Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adsense now has a token?  (Read 149 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 05:21:52 PM

I was looking into new coins that get listed on coinmarketcap today and I saw that AdSense now has a native token, AdSense is a marketing agency for those who don't know, get paid for clicks strategy but I couldn't even imagine that it's legit, the website link is adsensetoken.com, the thing is I don't think it is legit.

Another attempt to use the name of a well-known trademark for selfish purposes. All such attempts are exclusively scams, It should be remembered that if such a well-known campaign really decides to issue its coin, then everyone will know about it, since all influential mass media will write about it, because it will really be the No. 1 event for the crypto community.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 05:23:24 PM

Let's not talk about this shitcoin that uses the same Google Adsense name to trick people into thinking it was the real deal from Google anymore. Why would Google Adsense make a token to pay your earnings as token instead of real cash? That sounds isn't good for Adsense partners and publishers as they are subject to a token that may be volatilized from the crypto market. Of all, I only know Odysee, an online video streaming and sharing platform that is similar to YouTube but pays in LBRY for video uploaders/content creators and even they struggle as their platform is new, lack of users and content creators.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 01:44:47 PM

I was looking into new coins that get listed on coinmarketcap today and I saw that AdSense now has a native token, AdSense is a marketing agency for those who don't know, get paid for clicks strategy but I couldn't even imagine that it's legit, the website link is adsensetoken.com, the thing is I don't think it is legit.
Your senses is already telling you the truth and as you can see many comments here tells that this coin is not related to the original company but it's just another meme coin. I only wonder why it suddenly pop out. Is there an issue going on or news about the company called adsense? Because, that is usually the basis of the meme coins.

If ever this concept came to life, adsense users are now going to be paid with a crypto and not in the form of paypal or any other old payments that they have been using for a long time but that's better. Time will come that every old company will try something that is innovative. We are on the future already and cryptos are the future of money.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 02:28:24 PM

Be careful with projects named after famous names (companies, brands or famous people), mainly fake names that scammers want to mislead newbies in the market. If a traditional company wants to enter the crypto market and issue its own coin, they will always have an announcement on their social media pages, so double check before making an investment decision. Fake projects like this are common so be careful not to get scammed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:49:11 PM

IMO, I believe this is normal, and not surprising because Adsense is just one of many platforms that have been adopting the tokenization ideas if ever it was the authentic one, then thats a good development for that said marketing agency, however, please observe precaution every time you look for a particular company token in CMC because some of the listed information in CMC is not always reliable so the burden is on our side to check and confirm it.   
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 04:34:20 PM

For sure scam, they have nothing mentioned on their official releases neither they mention the same on social medias. It’s more or less perfect planning to scam people in the name of Adsense. That’s one of the business model these create a fake project in the name of famous business that exists since long.  I think similar was the case with many credit card companies in the past and many investors were scammed, no action was taken because there were no trails and big brands did not cared about the scam. So this is pretty much the same.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 08:45:15 PM

Another attempt to use the name of a well-known trademark for selfish purposes. All such attempts are exclusively scams, It should be remembered that if such a well-known campaign really decides to issue its coin, then everyone will know about it, since all influential mass media will write about it, because it will really be the No. 1 event for the crypto community.
It is in fact that simple, if Google was indeed behind such a coin we will never hear the end of it as the community would be incredibly enthusiastic about it, the mainstream media will talk also nonstop about it and maybe even politicians will give attention to the announcement, but since nothing like that has happened and the token looks incredibly shady then we can safely conclude that it is a scam and anyone that dares to invest in it will lose their money.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 06:13:35 PM

For sure scam, they have nothing mentioned on their official releases neither they mention the same on social medias. It’s more or less perfect planning to scam people in the name of Adsense. That’s one of the business model these create a fake project in the name of famous business that exists since long.  I think similar was the case with many credit card companies in the past and many investors were scammed, no action was taken because there were no trails and big brands did not cared about the scam. So this is pretty much the same.
But while it is very obvious for us this is a scam I wonder how many people will just look at the name of this project and think of it as a legitimate investment and put their money there.

After all the amount of due diligence people actually do before investing in anything is incredibly low, it is only after they get scammed they decide to make any kind of research, but by the time they decide to do this it is too late and there is nothing they can do to recover their money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mosharafhh

Activity: 956
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 06:16:17 PM

Its looking a scam project did you research about it welly and dont click on any phissy website before you know this well otherwise you can lose your valuable data from your device.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: