Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌎The FUTURE of trading in🧧🕶️VR🕶️🧧IMERS.land/THE PLAY-TO-EARN GAME🌎  (Read 686 times)
Panxora_COO (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 05:39:08 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2022, 11:35:57 AM by Panxora_COO

HOME  |  THE GAME  |  TRADING HUB  |  PLAY TO EARN  |  METAVERSE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  ROADMAP  |  TEAM  |  BLOG

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2022, 09:27:18 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 09:46:36 AM by Panxora_COO

Join us as we discuss how you can earn tokens in advance of the token launch.
You will be able to stake a property in the IMERS metaverse.
Register for the meeting today.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2022, 05:00:17 PM

looking very cool project.
I will be following this thread for future updates. I am interested to join the bounty program but don't see much details. can you please give me more details?

Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 11:14:54 AM

Thank you for your interest and welcome. You create an account at: https://cybertools.club. This is the company that owns the immersive VR technology. For creating the account you get 100 IMERS tokens. Go to the community page on the link on the left side. You enter all your social network links into that page for tracking. (You get 10 IMERS for each social network added) It keeps a tally of the number of IMERS you will have upon launch which can be used to stake a property or sold when the token is on exchanges. Every time you retweet, share or like something you earn IMERS. I believe the values are on the Discord. If you join the Discord and enter the details in the community page, you get IMERS as well.
Hope to see you at tomorrow's event. A good idea to create an account at altvr.com today as its a bit fiddly.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2022, 11:40:40 PM

Over 50 people attended the ALTVR meeting put together to jumpstart community building for the IMERS.land cryptocurrency trading game.

Those who could not make the meeting can still start an imers account immediately by registering at IMERS ACCOUNT REGISTRATION Upon registering, a 100 IMERS bonus is added to the account. This will get traders started building the token stockpile they will need to stake their first Guildhall property in the IMERS metaverse.

Read more about the event.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2022, 05:21:15 PM

Thank you for your interest and welcome. You create an account at: https://cybertools.club. This is the company that owns the immersive VR technology. For creating the account you get 100 IMERS tokens. Go to the community page on the link on the left side. You enter all your social network links into that page for tracking. (You get 10 IMERS for each social network added) It keeps a tally of the number of IMERS you will have upon launch which can be used to stake a property or sold when the token is on exchanges. Every time you retweet, share or like something you earn IMERS. I believe the values are on the Discord. If you join the Discord and enter the details in the community page, you get IMERS as well.
Hope to see you at tomorrow's event. A good idea to create an account at altvr.com today as its a bit fiddly.
unfortunately I missed yesterday's event. i didn't got time to check this thread to see your response on time. but i guess that's ok. there will be more events and opportunities like that in future. I am going to join the CryberTools Club now and start earning some IMERS tokens with my social media accounts. thanks for Guiding.

Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2022, 06:23:10 PM

My pleasure. And yes there will be more opportunities and I look forward to meeting you.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 02:46:45 PM

My pleasure. And yes there will be more opportunities and I look forward to meeting you.
hey. I think there is a problem. I did what you instructed above. I successfully signed up. and also linked some of my social media accounts. but I don't see any tokens anywhere. I see no balance or wallet section in the account.
and the dashboard is requiring me to connect to my exchange account using API. can you please further assist in this matter?

Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 04:23:01 PM

hey. I think there is a problem. I did what you instructed above. I successfully signed up. and also linked some of my social media accounts. but I don't see any tokens anywhere. I see no balance or wallet section in the account.
and the dashboard is requiring me to connect to my exchange account using API. can you please further assist in this matter?

Two separate things.
First when you sign up and enter your socials - yellow means the system hasn't finished verifying the details. It goes green when the account has been accepted. Then if you look to the bottom right of that page you will see a bar. That bar fills up with IMERS credits. It's pre-ICO so for now that is where you track your tokens.

Regarding the API connection. If you want to earn IMERS by participating in the trading competitions now you connect the exchange you trade on using the API key and we track your performance against the other traders. On the competition page, every week you can see where you are in the rankings and at the end of the month you will get an email notification if you won! Then you get more tokens.

The other reason you MIGHT want to connect via API key is if you want to use the basket trading or risk management software we have written. It's free and these are very good packages. I use the risk management on my crypto which has really helped this year. But you need to be comfortable letting the models trade for you. You also need to set it up carefully. As I say its a very effective tool but needs thought to set up properly.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 04:30:55 PM

I wonder how dirrent it is to hear and feel the market in VR from the real world since we also can see it today without having to use those VR equipment today.

Projects today is far crazier than what we have back in 2017.  Seems we are out of ideas anymore.

Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2022, 11:15:04 AM

I wonder how dirrent it is to hear and feel the market in VR from the real world since we also can see it today without having to use those VR equipment today.

Projects today is far crazier than what we have back in 2017.  Seems we are out of ideas anymore.
VR in trading has huge benefits. A very simple one to get your head around is people who like to have more than one screen to trade. Each screen costs money and space. It's a fucking pain in the ass. Trading in VR you can surround yourself with information. You can keep Bloomberg open on one screen, read CoinDesk or WSJ on another. There's a price wall that shows all the markets I track on all the exchanges I use. Everything is in front of me. And you REALLY get a feel of the market.
My partner was a floor trader on the LIFFE exchange and he says trading in VR has the same kind of feel as that had because you get information from numerous sources all at once.
This is just a part of the functionality.
We are building this based on the best of the traditional trading world and the removal of limitations that VR provides.
I guarantee if you are a trader and you try it, you will get it immediately.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2022, 03:59:22 PM

Two separate things.
First when you sign up and enter your socials - yellow means the system hasn't finished verifying the details. It goes green when the account has been accepted. Then if you look to the bottom right of that page you will see a bar. That bar fills up with IMERS credits. It's pre-ICO so for now that is where you track your tokens.

Regarding the API connection. If you want to earn IMERS by participating in the trading competitions now you connect the exchange you trade on using the API key and we track your performance against the other traders. On the competition page, every week you can see where you are in the rankings and at the end of the month you will get an email notification if you won! Then you get more tokens.

The other reason you MIGHT want to connect via API key is if you want to use the basket trading or risk management software we have written. It's free and these are very good packages. I use the risk management on my crypto which has really helped this year. But you need to be comfortable letting the models trade for you. You also need to set it up carefully. As I say its a very effective tool but needs thought to set up properly.
that's explains it well. thanks for answer. I am all set for now. will bother you again if i face any other issue. thanks for being a great support and answering quickly.

VR in trading has huge benefits. A very simple one to get your head around is people who like to have more than one screen to trade. Each screen costs money and space. It's a fucking pain in the ass. Trading in VR you can surround yourself with information. You can keep Bloomberg open on one screen, read CoinDesk or WSJ on another. There's a price wall that shows all the markets I track on all the exchanges I use. Everything is in front of me. And you REALLY get a feel of the market.
My partner was a floor trader on the LIFFE exchange and he says trading in VR has the same kind of feel as that had because you get information from numerous sources all at once.
We are building this based on the best of the traditional trading world and the removal of limitations that VR provides.
will imerse have it's own exchange for trading in VR? or we can login to our other exchange accounts to do that?  and does that API connection have to do anything with that?

Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2022, 12:24:29 PM

Two separate things.

that's explains it well. thanks for answer. I am all set for now. will bother you again if i face any other issue. thanks for being a great support and answering quickly.

I wonder how different it is to hear and feel the market in VR from the real world since we also can see it today without having to use those VR equipment today.

will imerse have it's own exchange for trading in VR? or we can login to our other exchange accounts to do that?  and does that API connection have to do anything with that?
IMERS is part of a bigger opportunity. The game can be played with a paper trading account that uses live market prices. Because the user experience is an entirely new thing this makes sense so people can get their heads around the dynamics of VR trading. But the end game is to provide both retail and professional traders who work on distributed teams the ability to live market trade using the IMERS app. For both retail and professional you can be connected to members of your team through the headset. Each person in their own headset, in their own instance of the hub. You can pass information to other instances by physically moving that object in a specific way. But you trade your book inside the headset. You can paper trade or live trade. The data centre is already connected to 5 major exchanges and in 4 weeks the number will be 20.
IMERS is a product of a company called CyberTools which codes professional trading tools and offers them to users currently for free. [https://cybertools.club] The account set up page at CyberTools.club not only handles IMERS game registration. People that want to use their risk management or basket trading tools use that page to set up their accounts as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:32:46 PM

U can sell boobs or human parts to NPC for bitcoin. It can not be possible to redeem bitcoin for real cash because panxora_coo doesnt have off ramps for u to take out money. He will own whatever profit u make, mainly due to his nature of being  a fatso looking to lure in someone he can take advantage of. His boobs and pussy labia are incredibly saggy. Plastic surgery is a life gain he needs to fuel. Monetary rewards coming from elsewhere is the way for him to come along in a financial sense.
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2022, 02:43:24 PM

U can sell boobs or human parts to NPC for bitcoin. It can not be possible to redeem bitcoin for real cash because panxora_coo doesnt have off ramps for u to take out money. He will own whatever profit u make, mainly due to his nature of being  a fatso looking to lure in someone he can take advantage of. His boobs and pussy labia are incredibly saggy. Plastic surgery is a life gain he needs to fuel. Monetary rewards coming from elsewhere is the way for him to come along in a financial sense.
I can't make sense out of this comment. I've sat here scratching my head for about 5 minutes and still can't figure out why they are talking about boobies and chubby people? Maybe they had a big ol' blunt before they wrote that comment? Who knows...
Let's try to state succinctly what this is in clear terms a child can understand.
IMERS.land is a game. Each player will trade a 'paper trading' play account using live market data. There will be many competitions. Short ones, longer ones, ones that trade particular assets. You trade against other people NOT NPCS! The competitions give IMERS tokens as prizes. IMERS will be traded on at least 2 exchanges. You will also be able to buy property in the IMERS metaverse with tokens.
Trading for the competitions can be done in a VR headset. You can trade as part of a distributed team or guild and communicate with them in the headset. You can also pass them charts from the headset, or news, or whatever. This means your Guild can share ideas and plan. And probably do better than people trading on their own.
BTW Panxora_COO is a lady. Not a dude.
So this individual is wrong in about as many ways as you can be wrong. But way-hey. Live and learn.
NEXT QUESTION.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2022, 07:40:26 PM

The IMERS.land project continues to take shape in the Immersive VR Trading Hub, the Metaverse game environment and now, in June we have started our drive to build community. Read about what the project is doing and see if you would like to get involved in changing the face of crypto-trading forever!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2022, 10:23:13 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2022, 11:31:12 AM by Panxora_COO

The IMERS immersive trading software alpha release will be available for traders to use starting on July 20th. The first trading competition begins midnight Monday, July 25th. You can learn about the opportunities in the IMERS.land metaverse in one of two special trading events. No VR headset yet? Come to our Zoom meeting @ Wednesday, July 14th 4PM UK time. If you have VR, then you can try out the immersive application. Come meet the team at our ALTSpaceVR event on Tuesday, the 19th of July at 5PM London time. You’ll want to visit ALTVR.com before the event to set up your account and create your avatar. It’s a little annoying but the VR version of the immersive trading app is just incredible.
Register for the July 14 – Zoom event

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2022, 03:05:33 PM

As we get close to the alpha delivery of the trading hub software we put the finishing touches on the hub as well as get the metaverse ready for its delivery later in the summer.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2022, 01:19:20 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2022, 11:52:56 AM by Panxora_COO

We had a great meetup last week. It was great because of the quality of the guests and their questions.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2022, 12:18:45 PM

Now that the immersive VR Trading Software is available we are launching the Founder Programme. You’ll earn IMERS tokens by trying out the VR trading hub and reporting your thoughts on it to our Discord. Visit the installation page to get started.

You can also learn more about the project, the metaverse opportunities and the upcoming token sale by visiting the IMERS website.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄