Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terra.ble $LUSER MemeCoin  (Read 91 times)
TerrableLuser (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 10:40:38 AM

Hi,

I created a MemeCoin for all those who suffered at the hands of Do Kwon.

Following the collapse of Terra (LUNA) , I created a token for those who got kicked in the balls.

Token sale from 12:00:00 UTC 6/10/22 - 6/15/22

It is a BEP 20 token

1 BNB = 1 Billion $LUSER tokens

Fixed supply = 20 Trillion $ LUSER tokens

Feel free to ask me any questions

Enjoy: https://www.terrableluser.com/
Techdev

Activity: 265
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 07:58:37 PM

I'm available to offer marketing services. Telegram:
@SMMarketers
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 07:03:22 PM

Hi,

I created a MemeCoin for all those who suffered at the hands of Do Kwon.

Following the collapse of Terra (LUNA) , I created a token for those who got kicked in the balls.

Token sale from 12:00:00 UTC 6/10/22 - 6/15/22

It is a BEP 20 token

1 BNB = 1 Billion $LUSER tokens

Fixed supply = 20 Trillion $ LUSER tokens

Feel free to ask me any questions

Enjoy: https://www.terrableluser.com/

you created a memecoin and doing a tokensale of it. so what is the benefits of the victims of Terra. those investors who lost their life savings which were in $billions. how you plan to incentivize them?
are you going to do some kind of airdrop for them? or they must spend more money to particiapte in your tokensale and wait for 1000x profit so they can cover their lose..

or it is what it is? a memecoin created to make fun of Terra and all the people who lost?

illetyus

Activity: 1148
Merit: 367

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 08:58:06 PM

Actually, the idea of ​​creating a community for luna losers is not bad.
When people are stressed and upset, they tend to form a community.

But I don't think the project will be successful. It really takes a strong team and strong marketing. (Individual effort is not enough.)

I also think it's too late to create the project. Luna is about to be forgotten...
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 11:49:51 AM

Actually, the idea of ​​creating a community for luna losers is not bad.
When people are stressed and upset, they tend to form a community.

But I don't think the project will be successful. It really takes a strong team and strong marketing. (Individual effort is not enough.)

I also think it's too late to create the project. Luna is about to be forgotten...

I don't think there will be a big community to support this one mate because Imagine after being called as a scam project you are building a new community?
and what is the promises for this one? what kind of assurance people may get from this? I'm not sure if there is something big coming but one thing is for sure here? that people in this community will not support such action and may consider this to be another attempt like what LUNA did.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 08:20:13 PM

I do not think that creating a meme coin for people who lost their money because of investment is a good idea, which can be accepted in the event that it does not ask for money from users and is dedicated to helping them, even though that has become almost impossible.

In short, there are several ways to promote your project, and if it is honest, this method is not the right one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: