June 21, 2024, 05:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your 2022 NBA Champion
Warriors - 32 (66.7%)
Celtics - 16 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 48

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA Finals 2022 - Warriors vs Celtics.  (Read 2290 times)
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 10:45:17 AM

This is just more on opinion but I think the Celtics roster is an underdog team and not the heavy favorite to win the series and that's what I like, the underdogs that may thrive until they do their hardest. Play will tell on who will won this year but rooting for the Celtics new generation to win it and hoping to all players that no worst thing may happen.
This is what I'm thinking too and typically those underdogs that beat all the odds to be on the finals manage to take down a strong opponent. I watch many Boston Celtics games in the past and I like there performance during there match against Bucks and Heat which shows how resilient they are when facing strong enemy.  They have a good chance to defeat GSW if they maintain the same level of performance to counter GSW aggression. We witnessed already how GSW choke in the past if there splash brother didn't have a good shooting accuracy. This might occur when Boston tighten there security against this heavy scorer team.
But someone could argue since there's no team that can compare to GSW in the Eastern Conference, with that kind of offense they have. It will be a huge feat for them to beat someone like Warrior that can shoot every corner of the court, a healthy Warrior roster is a disaster for them.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 11:13:43 AM

If you guys wanna gamble with Boston, gamble it as per game don't throw your money hoping they could get the championship coz 80% to 90% GSW will win. I'd bet the game 2 and game 5 for Boston celtics. I'll come back to this post when it happens lol.

Any bet?
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 11:55:54 AM

If you guys wanna gamble with Boston, gamble it as per game don't throw your money hoping they could get the championship coz 80% to 90% GSW will win. I'd bet the game 2 and game 5 for Boston celtics. I'll come back to this post when it happens lol.

Any bet?
I took the risk betting on Boston in game one (local bettor), I know they still have the momentum but I also believe that it's very little to impossible that they can get the championship because we know Warriors team are very solid right now.

Celtics are one of the team that are able to defeat Warriors on their previous games and that is something we should look forward again. Warriors is the favorite team to get the championship and there's no doubt about it, just take the risk as much as you can and have some fun as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 12:17:14 PM

I like both teams but if i'm going to put some units on an outright bet I have to pick the Warriors here since they simply handled every team they faced and the Celtics have been on and off even though they're impressive on the road their inconsistency at home might be their downfall one example is during that game 6 between their series with the Heat. It's a tough task to get one against the Warriors at home as we saw how the Warriors held on after going down by 20 vs the Mavs. I think it'll go to at least 6 games unless the Celtics pull off another surprise.

Who knows? Boston also has that surprising performance from all those series that they have been through.

But the heavy favor here continues to be the Warriors. It's tough beating them at home and they always have that counter attack

which mostly brings them the win even they are struggling in the early half of the game. If Boston will be careless, Warrior can beat

them as early as game 5. Let's see how they can deal with the hot and experienced  world champion.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 12:31:06 PM

Any bet?
I took the risk betting on Boston in game one (local bettor), I know they still have the momentum but I also believe that it's very little to impossible that they can get the championship because we know Warriors team are very solid right now.

Celtics are one of the team that are able to defeat Warriors on their previous games and that is something we should look forward again. Warriors is the favorite team to get the championship and there's no doubt about it, just take the risk as much as you can and have some fun as well.

Momentum wise, Boston has the upper hand but besides that, GSW has the advantage in terms of homecourt and the time they rest and practice for an adjustment to match Celtics gameplay.

I will be a plus handicap if you want to choose Boston in game 1 just to make you have some life line in case the result didn't go well in favor for them. GSW is always taking game 1 especially if the match occur in there home.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 12:34:14 PM

This is just more on opinion but I think the Celtics roster is an underdog team and not the heavy favorite to win the series and that's what I like, the underdogs that may thrive until they do their hardest. Play will tell on who will won this year but rooting for the Celtics new generation to win it and hoping to all players that no worst thing may happen.
This is what I'm thinking too and typically those underdogs that beat all the odds to be on the finals manage to take down a strong opponent. I watch many Boston Celtics games in the past and I like there performance during there match against Bucks and Heat which shows how resilient they are when facing strong enemy.  They have a good chance to defeat GSW if they maintain the same level of performance to counter GSW aggression. We witnessed already how GSW choke in the past if there splash brother didn't have a good shooting accuracy. This might occur when Boston tighten there security against this heavy scorer team.
But someone could argue since there's no team that can compare to GSW in the Eastern Conference, with that kind of offense they have. It will be a huge feat for them to beat someone like Warrior that can shoot every corner of the court, a healthy Warrior roster is a disaster for them.

This will be a big challenge for Boston since if they can able to win with this current healthy GSW line up for sure this is the most sweeties victory they might get for their franchise but I don't think that might happen knowing that there are so many options for Warriors if we talk about offensive settings also they have people who can also be dangerous on defensive end so It's more exciting to see the game 1 of this series since this will might be the little indicator for the audience if Boston can able to survive on Finals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 12:40:51 PM

Most likely the Warriors will gonna win this one since their roosters are veterans in this kind of situation and they already won a couple of titles due to their kind of play in the finals. But we cannot deny that they have their own flaws because we also know that they lost to the Raptors without KD and looks like the Boston Celtics know exactly what they will do by watching those plays. I really wanted to see the Celtics win the finals caus they are young and also I wanted to have Al Horford the ring after his long journey in the NBA.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 12:41:12 PM

This will be a big challenge for Boston since if they can able to win with this current healthy GSW line up for sure this is the most sweeties victory they might get for their franchise but I don't think that might happen knowing that there are so many options for Warriors if we talk about offensive settings also they have people who can also be dangerous on defensive end so It's more exciting to see the game 1 of this series since this will might be the little indicator for the audience if Boston can able to survive on Finals.

They are already here in the NBA Finals, so it's really their big chance to prove that they are the better team than the Warriors, and winning the championship will be a big success for Tatum and Brown who are still very young. I like to see them fighting on the challenge, they are the underdog, so they have to play harder to defeat the Warriors on the road.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 01:13:32 PM

Most likely the Warriors will gonna win this one since their roosters are veterans in this kind of situation and they already won a couple of titles due to their kind of play in the finals. But we cannot deny that they have their own flaws because we also know that they lost to the Raptors without KD and looks like the Boston Celtics know exactly what they will do by watching those plays. I really wanted to see the Celtics win the finals caus they are young and also I wanted to have Al Horford the ring after his long journey in the NBA.

I believe Roster you mean, I just want to add that Klay Thompson injured too on that Finals which only Steph Curry left behind with an injured finger. The current roster of warriors is complete package because they have Poole and the upcoming Iguodala and Porter too boost the bench of the warriors once again.

Wiggins is improving too which replaced the role of KD for the inside attack plus 3pts capability. His free throw accuracy is dramatically improved so I guess Warriors is nearly unbeatable with this line up.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 01:33:13 PM

I believe Roster you mean, I just want to add that Klay Thompson injured too on that Finals which only Steph Curry left behind with an injured finger. The current roster of warriors is complete package because they have Poole and the upcoming Iguodala and Porter too boost the bench of the warriors once again.

Wiggins is improving too which replaced the role of KD for the inside attack plus 3pts capability. His free throw accuracy is dramatically improved so I guess Warriors is nearly unbeatable with this line up.

I agree with you on that, I think that the Celtics are just overrated, they play the last 2 series in game 7, so they are not really that good because they can't dominate a match-up. This is just my personal opinion though, I just don't see the inexperienced Celtics will beat the experienced Warriors team.

Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 01:49:05 PM

That's some of the factors why the Warriorsa are the favorites to win the series.

1st, is their experience, that's a huge factor for the success of the team, so it's just right to see that the Warriors are slightly favored against the Boston Celtics. I like to see the Celtics giving the Warriors a real challenge because they are good on the road, so if they succeed, they might get at least one win in chase center.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 03:16:13 PM

I agree with you on that, I think that the Celtics are just overrated, they play the last 2 series in game 7, so they are not really that good because they can't dominate a match-up. This is just my personal opinion though, I just don't see the inexperienced Celtics will beat the experienced Warriors team.

This might be correct or wrong but the teams on the East is different to the West so it's hard to measure the team strenght by just counting the number of games it a team took to beat there opponent. There's a possibility that Bucks and Heat is much stronger than Grizzlies and Mavericks but this impossible to conclude unless there's another match for the Losers bracket and determine who will at that particular match to measure the difficulty of both Warriors and Celtics when facing there opponents.

It's certainly different and what we are seeing in the Finals is the best teams in the NBA.
In their last 4 games, Boston had a 3-1 lead, so Boston is really a good team, however, the Warriors now are complete, they have Klay Thompson already, and probably Iggy will be back in the NBA Finals, same with Porter Jr, so it's really an unpredictable series.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 03:36:59 PM

This might be correct or wrong but the teams on the East is different to the West so it's hard to measure the team strenght by just counting the number of games it a team took to beat there opponent. There's a possibility that Bucks and Heat is much stronger than Grizzlies and Mavericks but this impossible to conclude unless there's another match for the Losers bracket and determine who will at that particular match to measure the difficulty of both Warriors and Celtics when facing there opponents.

It's certainly different and what we are seeing in the Finals is the best teams in the NBA.
In their last 4 games, Boston had a 3-1 lead, so Boston is really a good team, however, the Warriors now are complete, they have Klay Thompson already, and probably Iggy will be back in the NBA Finals, same with Porter Jr, so it's really an unpredictable series.

It's different when the game already in the finals, and you mentioned it right Klay is back and we seen how impacting his presence, the help that the team get from him in both defense and offense he really makes it hard for their opponent, while Curry is still doing his job attacking and creating space for his teammates. The rotation is unpredictable. They have deeper rosters who can all play the same hypes.

I want to see Iggy teaming with Green, orchestrating their defense. Guess everyone noticed this. They are also a trio in terms of defense together with Wiggins, while the splash bro has Poole in their offense.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:08:51 PM

It's different when the game already in the finals, and you mentioned it right Klay is back and we seen how impacting his presence, the help that the team get from him in both defense and offense he really makes it hard for their opponent, while Curry is still doing his job attacking and creating space for his teammates. The rotation is unpredictable. They have deeper rosters who can all play the same hypes.

I want to see Iggy teaming with Green, orchestrating their defense. Guess everyone noticed this. They are also a trio in terms of defense together with Wiggins, while the splash bro has Poole in their offense.

I like how coach Kerr trusted Klay Thompson, although there are some games that he struggled and yet they still allowed him to shoot the ball and he was able to get his confidence back and his rhythm in the shooting. In games that matter, Klay Thompson is ready to step up, just like in the last game of the WCF and the last game of Warriors vs Memphis.

Game 6 Klay is always fun to watch.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3044

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:25:35 PM

I had to share this as it may be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Honestly I can’t believe ESPN is not embarrassed to put this out there. I mean I understand there potentially being a good series and going to 6-7 games, but the math here is certainly way off !

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:58:58 PM

I had to share this as it may be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Honestly I can’t believe ESPN is not embarrassed to put this out there. I mean I understand there potentially being a good series and going to 6-7 games, but the math here is certainly way off !

Wow, I didn't think ESPN can be this thick. I understand that we can support different teams and have several other projections of how this series will end, but that is too low of a number to be taken seriously. Most prominent figures in the sports world have given GSW their prediction to end this series. Stats don't lie, plus the fact that the Warriors have better rested and them having the home court advantage just adds up to the probability of them winning this championship.
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:12:17 PM

@ChiBitCTy  This is ridiculous.  Cheesy  I don't know what ESPN are up to by sharing a statistics like this. I know one thing and it is that none of the finalist teams have a very big superiority to the other one. These teams both have had an incredible season so far and this was one of the best finals I imagined too. I'm happy to see them here as a result. As for the team I'm favouring, I can say that it is Celtics now. I like Warriors too normally but in this case I feel myself closer to Celtics. I believe in them to make it to the championship after a tough run.
Distinctin (OP)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:22:03 PM

Any bet?

Who knows, right? Maybe the Boston Celtics could steal 1 road game in their possession but as per odds and chances, the Warriors have that 60% to win the game in Game 1. And for the championship, we cannot possibly know about that yet but since we're talking about chances here, I won't argue that the Warriors have the most chances.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:50:27 PM

Lets discuss game 1.

Current point spread now is -3.5 for the Warriors, they are playing at home and have never lost a single game. I think it's an easy call, even if they are the public play, I still think they'll win this game.

Also, the total is only 211, over is easy here, hopefully not a trap.

It should be an easy win by the goldenstate Warriors at home but Boston Celitcs have already won several times at away games in the playoff series so i wouldnt be surprised much if they won again.
This is game 1, Celtics has not won a game 1 on the road IIRC, and the Warriors has never lost a game at home.
I will stick with what I believe, I understand that Celtics are a good team but I'd go with the trend until it gets broken.
Plus Celtics are 2 games more tired, and they will play so quickly whereas Warriors are resting. I have to say, it's clear to me that we are talking about Warriors here, they have been great before KD and did great this year again. I am quite happy to see them do great this year as well and I am not seeing them losing this series as a whole, let alone the first game.

However, if there is ANY team in the league right now that could stop them, it's the celtics. Who are the great players in Warriors? The shooters, who are the great defenders of Celtics? The guards. It's clear to me that Celtics will be defending like hell and will not make it easy.

Celtics are not gonna slow down the shooters of the Warriors, if they are good defensive, it's impossible they can stop everyone. They cannot even stop Butler which is the only pure shooter of the team, how much more the Warriors who are moving the ball very well and they have a lot of  shooters that could spread the floor.

I agree, yes the Celtics is a defensive team but they cannot just limit and slow down the shooting average of the shooters of the Warriors. Well, it's not that I'm saying that they cannot do it at all, what I mean is sure they can limit some of the key players but the problem is that almost all of the starting players of the Warriors can shoot everywhere in the court even long deep threes. Now, how can they stop that?

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4379

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 07:03:03 PM

Lets discuss game 1.

Current point spread now is -3.5 for the Warriors, they are playing at home and have never lost a single game. I think it's an easy call, even if they are the public play, I still think they'll win this game.

Also, the total is only 211, over is easy here, hopefully not a trap.

It should be an easy win by the goldenstate Warriors at home but Boston Celitcs have already won several times at away games in the playoff series so i wouldnt be surprised much if they won again.
This is game 1, Celtics has not won a game 1 on the road IIRC, and the Warriors has never lost a game at home.
I will stick with what I believe, I understand that Celtics are a good team but I'd go with the trend until it gets broken.
Plus Celtics are 2 games more tired, and they will play so quickly whereas Warriors are resting. I have to say, it's clear to me that we are talking about Warriors here, they have been great before KD and did great this year again. I am quite happy to see them do great this year as well and I am not seeing them losing this series as a whole, let alone the first game.

However, if there is ANY team in the league right now that could stop them, it's the celtics. Who are the great players in Warriors? The shooters, who are the great defenders of Celtics? The guards. It's clear to me that Celtics will be defending like hell and will not make it easy.

Celtics are not gonna slow down the shooters of the Warriors, if they are good defensive, it's impossible they can stop everyone. They cannot even stop Butler which is the only pure shooter of the team, how much more the Warriors who are moving the ball very well and they have a lot of  shooters that could spread the floor.

I agree, yes the Celtics is a defensive team but they cannot just limit and slow down the shooting average of the shooters of the Warriors. Well, it's not that I'm saying that they cannot do it at all, what I mean is sure they can limit some of the key players but the problem is that almost all of the starting players of the Warriors can shoot everywhere in the court even long deep threes. Now, how can they stop that?

I don't really think the Celtics can stop the Warriors.  They may have a size advantage that they'll be able to exploit in the key, but I don't see how their defense can keep up with the shooters on Golden State.  Is Marcus Smart supposed to chase Curry around all game?  I think the Celtics will be forced to play the Warriors game, and they won't be able to beat them at their own game.  Unless Tatum has a lucky shooting night from three point range, I don't see how the Celtics are going to keep up with the Warriors offense.  We'll see tomorrow.  Excited it's almost time for the NBA Finals!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: