Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never own a whole Bitcoin and that's okay  (Read 751 times)
tread93

Activity: 1144
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 04:26:44 AM

I signed up on this forum in 2014 with minimal knowledge of cryptocurrencies and a restricted ability to comprehend their concept. Being a young teenager, you'll understand. On top of that, I had no way of acquiring it myself. Thus, I missed the opportunity to buy at ridiculously low prices (compared to today's). I gave up shortly after and reappeared on the forum in 2017 for about a year or two at most, abandoning it again and kicking some great opportunities once again.

I've seen an increasing trend over the past few months, mostly from newer BTT users striving to acquire as much Bitcoin as possible as soon as possible. Some even claim to sell their jewelry or other personal belongings in an attempt to acquire more capital to use towards a Bitcoin purchase. Other newbies claim that they found wallets filled with Bitcoin in the early stages, in an attempt to impress others, while a few days ago they'd be asking how to sign up on Binance or whatever. It's unclear whether any of these stories are true, but that's not the point.

The majority of us missed the boat when Bitcoin was cheap, and now acquiring a whole coin isn't affordable anymore. The average wage in Greece is approximately €800 (about €10,000 per year), while Bitcoin's price is at $27,500 as we speak (about €25,000), which means that I will need 2.5 years to acquire the requested amount of money, in the condition of not spending a single Euro, without taking into account any price increases. Thus, purchasing a whole coin would effectively require up to 6 or even 7 years for the average person in Greece.

I currently have less than 0.20 BTC, which is still a semi-decent amount for myself, the majority of which are from signature campaigns (huge thanks to Cryptobrainboss and Hampuzz for having me in their campaigns), and I'm totally okay with the idea of never owning a single Bitcoin; it's not the end of the world. So far, I'm earning an important side income through it, while spending time on the forum is like a hobby of mine now. This is what matters most to me.

To summarize, my point is that many of us won't become rich or earn a great deal of money through Bitcoin, but that's okay; money isn't the greatest goal in life. We missed the early stages, but that doesn't mean that we don't have a chance in the future. There's no need to regret anything, coming from someone who was here during the first years and missed the boat. It's completely unnecessary to stress over how to acquire more and go above and beyond by selling stuff or exceeding the budget you can afford. Stick to what you can afford to spend and stick to that plan; don't go to extreme measures; and remember, there are no guarantees in investments.

Oh geeze do I feel this post. Hang in there fam. This is a real toughie. I can personally say that I dropped the ball in owning 250 Bitcoins I had the chance to acquire in 2010 for $20. One day you CAN own one who BITCOIN. Shoot, you can own 100 BITCOIN! You limit yourself in the belief in yourself to change your circumstances, don't underestimate yourself! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 05:18:01 AM

To summarize, my point is that many of us won't become rich or earn a great deal of money through Bitcoin, but that's okay; money isn't the greatest goal in life. We missed the early stages, but that doesn't mean that we don't have a chance in the future. There's no need to regret anything, coming from someone who was here during the first years and missed the boat. It's completely unnecessary to stress over how to acquire more and go above and beyond by selling stuff or exceeding the budget you can afford. Stick to what you can afford to spend and stick to that plan; don't go to extreme measures; and remember, there are no guarantees in investments.

I never expected to be very rich from Bitcoin, I enjoy every moment in this forum because it has become my hobby, I can even say this forum is my second home. I've seen a lot of impatient people in their lives (especially members on this forum who got banned), so they do negative things to get rich quickly even though they never get it at all.

I'm also still very grateful to have my little investment in the form of Bitcoin that I got from a signature campaign, for daily needs, I have a small business in the real world that can support me so I don't have to sell the bitcoins that I get. The point is that right now there are many opportunities and there is no need to rush, just focus and be patient with what you are good at and comfortable with.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 11:59:45 PM

I never expected to be very rich from Bitcoin, I enjoy every moment in this forum because it has become my hobby, I can even say this forum is my second home. I've seen a lot of impatient people in their lives (especially members on this forum who got banned), so they do negative things to get rich quickly even though they never get it at all.

I'm also still very grateful to have my little investment in the form of Bitcoin that I got from a signature campaign, for daily needs, I have a small business in the real world that can support me so I don't have to sell the bitcoins that I get. The point is that right now there are many opportunities and there is no need to rush, just focus and be patient with what you are good at and comfortable with.

Not owning an entire Bitcoin is the statistical reality for the vast majority of crypto owners Wink It is not possible given that there are only 21 million and a lot of those Bitcoin is held by single hands already. The ownership isn't as centralized anymore as it was claimed to be, but as Bitcoin gets more and more adopted globally I think the unit of account that will be more relevant is probably going to be mBTC instead of BTC. For as long as you can still get your hands on an entire BTC, go for it! Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 954

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 04:34:58 PM

Not owning an entire Bitcoin is the statistical reality for the vast majority of crypto owners Wink It is not possible given that there are only 21 million and a lot of those Bitcoin is held by single hands already. The ownership isn't as centralized anymore as it was claimed to be, but as Bitcoin gets more and more adopted globally I think the unit of account that will be more relevant is probably going to be mBTC instead of BTC. For as long as you can still get your hands on an entire BTC, go for it! Wink
For many countries, the price of one bitcoin now seems too high, and it can take many years to buy it, if you save some part of each salary for buying it. But so far, the 1 bitcoin goal seems to be quite achievable for and I think it's a good goal to try to achieve.

If the trend continues in the future and there are more people who want to own bitcoin, then this will contribute to the growth of its price, since demand always leads to an increase in the price. So while its price is still not that high at the moment, you can try to buy as much as possible so that in the future it will bring good profit.
Becassine

Activity: 1834
Merit: 780

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 05:41:21 PM

I wonder what percentage of people don't even know bitcoin exists... Maybe one day a single bitcoin will represent a real fortune ... I've seen bitcoin go up to $800 and I thought it was very expensive... Instead of investing in bitcoin, I loaned money that I lost. Other people have bought a lot of stuff with bitcoins bought at 10 cents, sold them at 3 dollars, and were very happy to have made a profit. There are so many stories about bitcoin. By the way, I'm still looking for a site, in English, where people were telling their bitcoin stories.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀