Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCigarettes.com Factory sealed cigarettes at very low prices  (Read 12097 times)
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 03:17:52 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2012, 03:30:04 AM by adamstgBit

Do the prices in BTC change per exchange rate, or are they fixed?

ya is it just me or did they got more expensive?
21$ of shipping, really?

anyway,

i got my order today! smoking one right now  Cool

leave your feedback at Bitcoin Cigarettes @ The Bitcoin Review, please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2012, 02:43:28 PM

Dear forum members,

During the winter holidays, until yesterday, in our country both the bank and the mail carrier we are working with had a vacation with a reduced working schedule. As a result to that we couldn't work in a timely manner. Starting from today, the prices are updated and we are back to a full time working schedule.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience created and as a compensation to that, we are giving a 10% off to all the orders that are made until 31 January 2012, for all the forum members and visitors. In order to get the bonus please enter “BitcoinTalk” in the comment section of the order page. You will get the price reduction in your order confirmation email.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
BitcoinCigarettes
Stokkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 03:16:11 PM

How is the delivery to the Netherlands? No problems with customs? Usually the risk is quite big here so I would like to hear some experiences.
hoki

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Say BYE to tobacco taxes and bureaucratized trade.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2012, 03:35:48 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2012, 04:00:52 PM by hoki

ya is it just me or did they got more expensive?
21$ of shipping, really?
Shipping is cheaper at Cigs.eu  Wink

http://www.cigs.eu — The Europe's leading discount cigarette shop. Worldwide shipping. Now accepting Bitcoins. Affiliates click here.
BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2012, 03:58:18 PM

Hello,

We updated the prices and shipping is now 4.8$ to Europe at BitcoinCigarettes.com
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2012, 09:10:50 PM

Hello,

We updated the prices and shipping is now 4.8$ to Europe at BitcoinCigarettes.com

nice, thanks

@hoki you should really open up your thread man and pls quit sending PM to members advertising your site

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2012, 09:29:03 AM

Hello,

For all the forum members who requested more menthol cigarettes, we now added Kent Convertibles to our store.

More menthol cigarettes will be available soon.
BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2012, 11:26:55 AM

Most popular cigarette brand in America, in the 60's, are now available at our store - Pall Mall cigarettes.
BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2012, 03:40:37 PM

Hello,

Now we have President cigarettes. The cheapest brand available at our store.
10 packs of President (Filter/Lights) - 1.86฿  Smiley
grahamgreene

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 07:24:21 PM

I placed an order with bitcoincigarettes.com on the 23/12/2011 and completed payment the same day, it's now 07/02/2012 and still nothing. I emailed them January 9th as I had still not received the "email notification will be sent to you, once the package is delivered to the mail carrier."

On January 10th I received the following email:

"Hello,

We sorry for the late response.

All these delays are a result of the two weeks winter holidays and the vacation that both our bank and the mail carrier we work with took. They had a very reduced working hours especially for international parcels.

However we managed to get your package to the mail carrier, but we were announced that international packages could be delayed during this time.

As a compensation to all of the delays created during these two weeks, we are offering a 10% off to the orders made until 31 January 2012.

We are again very sorry for all the inconvenience created.

Best regards,

Egor

BitcoinCigarettes.com"

I replied January 11th thanking Egor for his speedy response. Having still not received the item by January 30th I sent another email stating that the item in question had not yet arrived and attached my original order and confirmation of payment, asking what steps would be taken next. I am yet to receive a response to that email, and am posting here as a result of that.

If someone from bitcoincigarettes.com could get in touch with me as soon as possible I'd greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Graham Greene
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 07:59:31 AM

I'm also waiting on 2 packs they said were sent on the 12th of January.

Starting to think they won't come as the previous ones arrived in less than 2 weeks.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 03:43:28 AM

I'm also waiting on 2 packs they said were sent on the 12th of January.

Starting to think they won't come as the previous ones arrived in less than 2 weeks.

1 / 16 / 2012

I got the email:
"Your package was delivered today, and successfully processed by the mail carrier. When your package will arrive, you will most likely receive a notification, however it is possible that it will be delivered to your door. "

today is 2 / 8 /2012

I've been waiting for 3.5 weeks

BitcoinCigarettes (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 11:26:24 AM

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Some of the orders encountered some problems related to the mail carrier. Because of this we stoped our activity and currently are working on changing the mail carrier and solving the issue. The packages that had problems should arrive. If there will be some problems with them we will re-send the packages!

Will get back here as soon as we work this mess out.

We are sorry for all the inconvenience created.
grahamgreene

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 07:38:06 PM

I find it rather strange that I only received a reply to my email, sent on 30/01/2012, after I posted here on the forums about my issue.
I'm glad to see I'm not alone, but also unhappy that others are experiencing the same lackluster service.

For those of you interested in trying someone else, I've since ordered from www.cigs.eu and am being updated every step of the way - ordered yesterday and received the following today:

"Dear Customer,

Your order (placed on 08/02/2012) has been updated to the following status:
Awaiting Shipment

The comments for this update are:
Bitcoins received. Order will be dispatched on Friday, Feb 10.

To view your order in detail click on the link below:
http://www.cigs.eu/*************************

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Sincerely
Customer Support.
support@cigs.eu
http://www.cigs.eu"

They also accept credit cards along with bitcoin as methods of payment so I'd be more inclined to trust them - especially with the rather significant issues that bitcoincigarettes.com seem to be experiencing.

In light of other posts here, I'm not holding out hope that my order from bitcoincigarettes.com will arrive - I am personally of the opinion that I've been take for a ride by some unscrupulous individuals, but I'm more the fool for trusting them. I will wait another week as mentioned in the email to me before declaring this to be yet another (this time successful) attempt at scamming Bitcoin users out of their coin.

- grahamgreene
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2012, 07:24:43 AM

well i got my first order, but now he is having problems with shipping...

if he can fix this situation, and i receive my smokes, i will buy more from him.

i hope to see my smoke in the mail soon  Smiley

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 12:58:28 PM

well i got my first order, but now he is having problems with shipping...

if he can fix this situation, and i receive my smokes, i will buy more from him.

i hope to see my smoke in the mail soon  Smiley

Yes, I ordered several times before, for me and for some friends and I got them, only the last order, 2x10 packs of Camel's, still haven't come. And it's been a month already.
grahamgreene

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 10:28:35 PM

Hmm, perhaps all is not lost then! Will update here when either bitcoincigarettes' order or the cigs.eu order comes through!

- grahamgreene
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 06:42:30 AM

Hmm, perhaps all is not lost then! Will update here when either bitcoincigarettes' order or the cigs.eu order comes through!

- grahamgreene

+1 for cigs.eu
-1 for bitcoincigarettes

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 08:41:04 AM

- grahamgreene

+1 for cigs.eu
-1 for bitcoincigarettes

I'm starting to feel ripped off and if in 1 week my order doesn't arrive they will go straight to the Bitcoin Shitlist.
grahamgreene

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 11:22:08 AM

Same here - I emailed them again 2 days ago (after 9 more days of waiting), and no reply as of yet. Selective scamming perhaps? Or maybe just decided to take the Bitcoin for the Christmas orders and run? Who knows.. Notch it up to experience I guess!  Angry

- grahamgreene
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: