Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the golden rule of investment?  (Read 1135 times)
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 08:43:34 AM

To me the golden rule is to never bet on 1 horse.
Diversify your holding into stones/crypto/metals/cash en stocks.

Within this asset classes diversify too into more risk to less risk. Allocate your funds wisely because losing your hard earned money is terrible.

I think we need to invest in different projects. If we want to have a profit in the long term, then we should not be worried if our profit changes daily in the direction of decreasing. We must look at the total annual revenue and only then draw conclusions. If there is an unexpected change with some currency, then we will have several more options for saving our deposits.
I think long-term investment should also pay attention to the current market situation because the purchase price has a big effect on how much profit you will earn in the future .currently the market conditions are bad and there is a high chance that the price of bitcoin will go down, so I don't think this is the right time to buy because in the next few days the price of bitcoin has the potential to go down again.
Everyone has different plans and invest and there is no hard and fast rule for it.
My golden rule of investment is HONEST and trusting God to show the right and successful path, I always pray so that I make good and successful decisions.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Spack17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 02:13:00 PM

Within this asset classes diversify too into more risk to less risk. Allocate your funds wisely because losing your hard earned money is terrible.

I think we need to invest in different projects. If we want to have a profit in the long term, then we should not be worried if our profit changes daily in the direction of decreasing. We must look at the total annual revenue and only then draw conclusions. If there is an unexpected change with some currency, then we will have several more options for saving our deposits.
I think long-term investment should also pay attention to the current market situation because the purchase price has a big effect on how much profit you will earn in the future .currently the market conditions are bad and there is a high chance that the price of bitcoin will go down, so I don't think this is the right time to buy because in the next few days the price of bitcoin has the potential to go down again.

The best time to buy is when the increase begins. Bitcoin is currently down. Yes, I don't think it makes sense to buy bitcoin right now either. It will probably be down for a while. It can be purchased long-term after a few weeks.
Freeesta

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 06:06:06 PM

I want to say that there is no need to be afraid of sharp changes in the value of cryptocurrency. You don't have to sell everything at once. You can buy cryptocurrency at a price you like, but you don’t need to sell it. During the year, the price will change and the revenue will still be. We are always afraid of a sharp price reduction, but we have to wait a while and everything will be fine again. I hope so Wink

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
BRINIRHA

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 04:36:25 AM

it is not justified to give financial advice regarding which investments to enter to others. And conversely, we should not immediately accept financial advice from others. Doing your own analysis is the best thing. be more confident and don't let dependence on others become a habit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 06:06:58 AM

I think the golden rule of investment is the certainty of profit and safe, as we know that what happened to Luna has happened with many coins before, even when ICO in 2017 was successful but many scams, including when I was fooled because of investment in Centra Card, which at that time made Floyd Mayweather Jr. As a brand ambassador and I invest around $ 5,000 but after being investigated it turned out to be problematic/scam.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Iroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 07:23:11 AM

When venturing into either the stock markets or investing into a certain project, you should keep in mind that In whatever you’re investing in, there may be losses incurred. It’s not all projects or investments that turns out successful. “Ongoing successful” investments or businesses sometimes do incur losses at some point in its lifespan.
That said, you should do your PROPER research and planning. You should try to envisage the future so you would make wise and better decisions in order to make a good ROI. This cannot be overemphasized cause of its importance.
Also when investing, you invest with spare money that’s kept aside for that purpose. You do not use your rent or money meant for other purposes to invest in some “fantastic deal” and most likely end up losing out. That’s why you only invest with money that’s kept aside.

In my opinion, when investing it is wise to always diversify and not put all your eggs in one basket.
Bitcoinking99

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2022, 07:35:55 AM

I have a friend who invests in cryptocurrency like me, he is an investor hold Luna and he has also lost quite a bit because of Luna. But what's more sad is his 2 best friends. Those two are also hold a lot of Luna's and Luna's crash causes them to lose all their possessions and become insane. As he said, one person has gone through the crisis and one has not. Those two guys who invested in Luna were all from my friend's advice. He said it was he who indirectly harmed them, money can be earned, but his friend are gone.

This is a sad story that I have heard. Through this story I want everyone to know 1 golden rule in investing is: never give financial advice to anyone. By the time you give them financial advice, you may feel like you're one step ahead of them, but if that advice is wrong, you could be the one hurting them.

Yes my friends and big brothers like you had this problem by investing in cryptocurrency.  My older brother and friends, on the advice of other older brothers and friends, bought this Luna token for a lot of money.  For a while their condition was good. But suddenly Luna was worried about the price of tokens going down.  Two of my friends bought Luna for around Rs. 200,000.  Lunar's condition was very good then and the price was right.  When the price of Luna Token went down, I heard from my friends that my elder brothers had invested a lot of money in Luna Token.  When the price of the Luna token dropped, my two older brothers became very ill and even tried to commit suicide.  Then I heard from all those big brothers or their friends why Luna Token.  I think this is a problem for them because one should not give advice without understanding.  I think if I give good advice to someone, if he understands better than me, I will give him the right advice.  The most important thing is that it is not right to tell someone where to invest without understanding anything.  First you have to know yourself well about this investment then you have to give advice to others.
The words you said are very accurate.
Blue King

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 10:45:03 AM

I have a friend who invests in cryptocurrency like me, he is an investor hold Luna and he has also lost quite a bit because of Luna. But what's more sad is his 2 best friends. Those two are also hold a lot of Luna's and Luna's crash causes them to lose all their possessions and become insane. As he said, one person has gone through the crisis and one has not. Those two guys who invested in Luna were all from my friend's advice. He said it was he who indirectly harmed them, money can be earned, but his friend are gone.

This is a sad story that I have heard. Through this story I want everyone to know 1 golden rule in investing is: never give financial advice to anyone. By the time you give them financial advice, you may feel like you're one step ahead of them, but if that advice is wrong, you could be the one hurting them.

Luna has driven many people crazy. I think it is better to give financial advice.Because if his problem is solved with my financial advice then it is much better.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 11:41:05 AM

Luna has driven many people crazy. I think it is better to give financial advice.Because if his problem is solved with my financial advice then it is much better.

Sometime the financial advisor also vanishes when they see the one advised in trouble. That Luna case happened with my friend too.
This is true it has driven many people crazy. I think right investment at the right time is a blessing too. Which hardly a few gets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sir Legend

Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 01:33:05 AM

Sometime the financial advisor also vanishes when they see the one advised in trouble. That Luna case happened with my friend too.
This is true it has driven many people crazy. I think right investment at the right time is a blessing too. Which hardly a few gets.

Many say that what happened with LUNA made the market red and difficult to recover, this is what makes us always realistic, I always follow developments and suggestions from several sites such as coinbase, coinmarketcap and so on, they suggest selling when the price drops 10%, and I followed the advice so that when the price of cryptocurrencies has dropped 10% in 3 days or less then I immediately switch to stable coins.
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 02:28:03 AM

Many say that what happened with LUNA made the market red and difficult to recover, this is what makes us always realistic, I always follow developments and suggestions from several sites such as coinbase, coinmarketcap and so on, they suggest selling when the price drops 10%, and I followed the advice so that when the price of cryptocurrencies has dropped 10% in 3 days or less then I immediately switch to stable coins.
We can say that it did at least capitalized and started the dump. Then all the necessary things have happened for the bear market to just continue it. Everybody saw from ATH down to $29k-$31k for which bitcoin stayed there looking stably.

Whoever suggests you to sell or to buy. It's still yourself alone have to figure out on what you must do. Because you can't just rely your decision to them.

Coinbase, Binance or whoever crypto experts that you follow. You can use them a guides but not someone who just relies on them for your own finance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 03:50:16 AM

I think the golden rule of investment is security guarantees, investments such as deposits, stocks, gold and so on will always be a top priority because there are guarantees, in contrast to cryptocurrencies whose value can be zero as happened with LUNA and other cryptocurrencies, without security even though the promise of profit high will make us doubt.
kudosinitchi

Activity: 70
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 01:06:44 PM

Let’s kick it off with some timeless advice from legendary investor Warren Buffett, who said “Rule No. 1 is never lose money. Rule No. 2 is never forget Rule No. 1.”

The golden rules of investing is to have a well and properly diversified portfolio. To do that, you want to have different kinds of investments that will typically perform differently over time, which can help strengthen your overall portfolio and reduce overall risk.
Freeesta

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:52:03 PM

I think the golden rule of investment is security guarantees, investments such as deposits, stocks, gold and so on will always be a top priority because there are guarantees, in contrast to cryptocurrencies whose value can be zero as happened with LUNA and other cryptocurrencies, without security even though the promise of profit high will make us doubt.

I agree with you that the most profitable investments are gold, precious metals, real estate. These things will always be expensive. Although there is a risk lose in value, but you can always sell these things and get your investment back. How much a person is ready to take risks and for what period of time he expects. This is also very important to consider when investing.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Xampeuu

Activity: 1428
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 03:28:38 AM

I agree with you that the most profitable investments are gold, precious metals, real estate. These things will always be expensive. Although there is a risk lose in value, but you can always sell these things and get your investment back. How much a person is ready to take risks and for what period of time he expects. This is also very important to consider when investing.
Conventional investments like that have been trusted for a long time so we can trust them to invest, especially in real estate where the price always goes up every year, with evidence that house prices are currently getting higher. but many people say where now to start for the era of investment in the promising food sector. Actually this is very logical considering that food is always needed every day by all of us, but all of that always has a risk, just like Luna.

Cryptock

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 11:29:48 AM

Conventional investments like that have been trusted for a long time so we can trust them to invest, especially in real estate where the price always goes up every year, with evidence that house prices are currently getting higher. but many people say where now to start for the era of investment in the promising food sector. Actually this is very logical considering that food is always needed every day by all of us, but all of that always has a risk, just like Luna.
The rule of investment are different for different people.
I have learnt a few things hard way. But I think one should keep looking for the opportunities and should progress accordingly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
broulayecommissioner

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 02:28:15 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2022, 10:00:17 AM by broulayecommissioner

This is a sad story. That's why since you want to invest in something, you have to do it yourself. If you want a successful investment, you must do it quietly and be very smart. It is not so easy to have a successful investment. Successful investors achieve such results because they do it independently and do not listen to anyone's financial advice. And then, the next step for your success to be valorous depends on building generational wealth. These investments are part of the generational wealth you pass on from one generation to the next. These people likely can avoid student loans and other types of costly debt.
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 06:26:25 PM

For me the golden rule of investing is knowledge of the subject. If I don’t know something, then I definitely won’t invest anything there. Knowledge is acquired through trial and error. I think that we can all give advice, but everyone should draw conclusions for himself. For one person this rule works, for another it doesn't. And it's very interesting to read, you can learn a lot of new things Wink

Zanab247

Activity: 1218
Merit: 142

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:04:16 PM

Golden rule of investment is to be profitable in crypto market and avoid losses in the market, because many are still panicking about what they are experiencing from their investment in the community. Now that the price of coins has reduced for you to buy and hold till the price increase higher before you can go to the market to sell and make a good money from the market. This is not the best time to sell coins because the price is still low for anyone to make a good money from the crypto market than to experience losses from the market.

Cryptock

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:11:33 PM

You have to be inteligent and not invest a big sum. You have to analyze and choose the best thing you can invest in.
Many people are risk averse - they like taking big risks. For them big risk means big profit.
I also don't like taking big risks. I play safe - small steps everyday is my rule of game.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..