Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 250$ Loan (Visa prefered)  (Read 134 times)
mithrillde (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 01:25:48 PM

Hello all, need 250$ loan to pay for rent. Slightly delayed salary due to the war. Repayment: 140$ 12-14.06, 150$ 06.07-08.07
As collateral i can provide: League of Legends accounts (Several is Master League on EUW with alot of skins/stuff) / Steam acc / Any other online stuff.
Also i have 2300 dogecoins that i can send as collateral (but i understand that is ~170$ is not enough), tho dogecoins + some accounts should be ok i guess. Or anything you need (maybe u are league of legends fun, i got my own boosting/account service in past *I have a good reputation and topics in many specialized forums*)  Cool

Important: Paying to a Visa card is the only way to send money to Ukraine with a minimum commission. So Visa would be great. Or Western Union/Moneygramm if possible to my ID's

I will be the first to provide accounts and throw off dogecoins to the trusted lender. Thanks
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 03:28:50 PM

Hello all, need 250$ loan to pay for rent. Slightly delayed salary due to the war. Repayment: 140$ 12-14.06, 150$ 06.07-08.07
As collateral i can provide: League of Legends accounts (Several is Master League on EUW with alot of skins/stuff) / Steam acc / Any other online stuff.
Also i have 2300 dogecoins that i can send as collateral (but i understand that is ~170$ is not enough), tho dogecoins + some accounts should be ok i guess. Or anything you need (maybe u are league of legends fun, i got my own boosting/account service in past *I have a good reputation and topics in many specialized forums*)  Cool

Important: Paying to a Visa card is the only way to send money to Ukraine with a minimum commission. So Visa would be great. Or Western Union/Moneygramm if possible to my ID's

I will be the first to provide accounts and throw off dogecoins to the trusted lender. Thanks

Your whole post is full of red flags, plus your so-called "collateral", is worthless here. Better lock your topic and look elsewhere, before it's too late.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███