Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Terra Blockchain Launch Expected Saturday, With LUNA Airdrop to Follow  (Read 120 times)
FMCPAY_GLOBAL (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 7

US BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 04:26:33 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Terra’s new blockchain will be launched on Saturday followed by an airdrop of new LUNA tokens to users as part of a broader plan to revive the ecosystem, developers confirmed Friday.

A snapshot of the new blockchain, currently called "Terra 2.0," took place earlier this week after the conclusion of a vote among network validators with a 65% approval rate.

Terra’s UST tokens saw a bank run earlier this month that caused prices of the tokens to fall to as low as 7 cents. This caused a loss of trust in the Terra ecosystem among investors, with prices of LUNA tokens falling nearly 100% and Terra-based decentralized finance (DeFi) applications losing upward of $28 billion in locked value.

(Source: CoinDesk)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 04:42:32 AM

May I know how can participate in the airdrops they have. Because there is no instruction for the this matter. Or I just missed it or wrong understanding with it. because I still believe to this Luna anyway..

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 04:56:13 AM

Though I am not a part of the Terra platform in any way, I got affected - as do all of us here - because the downfall of its UST stablecoin can still be felt as of this moment in the whole cryptocurrency industry as we are experiencing a grave waves of reds for so many days now. Now, I always appreciate a platform that will do tis best to recover after a significant and potentially fatal fall. I am then wishing all the people behind Terra and all of its numerous holders and supporters worldwide the best in its struggle for survival and maybe eventual Phoenix-type of rising from the ashes.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 05:18:01 AM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

May I know how can participate in the airdrops they have. Because there is no instruction for the this matter. Or I just missed it or wrong understanding with it. because I still believe to this Luna anyway..
Its not actually an airdrop for free since its a snapshot for all holders of luna on their wallet and some exchanges supported the luna snapshot too. If you have old luna the one with latest incident then you are eligible for this. Sometime its confusing when they use the term airdrop for it since its not actually free but a way to receive the new tokens for new token economics that introduced.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lvl03n

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 05:22:37 AM

A general discussion of the bitcoin ecosystem that does not fit better anywhere else. News, bitcoin community, innovations, public environment and so on. Discussions about specific bitcoin-related services usually belong to other sections.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 05:42:41 AM

I'm not sure if this will be another bounce or will be another big flop, although I haven't had many losses with the original Luna or UST, but I almost see a bad play the project has made. The new airdrop will probably create new waves for themselves and the FOMO on the new Luna will happen again if you don't want to bet on them. It's not necessary. Of course, there will be thoughts like risk Big comes with big risks, but it's practical when this space still has many other things worth paying attention to.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 06:44:18 AM
Merited by hugeblack (3)

I'm not sure if this will be another bounce or will be another big flop, although I haven't had many losses with the original Luna or UST, but I almost see a bad play the project has made. The new airdrop will probably create new waves for themselves and the FOMO on the new Luna will happen again if you don't want to bet on them. It's not necessary. Of course, there will be thoughts like risk Big comes with big risks, but it's practical when this space still has many other things worth paying attention to.
It's hard to predict whether this new project of Do Kwon will be successful or not but as far as I know, Terra has a huge community that they called themselves as "Lunatics" and there will be some who will support the project whatever happens.

Still, I feel sorry for those people who lost huge amounts of money by investing into Terra coin. What happened to the project is a proof that it might happen again with their new project or blockchain whatever. I will not touch this project still whether they created a new blockchain. There are many projects who are a better investment than this project and it's less risky than Terra.

The damage has been done and Do Kwon's reputation has been damaged and it will affect the whole project IMO. Invest at your own risk in this new Terra because with what happened, it's hard to trust Do Kwon knowing that it might happen again with their new project.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 08:34:45 AM

Sounds like a good move. see the token plan that is distributed is only 30%, the remaining 70% is distributed gradually over the next 2 years. with the Pre-attack division (before Luna was attacked). and Post-attack (after Luna was attacked) because there are 2 versions of the airdrop type, namely Pre-attack and Post-attack.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 08:50:58 AM

You have to hold some of their coins old version till snapshot time. And if its me, I would reconsider joining the program. Even though this event is now trending, the coin is still at a level of trust that some in the community have begun to doubt since the dump incident.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 09:33:19 AM

This is good news for those who have lost hope about LUNA. LUNA is also great they move quickly to think of new concepts to rebuild their trust in investors without giving up or abandoning their project. Unfortunately, trauma is always difficult to get rid of, but I hope that this time LUNA v2 really becomes a more perfect ecosystem than the previous LUNA so that fatal incidents like this don't happen again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 09:55:19 AM

New luna is already on spot trading bybit exchange at a current of $27, opening price 0.5$, ath was $30. Those who already got their airdrop should trade it on bybit exchange, Binance hasn't listed it yet, maybe they will list it later. I hope this will bring some ease to those who lose money on this project and I hope there won't be further surprises because what am reading regarding Do Kwon is not pleasant and I don't I will be able to trust any project coming from him.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 11:04:20 AM

It is an attempt by them to evade all the problems related to UST, which was the cause of the price collapse, but in another way, most of us did not know the Terra Blockchain until after they promoted that stable currency.

Problem solving is not like this and therefore you will find that soon they may lose even the confidence that they may have in the coming days.

Advice for any new investor, it is better to think several times before investing, and for old investors, it is better to consider that the value of this currency is zero and not to think about any serious increases.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 11:10:56 AM

It is an attempt by them to evade all the problems related to UST, which was the cause of the price collapse, but in another way, most of us did not know the Terra Blockchain until after they promoted that stable currency.

Problem solving is not like this and therefore you will find that soon they may lose even the confidence that they may have in the coming days.

Advice for any new investor, it is better to think several times before investing, and for old investors, it is better to consider that the value of this currency is zero and not to think about any serious increases.
which has failed, and now they are trying to justify it for the wrongdoing they have committed. Though I'm not too smart, I do recognize that shady stuff, and the return of the new version of Luna will create resonances to ease the pain of those who have been damaged by it, but honestly, I don't want to risk them either, and this space has a lot more to pay attention to like BTC ETH DOT LINK...
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 11:13:20 AM

This is somehow the solution they find and they are hoping that this one will work because if their old investors will not get satisfied on the recovery plan made by Do Kwon most provably he will face many cases due to the incident happen to Luna. Maybe I will not buy anything for now because for sure this will be pump and dump scheme in the first place. I hope there will be no people get FOMO for this and they need to be more careful upon the hype brought by new Luna coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 11:27:58 AM

It's still in a speculative state but glad to see there's an initial pump it's been weeks of all Luna news and there's a lot of debate, FOMO, and accusations on Do Kwon, this issue will not settle and Luna will still become big news, it's going to be a hard struggle and they are on huge pressure to make Luna perform good in the market and hoping that this new Luna token will save them from to much humiliation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 11:42:31 AM

New luna is already on spot trading bybit exchange at a current of $27, opening price 0.5$, ath was $30. Those who already got their airdrop should trade it on bybit exchange, Binance hasn't listed it yet, maybe they will list it later. I hope this will bring some ease to those who lose money on this project and I hope there won't be further surprises because what am reading regarding Do Kwon is not pleasant and I don't I will be able to trust any project coming from him.
when airdrop gets from the snapshot I believe it won't get the money back because a lot of people selling it until hard dump before. People who got the profit now are by buying in under dip ($0.0001) a while ago, not investors who bought at $100.

MakiHasegawa

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 12:09:35 PM

It's been a while since my last time on bitcointalk and i opened it again because luna crash before, From my personal perspective i'm not going to trust it for second time since i already lost more than $300 from luna, I will wait and see what will happen to luna after their blockchain launched.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 12:12:11 PM

It's been a while since my last time on bitcointalk and i opened it again because luna crash before, From my personal perspective i'm not going to trust it for second time since i already lost more than $300 from luna, I will wait and see what will happen to luna after their blockchain launched.

For second time around just think about that never thought to hold any crypto for more longer times because what happen to luna might also happen to the other so if your totally done with Luna then better not to follow any news from them because if Luna pump again just like what happen today you will just get FOMO and maybe it will give you a wrong decision to buy Luna at the peak again and you know what's next will happen to that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 03:23:44 PM

Already launched and it didn't even meed the expectation. Even when majority of exchange sites are still holding their platform to make the deposit become available and the price was plunged so hard. it can be said that when the deposit will be fully opened and there will be a massive sell happens with it. Im sure that if the price of new luna will be dumped so hard to the bottom.

Im just wanna try to buy this coin when this will be reached 50 cents or even less. The fork coin that worth more than $1 looks over valued at this moment,

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 08:18:19 AM

It's still in a speculative state but glad to see there's an initial pump it's been weeks of all Luna news and there's a lot of debate, FOMO, and accusations on Do Kwon, this issue will not settle and Luna will still become big news, it's going to be a hard struggle and they are on huge pressure to make Luna perform good in the market and hoping that this new Luna token will save them from to much humiliation.
Personally, I feel that if I had been more assertive and realized the consequences early on since the incident, it might not have come to the current situation. And now look what they will do to regain the trust lost by the community itself. I still see a large amount of news in groups about people still buying Luna 2.0 but personally I don't want to take any more risks. Honestly, my current investment is not giving as good returns as it used to be, and I also need to make a plan to hoard safer things.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: