Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Quality Do-Follow 🔗Back Links🔗 from Authority Blog 🚀  (Read 139 times)
Dripstoil (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 04:49:03 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2022, 06:36:41 PM by Dripstoil

I'm accepting few links to my high authority blog. Just few, not more than 10 highly related link back to help you boost your SEO profile.

Price: $200 $150 per link. Valid only for today and tomorrow.

I'm accepting links from Crypto, Defi, Finance, etc. You don't need to write guest articles, I'll insert your link into existing related article.

Contact me via DM or email: ronb02236 @gmail.com

Feel free to post your comments and inquire below. I'm online to answer every of your questions.
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 01:48:36 PM

Still accepting links. Message me
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 02:12:15 PM

The best way to boost your search engine ranking is to get high quality organic backlink from a respectable site.

I've offering limited opportunity to get a link from my top ranking blog. Only 10 links. Contact me now
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2022, 09:11:41 AM

Two gone. Eight to go.

Remember I'm not accepting more than ten links. Contact me now with your link and anchor texts.

Peace
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2022, 09:24:35 PM

Grab this offer before it's gone
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 09:19:45 AM

I'm accepting links from Crypto, Defi, Finance, etc. You don't need to write guest articles, I'll insert your link into existing related article.

Can you post an example of what it would look like? Some examples of a page and article where you will insert a backlink.
I'm not sure that any link can be added to any article without compromising the concept of the text itself.
Also, some statistics on your blog traffic would be useful for eventual decision-making.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 09:53:20 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2022, 10:10:25 AM by Dripstoil

Can you post an example of what it would look like? Some examples of a page and article where you will insert a backlink.
I'm not sure that any link can be added to any article without compromising the concept of the text itself.
Also, some statistics on your blog traffic would be useful for eventual decision-making.

Thank you for your interest in my ads.
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 09:56:16 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2022, 10:35:22 AM by Dripstoil

To add a link on existing article, the link destination must be closely related to the existing article. If there's no anchor text that matches the link, I'll edit a paragraph in a way that won't compromise the over all context to match the link.

If there's no matching anchor text and edit is not possible,  a new article would be written with the link in mind.

If you are serious about jumping on my link back deal, you need to DM or email me to see and evaluate the host site.

About the Site

Total Unique monthly visits: 230.6k
Bounce rate: 54%

Thanks.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 10:22:59 AM

Please, comment only on what you're sure of  Grin
Thanks.

I guess vice versa. it is not necessary to comment further on what is clear and what I am sure of, but where there are doubts, right?  Wink

About the Site

Total Unique Visits: 230.6k

Thanks.

in what period are these impressions and whether it is organic traffic or paid promotion?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 12:41:13 PM

About the Site

Total Unique Visits: 230.6k

Thanks.

in what period are these impressions and whether it is organic traffic or paid promotion?

Like I said in my previous reply, send email to me if you're a serious candidate. You'll get the site and do your due diligence before acquiring your link back. Other than that, I'm not interested in a back and forth with tire kickers.
Dripstoil (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2022, 06:37:23 PM

Up and still valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: