Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Staking On-Chain, A new way forward?  (Read 13 times)
GemCaveToken (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 10:41:22 AM

The latest staking platforms I see are done with controlled wallets and various protocols which determine the rates of APY and other things based on certain factors. This is called Dynamic APY Staking.

A new form of staking is now available called, ON-CHAIN staking. A much more routine and secure method of staking tokens to gain a percentage gain on. The one and only staking platform I have seen so far is the GEMCAVE Token Staking platform, conducted 100% on-chain through a smart contract, with a FIXED APY so the staker knows EXACTLY what they are getting in return for their stake. Furthermore the staking contract is completely transparent (as all smart contracts are) showing exactly the total number of tokens staked, the total number of tokens ready to be given out as rewards and also states the total amount of rewards currently pending.

Not only is this method of staking 100% fool proof and safe, it also provides a stable APY that doesnt change and a limit to the amount of tokens allowed to be staked, meaning there are never more staked tokens than there are available tokens for staking payouts.

I have not seen any other projects achieve ON-CHAIN staking yet besides GemCave Token, but would be curious to know if any others have.

Also, GemCave Token offers this staking service to other developers so if you are a developer looking for a simple and isolated Staking platform, get in contact with the GemCave Token Team and let them know you are interested!

Find us at Token.GemCave.org or join us on telegram and chat at https://t.me/GemCaveOfficial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: