Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCigarettes.com Factory sealed cigarettes at very low prices  (Read 12097 times)
BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 10:34:29 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2011, 05:38:24 PM by BitcoinCigarettes

Hello forum members,

I am proud to present our bitcoin online cigarettes store. We here at BitcoinCigarettes.com sell factory sealed, top quality cigarettes, at duty free prices. Prices start as low as 1.7$ for a pack (prices may vary because of the BTC/USD currency rate). However our goal is to keep the prices as low as possible.

Feel free to comment and ask any questions.

http://www.bitcoincigarettes.com/
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xurious

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 11:31:55 AM

Cheers to this! While I'm not a fan of smoking, in my state the tobacco tax is stupid high. I'll let the guys at work know about this for sure!

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 04:59:30 PM

Hello forum members,

I am proud present our bitcoin online cigarettes store. We here at BitcoinCigarettes.com sell factory sealed, top quality cigarettes, at duty free prices. Prices start as low as 1.7$ for a pack (prices may vary because of the BTC/USD currency rate). However our goal is to keep the prices as low as possible.

WOW 6.41฿ for a Carton of Lucky Strikes filtered! Great pricing.

Can you get Marlboro Menthol Gold Pack ?

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 05:28:19 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2011, 05:42:54 PM by BitcoinCigarettes

Hello again and thank you for your comments.

Hello forum members,

I am proud present our bitcoin online cigarettes store. We here at BitcoinCigarettes.com sell factory sealed, top quality cigarettes, at duty free prices. Prices start as low as 1.7$ for a pack (prices may vary because of the BTC/USD currency rate). However our goal is to keep the prices as low as possible.

Now regarding the Marlboro Menthol Golds, they are unavailable for sale in the country we are established. However we made a few phone calls today, and i think we will be able to get them. I will post an update here if we do, and the product will be added to our site.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 05:37:01 PM

Hello forum members,

Now regarding the Marlboro Menthol Golds, they are unavailable for sale in the country we are established. However we made a few phone calls today, and i think we will be able to get them. I will post an update here if we do, and the product will be added to our site.

Cool man! I like these Lucky's though, great gift for a friend as filtered luckys arent available here.

Where do you ship from? How long does shipping take?
Who owns this company? (just a tip, the members of this forum don't like spending money in places they dont know who owns it, so posting a phone # or some information couldn't hurt)

Can you get Prince's? I had them when I was living in Norway.

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 06:57:36 PM

Hello forum members,

Cool man! I like these Lucky's though, great gift for a friend as filtered luckys arent available here.

Who owns this company? (just a tip, the members of this forum don't like spending money in places they dont know who owns it, so posting a phone # or some information couldn't hurt)

-Charlie

We ship from a Eastern European country.

Shipping can take from 1 to 5 weeks (on average) depending on the country we ship to (we use Registered Air Mail in order to keep the shipping fees as low as possible).

Our contact information is not a secret, but we cannot share it with everyone for our own privacy and security reasons.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask them.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 07:13:50 PM

Hello forum members,

-Charlie

Our contact information is not a secret, but we cannot share it with everyone for our own privacy and security reasons.

Its your choice, but you should probably put it on the website.
It's just a tip from one bitcoin business owner to another. I want to see you succeed!!

BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 07:35:04 PM

Thank you for the tip and support.

We are in different business areas if I can say so. We do not hide our company information, but we cannot make it public either.

However we are open to any discussions.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 08:24:52 PM

I don't think there would be a need for hiding your identity unless you were selling counterfeit cigarettes.
BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 09:04:08 PM

I don't think there would be a need for hiding your identity unless you were selling counterfeit cigarettes.

There are reasons for this.

When you receive a package containing cigarettes from another country, you should pay taxes according to your country laws. These taxes will obviously raise the price of the cigarettes. You will end up paying for a pack the same price as in your country. There are ways to avoid this. We are not the first company out there, who sells online tax free cigarettes.

We will gladly share our information to a customer in a private discussion.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 09:10:57 PM

There are reasons for this.

When you receive a package containing cigarettes from another country, you should pay taxes according to your country laws. These taxes will obviously raise the price of the cigarettes. You will end up paying for a pack the same price as in your country. There are ways to avoid this. We are not the first company out there, who sells online tax free cigarettes.

We will gladly offer our information to a customer in a private discussion.

Thanks for clearing that up, your answer makes sense.

I look forward to buying from your site and leaving an A+ review on the forums  Smiley

TTBit
Legendary

Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 09:24:50 PM

I might have to take up smoking! Best of luck with your site.

I've read stories of the tax man sending a bill to USA residents who order cigarettes online. Does anyone know how the state finds out? Voluntary from buyer, customs, credit card statements, voluntary from seller?

Are packages labeled as "carton cigarettes" for customs?

good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
SlaveInDebt

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

Your Minion

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 09:34:57 PM

If you had Newport's I'd be all over this.

"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain." - Mark Twain
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 09:37:16 PM

If you had Newport's I'd be all over this.

+1

Harvey

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 09:40:14 PM

Cigars?

Regular cigarettes are eugenics. Bleh.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 10:46:55 PM

Hello forum members,

I am proud to present our bitcoin online cigarettes store. We here at BitcoinCigarettes.com sell factory sealed, top quality cigarettes, at duty free prices. Prices start as low as 1.7$ for a pack (prices may vary because of the BTC/USD currency rate). However our goal is to keep the prices as low as possible.

nice shop, i may buy some cartons from you guys but only if you debug the shopping cart flow first.
I think an email text box somewhere would be nice if you want to send a message with the payment address to it Tongue

Do you ship to Spain ?

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 11:37:14 PM

Hello forum members,

nice shop, i may buy some cartons from you guys but only if you debug the shopping cart flow first.
I think an email text box somewhere would be nice if you want to send a message with the payment address to it Tongue

Do you ship to Spain ?

Hello,

First of all we are very sorry for the inconvenience created.

We indeed had a technical issue during the past two hours with the email text field. For some reasons it disappeared. The issue is now solved and we will do our best to keep it that way.

Now back to business. I can't give you an answer until tomorrow, because now it is way passed our working hours.

Thank you for your interest.

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 11:41:29 PM

Hello forum members,

Do you ship to Spain ?

Hello,

First of all we are very sorry for the inconvenience created.

We indeed had a technical issue during the past two hours with the email text field. For some reasons it disappeared. The issue is now solved and we will do our best to keep it that way.

Now back to business. I can't give you an answer until tomorrow, because now it is way passed our working hours.

Thank you for your interest.

np, thank you

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 01:57:42 AM

Awesome, I love seeing the free market at work.

BitcoinCigarettes - you guys should advertise on FeedZeBirds.com
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2011, 02:10:56 AM

BitcoinCigarettes - you guys should advertise on FeedZeBirds.com

I highly recommend that!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: