Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Best Bounty & Signature Campaign Managers list on Bitcointalk.  (Read 79 times)
Mr. Panda Pro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

Bounty Management Service https://t.me/PandaD247

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 06:47:38 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2022, 06:29:53 AM by Mr. Panda Pro

Hello All How Are you? Let us all know about Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign Manager today. Today I will only talk about those who have been working with honesty and dedication till now. Each of them has a lot of work experience and a High-Rank account.

They are all the best which is why I am not doing anything in the form of rank so as not to insult each other. I just shared one profile and work experience after another. Please forgive me for any mistakes.

I hope these managers play a very important role for those who own new projects and want to advertise their projects. Below is a brief description of them.👇👇👇

You Can Send DM Him On Telegram: @PedroBrainbossBM

Description:
He is a highly accomplished person. So far he has worked on many projects and the projects are very popular with Bounty Hunters. He is a citizen of Nigeria and is extremely hardworking and skilled. He has changed his style of work a lot compared to the past which has resulted in much better results. He manages both social media and signature camping. And his work style is different from other managers.

Manager name: Hhampuz

You Can Send DM Him On Telegram: @Hhampuz

Description: He has conducted many project camping so far and the type of work is very nice. He basically does all kinds of work alone and has a lot of reputation in signature camping. You can take something good from him if you want.

Manager name: yahoo62278

You Can Send DM Him On Telegram: @yahoo62278

Description: He has worked on many projects in the past and for camping in his signature. He is not currently conducting bounty camping but he can give you good output if you want. He has a lot of experience and work ethic in managing bounty camping. He is a very old and skilled bounty and signature camping manager.

Manager name: Royse777

You Can Send DM Him On Telegram: @Royse777

Description: If you look at the profile you will understand that it has played a very important role for bounty and signature camping. He has always kept the total budget of the camping in his hands while conducting the camping. The main reason for this is that most campaigns do not pay after the end. So its importance and contribution is enough.

Manager name: julerz12

You Can Send DM Him On Telegram: @julerz12

Description: He is now working on many more projects than he used to do. Now he is working on one project after another. The best part about him is that he manages the camping with a total budget in hand. In the last few months he has done a lot of such camping work and distributed all the camping. He is very hardworking and works well.

Manager name: Murat

You Can Send DM Him On Telegram: @Tokensfund

Description: He hasn't done much of a camping job so far, but he has a good member and a good job. He works most of the time without keeping the total camping budget in hand. Even after that he has a lot of reputation and fame. Of course he can be a good manager for your project.

Please Noted: There are many more bounty managers I did not mention here because they have Red Trust and Low Rank account. I only mention those who have High Rank profiles and a lot of work experience. And I have not said anything in a small way to anyone. And I did not mention who is the best, they are all the best.

Image Source: Copied from everyone's announcement Thread.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3693

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2022, 12:57:09 PM

Is this thread for merits? Huh There are many similar topics and therefore creating more of them will be considered as spam.

You also need to modify the fonts, they are misleading and I do not think that you will attract the attention of the reader, modify the design and reorganize the images and their size, and then your topic may be distinguished from other similar topics.

Generally, with all due respect to the members above but you need to give a reasonable assessment to all the managers (price, speed of communication, trust, number of campaigns managed, value, activity, ..etc) and then you can rank them accordingly.
Mr. Panda Pro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

Bounty Management Service https://t.me/PandaD247

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 06:18:00 AM

Is this thread for merits? Huh There are many similar topics and therefore creating more of them will be considered as spam.

You also need to modify the fonts, they are misleading and I do not think that you will attract the attention of the reader, modify the design and reorganize the images and their size, and then your topic may be distinguished from other similar topics.

Generally, with all due respect to the members above but you need to give a reasonable assessment to all the managers (price, speed of communication, trust, number of campaigns managed, value, activity, ..etc) and then you can rank them accordingly.

I basically didn't rank anyone here. Since there used to be a large number of High Rank members conducting bounty camping, at present there are very few High Rank members conducting bounty camping so I have only talked about them. And thank you I'm bringing some more corrections.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: