes, 5% for a block to Devs team
Total Coin Supply: 21 Billion
Founders Reward: Yes
Premine: No
ICO: No

GeePeeU

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 09:33:03 PM

Why are you spamming this ?

You just made and deleted an ANN in the ANN section also.

here is your original.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5393900.0

Always doubt.
NTS313 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 08:38:16 AM

I apologize, but the person on the team dealing with the old BTRM topic had to leave the team. We want this to be the new topic, I apologize once again if I created any discomfort
NTS313 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 08:36:45 PM

Thank you for the suggestion.I just reported the old post. My intention was not to mislead, I just did not know how to proceed. I apologize and I will try to do everything as required.
legcramp

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 07:39:04 PM

A fork of another crapcoin lol
NTS313 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 08:40:22 AM

A fork of another crapcoin lol

It remains to be seen if we are just another crapcoin. We have a lot to develop on the Bitoreum Network, we will change the rules of the game.
Almost everything is a fork of something... Only the implementation method matters and makes a difference.
NTS313 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 02:14:09 PM

Hey guys! It is time to unveil big part of our masterplan. Check out our completely new version of whitepaper here https://bitoreum.org/files/BTRM_Whitepaper.pdf
Bitee

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 04:48:57 AM

So it is still copy/paste of Raptoreum?Huh

What is different between Raptoreum and Bitoreum?Huh?
miner29

Activity: 1266
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 01:37:38 PM

Well Bitoreum has a lot less value….see price charts…oh wait nobody lists this copy paste coin….
NTS313 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 01:54:33 PM

Since Bitoreum doesn't have the same path as Raptoreum, you can't say it's just copy / paste coin.
NTS313 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 02:27:35 PM

Well Bitoreum has a lot less value….see price charts…oh wait nobody lists this copy paste coin….
Bitoreum is only 2 months old, you can't compare in terms of price or listings. In no case will we have the same route as Raptoreum, you will see in the future
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: