Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid the birth fee using bitcoin at the clinic, by accident.  (Read 1144 times)
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 09:04:23 PM

It's so rare to see a doctor wearing any kind of t-shirt. Last time I was at the hospital they all wore green shirts that are part of their uniform. The chances of them wearing a bitcoin t-shirt are so low that you can feel like you've won the lottery.
Also, it's the first time I hear about a birth fee. I've been in a few EU countries and everything is free in here unless you're not insured, but insurance is mandatory, so you have to try hard not to be.

Congratulations OP, you won't be getting much sleep from now on Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 09:53:40 PM

Congratulations to your work. I extend my special congratulations to all of your family and my love for your child is endless.It is a matter of great fortune that you paid the hospital bill with bitcoin when your child was born.Your son is very lucky.You will make this date memorable Make the family more loving with the care of mother and child.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 09:56:59 PM

Congrats @bitzizzix your lucky child have reached the world. Birth is an unforgettable moment, and for you this is more special for few more reasons. Through his birth your child have made you experience spending in terms of bitcoin. The birthdate looks really special with  June 02/2022. You've got a person in contact who is using bitcoin (The Doctor). Take care of Mom and Kid.
You're just lucky that the doctor is also a bitcoiner, that's why paying him is made easy. Its good thing that bitcoin has been invented because it could save us in most unexpected days in our lives. I just hope that bitcoin will not only be limited for just a couple of bitcoin owners, but a world wide adoption will do. And this will certainly happen in the right time so let's just be patient for it. Anyways, congrats OP. And good luck on your new experience of being a father.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 09:57:11 PM

It's so rare to see a doctor wearing any kind of t-shirt. Last time I was at the hospital they all wore green shirts that are part of their uniform. The chances of them wearing a bitcoin t-shirt are so low that you can feel like you've won the lottery.
Also, it's the first time I hear about a birth fee. I've been in a few EU countries and everything is free in here unless you're not insured, but insurance is mandatory, so you have to try hard not to be.

We do have different conditions on each country when it comes to free hospitalization and other related services which would be given into its citizens but since we've been living differently then expect that you would

really be paying off for that labor or birth on a clinic which is a basic thing.Good timing that the doctor is really also knowledgably about bitcoin which it did really put you into some advantage scenario
or saving up yourself on paying those expenses specially if you dont have cash on your pocket.

I do really understand that line of getting not much sleep. LOOOL!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 10:29:39 PM

Congratulations mate. This sounds actually amazing, though its not good to be in your position cause what if he didnt accept it right? You need to go back and find an atm to pay for it. Well actually, I was thinking if they dont accept debit card right or some sort of remmitance for easy payment. Nowadays, almost all services accepts it now for conveniency especially its a clinic.

Even in my country, majority of the clinics here are already accepting debit cards as they are good as cash basis too. But accepting bitcoin payment is more amazing than that. I just thought that it would be more convenient for us if bitcoin is highly priced this time but even so, i think this scenario is still worth it because bitcoin has saved you in such a very unforgettable moment in your life. Hopefully, there will be more doctors who will be part of bitcoin as we need them more for us to remain healthy all the time.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 10:56:33 PM

The moving story about the bitcoin emergency last night has helped me, last night my wife gave birth to my first child at 02:45 at one of the nearest clinics about 500 meters from my house and at that time I didn't have any cash, which I actually had prepared for ATM birth fees.
because the ATM is far from my place and I immediately took my wife to the clinic and all I thought about was my wife's safety, and at that time I was confused about the delivery fee because I didn't have cash and if I went to the ATM it was very far and also my wife no one to accompany and provide support during childbirth.
and after my wife and first child survived, the doctor took off his robe he wore a t-shirt with a small bitcoin image and spontaneously I asked if the doctor was involved with bitcoin and he said yes. And then I rubbed my chest and I said can I pay all the birth fees in bitcoin and I ended up paying in bitcoin about 0.007 or about $210.

sorry if my words are not good and also incomplete because this is my first experience paying using bitcoin by accident and it doesn't mean the clinic accepts payments using bitcoin but coincidentally the owner and he himself is a doctor and happens to be involved with bitcoin.

and my son's name: Muhammad Alvan Khaleed (male) and born on June 2, 2022 at 02:45.

And it's also my first time to create a Thread because of the unexpected and unforgettable experience

Congratulations for having a a healthy baby boy. Congratulations for experiencing payment with btc in a clinic. A great news indeed! We are now in a more high technology. I guess, cryptocurrency is now circulating in different countries. Much better for us btc users.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 11:05:34 PM

This is what I am thinking here. What is the chance that a doctor is into bitcoin or crypto? Indeed, it is like you won in a lottery. Some unexpected circumstances are really worth sharing in the community. It will give you idea how each one of us have memorable experience when it comes to crypto. Truly, this technology have touched so many lives at one point in our life.

To the OP, congratulations and good luck to your fatherhood journey!
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 11:56:08 PM

The doctor loves crypto too. Is that a coincidence or another proof that bitcoin is now popular no matter what your profession is. Such a great news!

Maybe the doctor is a trader too! Paying bills and other transaction with Bitcoin makes as feel more comfortable since we do not need to get some cash.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 04:42:40 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2022, 04:53:34 PM by virasog

The doctor loves crypto too. Is that a coincidence or another proof that bitcoin is now popular no matter what your profession is. Such a great news!

Maybe the doctor is a trader too! Paying bills and other transaction with Bitcoin makes as feel more comfortable since we do not need to get some cash.

Today this was an accident and everyone was surprised to see the doctor and patient dealing in bitcoins but after 10 years or so, you may see this is a norm that people dealing in bitcoins.  
You will find people using bitcoin at restaurants, pharmacies, schools and everywhere within a decade.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 05:15:06 PM

Congratulations, Op. Truly, Bitcoin is a life saver in most unexpected instances. Professionals are actually silent yet they're also into crypto. Your child's birth is really memorable and it's a good thing that you encountered a doctor that's into Bitcoin. I hope that hospitals and other establishments would also accept Bitcoin especially during emergencies.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 05:26:18 PM

Nothing better than the birth of your child, I'm sure besides paying in Bitcoin it was a unforgettable experience, and I wish all of you health, and happiness! However, going back onto the Bitcoin side of things, I'm pretty sure this might be one of the first births paid in Bitcoin. Although, that kind of saddens me, since I believe all healthcare should be free, and wouldn't want to be in this position myself.

When Bitcoin hits a million quid per Bitcoin it might just be the most expensive child ever too Cheesy, nah in all seriousness, I'm happy for you, and your wife! You may have just made some history too.

Although, I didn't think the doctor would be allowed to do that, unless hospitals work different from where I'm from.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2022, 05:39:11 PM

Although, I didn't think the doctor would be allowed to do that, unless hospitals work different from where I'm from.

I was thinking the same too as normally we need to pay to the hospital and not the individual doctor. Maybe the doctor was the head/owner of the hospital and he had the power to allow payments in cryptocurrencies.

Anyways, Many congratulations to you on becoming a father.  Smiley

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 05:43:52 PM

~snipe~
I can imagine the joy that flows through your every nerve right now, its such a huge win to have utilise bitcoin in such an eventful 2nd June, 2022. Congratulations to you ad a big thanks to God (Being a Christian) and given by the name of your first seed, I presume your of Muslim origin so, I'll say Allah in your case to have ensured a safe delivery of both mother and child. It's indeed a thing of joy and I celebrate wth you this day.

It's a memorable day indeed for you and young Khaleed,
1st Birth of Khaleed
2nd Safety of mother and child
3rd Payment in bitcoin
4th Creatiom of your very first thread.

So much to be thankful and remember on this particular day, even for young Khaleed too. When he eventually grows up and realise how bitcoin has been part of his first moments on earth. Big ups for you and congrats once more

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 05:46:30 PM

I was thinking the same too as normally we need to pay to the hospital and not the individual doctor. Maybe the doctor was the head/owner of the hospital and he had the power to allow payments in cryptocurrencies.
Yeah OP said the doctor was the owner, but even then usually you still have to go through the normal practices, since especially with medical facilities there's laws about accepting payments, and insurances etc. Obviously, this is a private hospital, and in a different country so I'm not truly familiar with the process. There's also the issue with taxes, and stuff. Since the owner has to pay his workers, taking payment not on the system seems weird.
bitzizzix (OP)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 06:03:41 PM

Yeah OP said the doctor was the owner, but even then usually you still have to go through the normal practices, since especially with medical facilities there's laws about accepting payments, and insurances etc. Obviously, this is a private hospital, and in a different country so I'm not truly familiar with the process. There's also the issue with taxes, and stuff. Since the owner has to pay his workers, taking payment not on the system seems weird.
As I said and I apologize in advance that the Thread that I made is not good and also incomplete because I am in a hurry, and it is not a hospital, like a clinic or midwife practice where there are only one or two assistants.
and it's private property, and also not accepting bitcoin payments this is just a coincidence and he helped me in a confusing situation because I don't have cash and an ATM machine or from a crowd center very far. And most importantly because my wife doesn't want to be away from me even if it's just to an ATM, so I applied for payment using bitcoin after I found out the doctor was involved with bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 06:12:16 PM

Congrats @bitzizzix for your kids and hope he can become success on cryptocurrency at the future because first time you paid for your children birth fee using bitcoin. Did you checked before have ideas paying with bitcoin have announcement or some thing picture where your baby birth hospital accepted with bitcoin or not? But good way when have doctor use symbol of bitcoin and you have faster with asking them could use bitcoin for payment or not, once again Congrats @bitzizzix and your baby name very beautiful.
I like it  Grin Grin

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 06:41:59 PM

Firstly, congratulations on the birth of your first child and I hope it will be the happiest moment of your life.

Second, I really want to know if your country has legalized bitcoin for legal tender or not. If bitcoin is not legal in your country then I strongly advise you not to inform it in front of government officials as it will be considered a violation. This is a payment that you may not expect at first, because doctors usually don't accept payments directly from their clients but to the cashier.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1706

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2022, 06:56:48 PM

The moving story about the bitcoin emergency last night has helped me, last night my wife gave birth to my first child at 02:45 at one of the nearest clinics about 500 meters from my house and at that time I didn't have any cash, which I actually had prepared for ATM birth fees.
because the ATM is far from my place and I immediately took my wife to the clinic and all I thought about was my wife's safety, and at that time I was confused about the delivery fee because I didn't have cash and if I went to the ATM it was very far and also my wife no one to accompany and provide support during childbirth.
and after my wife and first child survived, the doctor took off his robe he wore a t-shirt with a small bitcoin image and spontaneously I asked if the doctor was involved with bitcoin and he said yes. And then I rubbed my chest and I said can I pay all the birth fees in bitcoin and I ended up paying in bitcoin about 0.007 or about $210.

sorry if my words are not good and also incomplete because this is my first experience paying using bitcoin by accident and it doesn't mean the clinic accepts payments using bitcoin but coincidentally the owner and he himself is a doctor and happens to be involved with bitcoin.

and my son's name: Muhammad Alvan Khaleed (male) and born on June 2, 2022 at 02:45.

And it's also my first time to create a Thread because of the unexpected and unforgettable experience

That is indeed a very heartwarming story which reinforces one's beliefs and hopes in not only humanity but also in the future adoption of Bitcoin as the worlds money instead of fiat. Grin

That being said, I think that if the delivery fees were so urgent would they have done the delivery without upfront payment? I hope that is not the case. That would be very cruel towards your wife or any wife, for that matter.

Anyway, I liked your Bitcoin story. Congrats on becoming a parent! Merit to you Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 06:57:16 PM

As I said and I apologize in advance that the Thread that I made is not good and also incomplete because I am in a hurry, and it is not a hospital, like a clinic or midwife practice where there are only one or two assistants.
and it's private property, and also not accepting bitcoin payments this is just a coincidence and he helped me in a confusing situation because I don't have cash and an ATM machine or from a crowd center very far. And most importantly because my wife doesn't want to be away from me even if it's just to an ATM, so I applied for payment using bitcoin after I found out the doctor was involved with bitcoin.
Let's assume you live somewhere in Russia based on your posting history. Is it true that people in Russia today still find it difficult to access ATMs and have to walk a long way from somewhere without ever thinking that they can transfer them directly to other bank accounts? Are people in Russia still better off giving birth to their child in a clinic with only two employees + 1 doctor to treat them than going to the hospital? It seems a little confusing.

But for whatever it is, I congratulate you on the birth of your child.  Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 07:20:57 PM

Congrats @bitzizzix for your kids and hope he can become success on cryptocurrency at the future because first time you paid for your children birth fee using bitcoin. Did you checked before have ideas paying with bitcoin have announcement or some thing picture where your baby birth hospital accepted with bitcoin or not? But good way when have doctor use symbol of bitcoin and you have faster with asking them could use bitcoin for payment or not, once again Congrats @bitzizzix and your baby name very beautiful.
I like it  Grin Grin
For sure there would no sign or symbol but rather these things turns out to be on point or personal which he hadnt expected that the doctor of his wife is accepting something payment like this which i could say its a

good timing or good thing for him yet he could really able to pay up via bitcoin or crypto which is a good call if he was in short of cash he had in pocket.Good thing that the doctor is really willing to accept that kind of
payment. For sure it would really be that become popular for those people who do reside on that place where to know that you could make use of it in terms of payment of the service that it gives.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: