Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: an idea to break as much from fiat as possible, and build an economy outside it.  (Read 578 times)
morphtrust (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 09:22:36 PM

Ok so I have been in the area of converting waste products into usable components and you can see a bit of it in the open air case I have photos of *that I am working on now* here. the rail that the video cards are resting on is part of an LCD TV that was discarded from around the screen,

and have turned sheet lexan clear material into prescription lenses (working on a way to make them for others based on their exam info but that will be a bit off from now) and have made lye (sodium hydroxide) from table salt, as part of the steps toward a process to turn waste vegetation into crude oil (yes crude oil like the stuff they make gasoline out of)

So the question is can we build an economy that is independent of fiat currency, at least other than shipping costs and if we get taxed, the fiat to cover the shipping and taxes (most shipping of items bought outside the state are not taxed by that state, at least in OK, a list of other states that do this as well would be a good idea. as well as how this work in other countries too)

I have read also of people turning microwave ovens into smelters for melting down iron ore to refine it, and smelting it to pour into molds, so anyone seriously interested in any area of production from raw goods to finished goods, recycling and upcycling should be posting their thoughts and interests here in the thread,

If we get enough interest one of us can start up a website and forum specifically for this, (or maybe they can start one up here just for talking and sharing help and advice on this here in the economy section?)

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:25:10 AM

I suppose the TL:DR of this is, is anyone interested in either learning or applying a skill set that will allow us to make stuff that normally has to be purchased with fiat currency to be sold only in the crypto community and only charge fiat for what we can not break free of, so even to the point of making our own fuels and eventually setting up our own shipping that is purchasable through crypto currency at that point. again message me if you are in talking about what we need to do and what we each can put toward this goal of a completely crypto community.

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:49:42 PM

oh forgot to mention for any one interested in PCB production *printed circuit boards* that the sodium hydroxide from table salt can also produce ferric chloride or just plain chlorine gas for various uses like bubbling it through toluene to make benzoyal chloride (needed to make benzoyal peroxide that is then used for converting ether made from alcohol into polyethylene UHMW *Ultra High Molecular Weight* the stuff used for making better bullet proof fiber than even Kevlar, as it is 6 times stronger and completely impervious to many chemical reactions and such that Kevlar will break down if exposed to, I have also used it to make bearings that are much better than anything else out there, other than the highest grade roller bearings and works wonders as a lead nut in CNC milling equipment, making it possible to build most of the CNC equipment that we would need to start making the really high end stuff that only comes from major manufacturing in china as of right now.

Again, anyone interested??? Beuler?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: