Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making 2000$/day by trading crypto with Asian countries?  (Read 44 times)
Aha4593 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 06:15:32 AM

Hello.
I'm a new user and I'm kinda familiar to cryptocurrencies. Recently my cousin's wallet got blocked and he got arrested because he owed someone some money and since his wallet was blocked he couldn't pay him.
He claimed that he had 600000$ in his wallet and he made that money in a few months! He was making 2000$ per day.
He said he was trading cryptocurrencies (probably buying them for people and getting a wage for that) with some specific Asian countries.
Unfortunately he didn't give much detail. So now I'm here to ask, is that even possible?
If yes, how exactly?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dhrugtest

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 07:21:23 AM

Lol don't let that device you trading static is very intresting if you had profit but before going into it you have to risk the money you can lose on it because market fails sometimes but it depend on who introduced you it to you properly they do got WhatsApp group or Telegram group for a signal to trade on, to me trading it's cool if you see the right plug 🔌
Aha4593 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 05:33:52 PM

Lol don't let that device you trading static is very intresting if you had profit but before going into it you have to risk the money you can lose on it because market fails sometimes but it depend on who introduced you it to you properly they do got WhatsApp group or Telegram group for a signal to trade on, to me trading it's cool if you see the right plug 🔌
Well i actually didn't mean that. From what i heard he did something illegal. I'm just wondering what exactly he did. He claimed to be something like a broker.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: