Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching marketing/promo person for our new project  (Read 134 times)
XGraphC (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 02:59:44 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2022, 05:01:43 PM by XGraphC

Greetings friends,

My team and I are nearly done with our first steps. We are live on the Polygon Blockchain as a nft charity.

The problem is that we are founders, artists, developers.
We have a marketing person in our team, but at the moment she does not have much time.

So we need a new person in our team. We call it PR manager.

Here is a list of the PR Managers responsibilities:

1. Make a marketing and promotion strategy.
2. Prepare and publish all our news.
3. Manage marketing related tasks like bounty campaigns etc.
4. Be responsible for any partnership tasks.
5. Collaborate with other projects.

What do we offer?

1. We offer a stable income, but of course there is a probation period of 2 months. Our success is totally your success. Stable income mean that if we get sales you profits very well.
2. Long-term job with a lot of opportunities.
3. To be proud of what you do by helping others.

We are not looking for 3rd party service. We are looking for a team member who knows what he/she is doing and can produce good results. If you have a clear understanding and you know what to do - just shoot me PM. Tell me about yourself and I will be more than happy to set up an interview if we think that you could be the right person.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2022, 03:20:34 PM

Marketing is a quite complicated and important task for a project. The success of a project depends on Marketing and development. The most important is not to waste Marketing funds which are quite challenging and the most project failed due to wrong marketing. So hope you will choose the right person.

However, I have been working on a couple of projects as a marketing incubator or manager. There is a couple of projects who raised funds successfully with my marketing plan and some project is ongoing. If you feel I can help or you want to see the previous project that I worked on and currently working feel free to DM me on Telegram.

Good Luck.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Techdev

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 03:43:22 PM

Hit me up on Telegram: https://t.me/Marshyr
Zapitrinantopik

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2022, 03:49:31 AM

Greetings friends,

My team and I are nearly done with our first steps. We are live on the Polygon Blockchain as a nft charity.

The problem is that we are founders, artists, developers.
We have a marketing person in our team, but at the moment she does not have much time.

So we need a new person in our team. We call it PR manager.

Here is a list of the PR Managers responsibilities:

1. Make a marketing and promotion strategy.
2. Prepare and publish all our news.
3. Manage marketing related tasks like bounty campaigns etc.
4. Be responsible for any partnership tasks.
5. Collaborate with other projects.

What do we offer?

1. We offer a stable income, but of course there is a probation period of 2 months. Our success is totally your success. Stable income mean that if we get sales you profits very well.
2. Long-term job with a lot of opportunities.
3. To be proud of what you do by helping others.

We are not looking for 3rd party service. We are looking for a team member who knows what he/she is doing and can produce good results. If you have a clear understanding and you know what to do - just shoot me PM. Tell me about yourself and I will be more than happy to set up an interview if we think that you could be the right person.

my telegram@zapitrinantopik
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 01:13:27 PM

Knock me on telegram
@Sarah_benazir pp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: