Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Discussion] RC 2022 VIBGYOR series  (Read 628 times)
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 577
Merit: 171

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 10:23:20 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2022, 02:39:00 AM by raritycheck
Merited by 2stout (1)

Hello

Update on RC coins 2022

From our side we have the stickers ready. We are waiting on coins. Some delay due from the mint.
-> Latest email from the mint received today.
Coins were finished on Friday. Customs documents have been applied for and we are waiting for them to be approved – sorry, nothing we can do to speed up the process (just waiting on export documents). Then we will share a tracking with you and ship asap.

Once we have the coins, we will update the forum and send tracking to all the pre-sale buyers. And also, create a post with remaining coins available for purchase.

Thanks,
Team RC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 12:32:43 AM

Looking forward to these releases, appreciate the update!
Bullion-n-BTC
Copper Member

Activity: 446
Merit: 65

Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:09:54 PM

Looking forward to getting mine. I stack silver coins/bars and for a long time I hated enameled art bars as I thought they were ugly and was something of a silver coin “purist”. Once I bought my first enameled art bar and saw how beautiful enamel on silver is I was hooked. Now some of the rarest, most valuable pieces in my collection are enameled silver bars and rounds. Can’t wait to get these! We need more enameled bitcoin pieces moving forward! I even had an idea of making a silver bitcoin wallet, applying the private key and sticker, and the. Enameling over the entire coin sealing the key in. To access funds you’d have to basically destroy the coin making it much easier to HODL. Looking forward to getting these keep up the great work!

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
Suzuki Matt
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 02:36:47 AM

Great. I can't wait to see them. I'm very curious to see how they come out. Thanks for the update.
Otillio1330

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 04:09:09 AM

Awesome! I can’t wait to see these. Really loved this design, and that orange enamel was a great touch.
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 10:58:20 AM

Embarrassed Update:

Finally, all coins arrived in perfect condition.

Front of the coin is exactly as awesome and beautiful as designed on paper. One of the most beautiful we have seen.
Each coin is just something else.

But mint has made a mistake in the reverse of the coin. (Pre-sale buyers can contact us and we will give details about the mistake.)
Good thing is that mint recognises their mistake. We are working with the mint to figure out how to get this fixed. But for now they are saying that it would take them 4-6 weeks to resend fixed coins (they are arranging FedEx pick up to collect delivered coins).

We are so sorry for this inconvenience. They will send us with more details on Monday. Our rough estimate puts coins to be delivered by August 1st week. So two months of delay from original May end week. We will try to make up for this delay. We are thinking of some ideas. Please bear with us.

tweetious

Activity: 1947
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 11:28:33 AM

The coins look good! Personally speaking, I do not like the borders around/inside the text on the front side of the coin (makes a lil bit moar difficult to read the text). Although I would prefer without (similar to the back side of the coins), I can clearly understand that this might be a designing/implementation restriction, due to the background image.
Bitbuddy60
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 04:40:01 PM

The coins look good! Personally speaking, I do not like the borders around/inside the text on the front side of the coin (makes a lil bit moar difficult to read the text). Although I would prefer without (similar to the back side of the coins), I can clearly understand that this might be a designing/implementation restriction, due to the background image.

Thank you for the update.
Bullion-n-BTC
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 04:50:25 PM

Any update on these? I work offshore so I miss a lot of updates and fall out of the loop sometimes

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
YodasRedRocket

Activity: 677
Merit: 562

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 04:15:59 PM

RarityCheck...

The last message I received from you, you said shipment was delayed until 1st week of August....

Can you provide an update for members who paid many months ago?

Thanks!

Yoda

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
Bitbuddy60
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 05:28:57 PM

RarityCheck...

The last message I received from you, you said shipment was delayed until 1st week of August....

Thanks!

Yoda

I agree with mine going to Escrow.
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 07:15:28 PM

Yes! Mint is sending us two samples this time

They send following email yesterday (we have not received the sample 'physically' yet! But samples look correct in pictures.)

We will post pictures of sample as soon as we get them.

They are bit slow tbh!

Once we approve the samples. They should be able to ship everything in two weeks.

We will keep updating this topic.

raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 07:16:34 PM

RarityCheck...

Thanks!

Yoda

I agree with mine going to Escrow.

We are more than happy to use escrow Smiley

Thank you for waiting!

Suzuki Matt
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 07:21:05 PM

So just to be clear you are still waiting on the samples to approve for production? Is that correct?
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 07:28:51 PM

So just to be clear you are still waiting on the samples to approve for production? Is that correct?

The "die" is ready. They just want to make sure coins have the correct dimension this time.
We have the holos ready as well. We also didn't want to take any risk so this is better.

Suzuki Matt
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 07:37:02 PM

The "die" is ready. They just want to make sure coins have the correct dimension this time.
We have the holos ready as well. We also didn't want to take any risk so this is better.

That didn't answer my question. So you are waiting to approve samples before they start production?
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 08:26:00 PM

That didn't answer my question. So you are waiting to approve samples before they start production?

Yes correct. Sorry for delay.

Bitbuddy60
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 04:39:46 PM

Yes correct. Sorry for delay.

Do you have an update please ?
raritycheck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2022, 05:21:13 PM

Yes!  We approved the design.

They send following reply email on Wed 

We have replied that please try to finish production sooner

Fingers crossed!

Bullion-n-BTC
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 03:55:34 PM

So if I’m reading correctly should be another month to a month and a half until coins are finished? I’m guessing around 2 months to reach us buyers if all goes according to plan?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: