June 21, 2024, 06:32:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your 2022 NBA Champion
Warriors - 32 (66.7%)
Celtics - 16 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 48

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA Finals 2022 - Warriors vs Celtics.  (Read 2290 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 12:04:31 PM

What happened? Boston had a good comeback and beat the Warriors by 12. That was unbelievable, Celtics have really improved, they are moving the ball very well, when Tatum was struggling, his teammates were there to produce for the team, and that was just crazy, Celtics already took game 1.

Don't be surprised, Boston is a good team, they are just underrated. They have done that in their past games already, they beat the Bucks in the 4th quarter but this one is probably the biggest because they beat the Warriors by 24 points in the 4th quarter alone.

Horford is the man, it's his first time in the NBA Final but this guy is really hungry to win and his shooting is very consistent.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 01:21:00 PM

If you guys wanna gamble with Boston, gamble it as per game don't throw your money hoping they could get the championship coz 80% to 90% GSW will win. I'd bet the game 2 and game 5 for Boston celtics. I'll come back to this post when it happens lol.

Any bet?
I took the risk betting on Boston in game one (local bettor), I know they still have the momentum but I also believe that it's very little to impossible that they can get the championship because we know Warriors team are very solid right now.

Celtics are one of the team that are able to defeat Warriors on their previous games and that is something we should look forward again. Warriors is the favorite team to get the championship and there's no doubt about it, just take the risk as much as you can and have some fun as well.

Who knows, right? Maybe the Boston Celtics could steal 1 road game in their possession but as per odds and chances, the Warriors have that 60% to win the game in Game 1. And for the championship, we cannot possibly know about that yet but since we're talking about chances here, I won't argue that the Warriors have the most chances.
I guess a lucky bet?
Well, Boston did a great job in game 1 and we all saw how they chase Warriors to take the lead. The comeback is huge for Celtics and that could affect Warriors in game 2 most probably since it is still their home court, Warriors will tied the series. Now, I will not place my bet on Boston because I believe Warriors will have a good bounce back here as well. Again, just bet on where you think is ok because there's no safe team here and both of them can have that wins and losses because they are already a champion team.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 01:29:45 PM

What happened? Boston had a good comeback and beat the Warriors by 12. That was unbelievable, Celtics have really improved, they are moving the ball very well, when Tatum was struggling, his teammates were there to produce for the team, and that was just crazy, Celtics already took game 1.
Warriors are over confident here and they forget to take care of their lead, or maybe Celtics is indeed an improved team right now and becomes a better team this final. I'm surprised on the result of game 1 but the intensity of the game is still expected. Well, we might really see a game 7 here so let's continue to watch and enjoy betting, we have more chances of winning here so better to support your team now. Warriors will surely recover here, let's not doubt on them.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 01:47:41 PM

Warriors are over confident here and they forget to take care of their lead, or maybe Celtics is indeed an improved team right now and becomes a better team this final. I'm surprised on the result of game 1 but the intensity of the game is still expected. Well, we might really see a game 7 here so let's continue to watch and enjoy betting, we have more chances of winning here so better to support your team now. Warriors will surely recover here, let's not doubt on them.
They've done their best, it's just that Celtics played better in the 4th quarter. The game was controlled by the Warriors actually until that huge 4th quarter run happen. Anyway, Warriors are still confident they'll win the series, they are not worried with the result, for sure they will bounce back big time in game 2, something that bettors should try to bet on.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 01:58:45 PM

They only focus on the young guns they forgot Al Horford has another personality in the 4th quarter and obviously they will gonna turn against him in the next game, especially in the last quarter but the Boston Celtics cannot be underestimated after this because this first game is just a slap to GSW and their defense was sloppy especially when Jordan Poole guarding Jaylen Brown it's just never enough to stop him. They need to fix their game next time if they don't want to be buried in a 0-2 series against the young Boston Celtics.
Distinctin (OP)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 02:03:40 PM

If you guys wanna gamble with Boston, gamble it as per game don't throw your money hoping they could get the championship coz 80% to 90% GSW will win. I'd bet the game 2 and game 5 for Boston celtics. I'll come back to this post when it happens lol.

Any bet?
I took the risk betting on Boston in game one (local bettor), I know they still have the momentum but I also believe that it's very little to impossible that they can get the championship because we know Warriors team are very solid right now.

Celtics are one of the team that are able to defeat Warriors on their previous games and that is something we should look forward again. Warriors is the favorite team to get the championship and there's no doubt about it, just take the risk as much as you can and have some fun as well.

Who knows, right? Maybe the Boston Celtics could steal 1 road game in their possession but as per odds and chances, the Warriors have that 60% to win the game in Game 1. And for the championship, we cannot possibly know about that yet but since we're talking about chances here, I won't argue that the Warriors have the most chances.
I guess a lucky bet?
Well, Boston did a great job in game 1 and we all saw how they chase Warriors to take the lead. The comeback is huge for Celtics and that could affect Warriors in game 2 most probably since it is still their home court, Warriors will tied the series. Now, I will not place my bet on Boston because I believe Warriors will have a good bounce back here as well. Again, just bet on where you think is ok because there's no safe team here and both of them can have that wins and losses because they are already a champion team.   

That was a lucky bet,  Grin

Boston did really steal one game on the road, and that's when we thought that the Warriors are winning game 1, they had surprise the Warriors in the 4th quarter. However, Draymond is still confident that they can get back, they are fine.

Despite this fact, Draymond Green is confident in his Warriors, who have faced 0-1 holes before — even overcoming them.

"No, it's fine. You get a chance to do something else," Green said. "Do it in a different way and embrace the challenge. We've always embraced challenges."

https://www.si.com/nba/warriors/news/draymond-green-reveals-why-warriors-are-still-confident

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Shamm

Activity: 1120
Merit: 346

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 02:23:51 PM

Steph Curry is now with 21 points in 12 minutes of his playing time and the second quarter just barely began. He is feeling it and red-hot.

What's more if he will continue that dominance throughout the game. The game is still close but with that early good production from Steph Curry, that's already a sign that the Warriors are now up on this Game 1 as one of their key scorers is currently in the good momentum.

Let's see if the Celtics will be able to hold that close lead by the Warriors later in the game.

Everyone is expecting for the Warriors to win game 1 and game 2. However, nobody expects that the Celtics was able to flip the switch on their favour in the 4th quarter outscoring the Warriors with 24 pts and limiting them to just 16 pts.
Impressive and notable performances coming from Derrick White and Al Horford. These 2 Celtic orchestrated their mid-4th quarter 17-0 run.

What a crazy turn around, the Warriors suddenly lost their offensive momentum.

That's a sad part of the warriors fan during the fourth and final quarter in the middle of the quarter ciltics where rise and 17-0 run that's a good points cause we all know that during the 3rd quarter warriors always lead unlike in the first quarter which is very close points in the third quarter warriors 3 point shoot is the best weapons to win but ciltics had a surprise to everyone they win and got many turnovers to claim the victory.
Maybe next game warriors will win.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 02:29:42 PM

Steph Curry is now with 21 points in 12 minutes of his playing time and the second quarter just barely began. He is feeling it and red-hot.

What's more if he will continue that dominance throughout the game. The game is still close but with that early good production from Steph Curry, that's already a sign that the Warriors are now up on this Game 1 as one of their key scorers is currently in the good momentum.

Let's see if the Celtics will be able to hold that close lead by the Warriors later in the game.

Everyone is expecting for the Warriors to win game 1 and game 2. However, nobody expects that the Celtics was able to flip the switch on their favour in the 4th quarter outscoring the Warriors with 24 pts and limiting them to just 16 pts.
Impressive and notable performances coming from Derrick White and Al Horford. These 2 Celtic orchestrated their mid-4th quarter 17-0 run.

What a crazy turn around, the Warriors suddenly lost their offensive momentum.

That's a sad part of the warriors fan during the fourth and final quarter in the middle of the quarter ciltics where rise and 17-0 run that's a good points cause we all know that during the 3rd quarter warriors always lead unlike in the first quarter which is very close points in the third quarter warriors 3 point shoot is the best weapons to win but ciltics had a surprise to everyone they win and got many turnovers to claim the victory.
Maybe next game warriors will win.

Maybe they will win, and it's actually necessary for them to win. I don't know the trends or the stats, but I think no team has won an NBA Finals that lose their first two games at home, so basing on that, that game 2 is their ticket to still have a chance in this series.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3044

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 03:05:29 PM

Damn what the hell happened to the Golden State Warriors last night. I mean the Warriors completely fell apart in the fourth quarter.  I couldn't believe how many points the Celtics were able to drop in the 4th alone.  I mean 40 points in any quarter, especially in the fourth quarter shows a total breakdown of defense.  Steve Kerr perhaps failed at this coaching job last night, I think some level of blame has to go on him.  What's even most insane is the fact that Tatum had his wort game of the year and they still won.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DukeNickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 124

Volare.network

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 03:19:48 PM

It was an unbelievable comeback by Celtics last night. I just enjoyed it a lot honestly because it is never easy to make a huge comeback like this against Warriors. Celtics were twelve points behind before the last quarter started. I started to think negatively for them after seeing this. It wasn't an impossible job to do maybe but it was really difficult though. Celtics still did the unexpected by turning the game around first and after that they even won the game by the same point difference. Curry was great in first quarters and Tatum's performance was very poor. Horford took a big responsibility for Celtics and he was very successful on his 3-pointers too.

ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 08:15:45 PM

It was a solid start by Celtics, wow. I was expecting to see the opposite happening in Game 1. Warriors were doing just fine in fact but they couldn't finish it up with a good result. Celtics turned the game around incredibly well and even won by a gap of twelve points. This high effort deserves to be appreciated a lot. As a Celtics supporter, I'm happy to see that they won but the next game might not end in favour of them. I think that Warriors are going to learn their lesson from their last quarter performance and they will come back better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 08:22:32 PM

~snip

Personally, I'm rooting for Warriors to win the Finals this season and I've been vocal about that in reality since the splash bros have surfaced. But I admit that the Celtics has impressed me this season and I loved to see a close game until it will reach Game 7.

yeah, most of people here is rooting for Warriors, as per pool it is 22:9 for Warriors to be champions
and I agree, Warriors have a bigger group of good players, that all came as decision makers, Celtics are younger, so that is their strength, although they already played more matches in play-off series

TBH, I expect at least 6 matches in a series, thought that Warriors can finish it off earlier, but nah, probably 4:2 in the end, with seventh match, Celtics are closer to title

If we're speaking about the probabilities here, surely the Warriors have the most chance of winning this Finals and there's no doubt about that as people cannot also deny that the Warriors is much more experienced in the playoffs especially in the Finals. But today, the Celtics made a point that they are not an easy team even if they are against the heaviest team in the East and the #1 offensive team. They have successfully limited the key players of the Warriors and they don't care even if it will be a chasing game.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 08:32:24 PM

The NBA finals this year are going to be very interesting. I admit that it's hard for me to name a favorite. The greatest strength of the Warriors is the offensive. When they have their day, they can destroy any rival. Experience will also be their advantage. This is the sixth Warriors Final in the last eight seasons. Boston is a team that has undergone a huge metamorphosis over the course of the season. They are very strong on defense. I think the fate of the finals will depend mainly on the young stars of Boston, Tatum and Brown. If young leaders bear the pressure, Boston stands a chance of regaining the championship after 14 years.
People are hyping the Celtics a lot but in reality, Warriors are actually the team that has a huge chance to win here. They are not new to the NBA Finals, and their chemistry is really superb, I'm sorry but it looks like Warriors are gonna smart the Celtics in game 1 to make a statement that Celtics are not yet a championshp caliber team.
That's your personal opinion only, Celtics are also a good team, the reason why they are in the NBA Finals. However, in terms of expereince, the Warriors have the advantage and since Curry is the greatest shooter in the history of NBA, Celtics has to do a great job on him so their chance to win will improve.

If Curry could score 25+ points per game, that means Warriors will dominate but if Celtics could limit the Warriors by less than 100 points, that means their defense are effective.

I think Curry can still score 25+ points, but you are right, if Warriors cannot score their average numbers, that means Celtics defense are limiting the Warriors offense, and when that will happen, the advantage is on the defensive team. I don't expect that actually as Warriors will always find a way to score, they are probably the number 1 team in offense if I'm not mistaken, so how can we limit them?

You're right about that because Curry made 34 points and a lot of threes during the 1st quarter, they started hot but unfortunately, only Curry made the usual figures as he is indeed hard to limit but his team mates were having a bad night including Thompson and Poole who didn't afford to contribute 20+ points in the whole game. Indeed, the Celtics is a good defensive team and they have proved again that they shouldn't be taken lightly especially in the last quarter.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1407

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 08:35:21 PM

It was a solid start by Celtics, wow. I was expecting to see the opposite happening in Game 1. Warriors were doing just fine in fact but they couldn't finish it up with a good result. Celtics turned the game around incredibly well and even won by a gap of twelve points. This high effort deserves to be appreciated a lot. As a Celtics supporter, I'm happy to see that they won but the next game might not end in favour of them. I think that Warriors are going to learn their lesson from their last quarter performance and they will come back better.

I don't even think they need to learn from it, at this point there is no learning from it they just took theor foot off the gas.  Curry changed in the second half, they needed to apply more pressure but thought they played a bit conservatively.  Poole is going to have to give them more than he did last night if they want a chance.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
karabiber

Activity: 1400
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 08:37:46 PM

I was expecting Celtics to get a Warriors but not this way. They beat GSW in their style of play. Harford and White had an epic match. The fourth quarter was like a storm. Incredible. However, how ambitious and eager Curry and his friends started the game. It looks like it will be a long series. This is pleasing. It was one of the most exciting NBA finals I've ever watched.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 08:50:25 PM

I was expecting Celtics to get a Warriors but not this way. They beat GSW in their style of play. Harford and White had an epic match. The fourth quarter was like a storm. Incredible. However, how ambitious and eager Curry and his friends started the game. It looks like it will be a long series. This is pleasing. It was one of the most exciting NBA finals I've ever watched.
Well, I guess we can't call it a lucky win either, they play hard on that and just got nailed on the 103 points. It may not be their style of play but it was definitely a good win on them, they just need to do the same but with an improvement. This will be a long series and I agree on that.
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1515

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2022, 09:06:07 PM

Horford was the main reason why the Celtics won game 1 since he went 6/7 for his shots and scored all the three's in the 4th quarter for Boston to take the game.
They outscored the warriors by alot, I can't recall but some one put a bet on Celtics winning the game by 11+ points with odds of 98.00x and at the end they did.
I had a bet on Celtics with over 223.5 at 8.50x and that one hit too.
It seemed that anyone that bet on the Celtics to win game 1 made quite abit of substantial amount of profit from the night.
Can't wait until game 2 but it all the way until Sunday.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 09:13:09 PM

Horford was the main reason why the Celtics won game 1 since he went 6/7 for his shots and scored all the three's in the 4th quarter for Boston to take the game.
They outscored the warriors by alot, I can't recall but some one put a bet on Celtics winning the game by 11+ points with odds of 98.00x and at the end they did.
It seemed that anyone that bet on the Celtics to win game 1 made quite abit of substantial amount of profit from the night.

For sure, those who ride on the Celtics ML or handicap could have made a lot of money in game 1. After all they are the underdog and no one see this coming. Now the complexion of the series has change, people are now giving the Celtics the chance to win their title here and maybe Tatum as MVP. So we will see what kind of adjustment the Warriors are going to do in game 2 and then if Celtics can carry their momentum before going home.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 09:15:34 PM

For sure, those who ride on the Celtics ML or handicap could have made a lot of money in game 1. After all they are the underdog and no one see this coming. Now the complexion of the series has change, people are now giving the Celtics the chance to win their title here and maybe Tatum as MVP. So we will see what kind of adjustment the Warriors are going to do in game 2 and then if Celtics can carry their momentum before going home.

Tatum is playing amazing in this playoff series and if he continues to carry them he will for sure be the MVP of the playoffs.
Everyone who betted om Celtics got really lucky because of the last quarter and made a few nice bucks because of the odd
Pulsar77

Activity: 1750
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 09:17:03 PM

Horford had a huge contribution to Celtics' win last night for certain. I haven't seen him being this much effective as for scoring three pointers for a long time period until this game. I like this about Celtics very much because they are playing very good as a team. When the main scorers have a poor day there are another alternative players to contribute more than they do normally. Actually it started to be the same for Warriors too but they lost this game because of a serious decrease in their performance in the fourth quarter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: