Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to binance if found guilty  (Read 207 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 03:30:25 PM

The SEC again raises the question, as in the case of ripple, whether BNB is a security coin. Rather, he already considers this coin a security and, on this basis, makes claims against its leaders about the illegal cashing of securities for a large amount.
BNB is practically a slightly modified copy of ethereum, which the same SEC did not recognize as a security. It is not clear to me then how BNB can become a security.
I also believe that nothing serious can happen to BNB. At most Binance officials will pay a decent fine. After all, there are no complaints about BNB itself. But while an investigation is underway within the SEC itself, it remains to be seen whether the case will go to court.
It seems the SEC is always looking for an excuse to investigate a crypto project when it is already popular, which has happened in several projects. We hope BNB gets through this well and that no problems will arise once the SEC investigation ends. And hopefully, this won't have any effect on the BNB price and won't plunge to rock bottom as the support for this project and the token is still strong.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 06:34:35 PM

A new case will begin just like how XRP battled with SEC for a few years, I am sure that Binance exchange will win on the long run because SEC isn't as rich as Binance, so its clear Binance will win and I guess that's why XRP was able to win against SEC too.
The SEC is the most powerful organization in the financial world. Nobody wins against her in court. Ripple will lose in court and Binance will lose. It is only possible to negotiate with the SEC and pay heavy fines. There will be no other option for the development of events.
I do not think that SEC really matters that much if you do not care about the USA though. Like lets assume that you are a company that deals in Bahamas, or Malta, or whatever gray area that you would like to work in, and that means you are going to end up with being further away from the reaches of SEC in that case because they can't legally do anything. Sure they could punish you, give you a penalty fee, or whatever they want, but if you do not want to work within USA, then you can ignore it and move on.

There are a lot of people like that in the world and a lot of corporations as well. SEC "wins" in the court, but the result always doesn't come.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 06:48:31 PM

The SEC again raises the question, as in the case of ripple, whether BNB is a security coin. Rather, he already considers this coin a security and, on this basis, makes claims against its leaders about the illegal cashing of securities for a large amount.
BNB is practically a slightly modified copy of ethereum, which the same SEC did not recognize as a security. It is not clear to me then how BNB can become a security.
I also believe that nothing serious can happen to BNB. At most Binance officials will pay a decent fine. After all, there are no complaints about BNB itself. But while an investigation is underway within the SEC itself, it remains to be seen whether the case will go to court.
It seems the SEC is always looking for an excuse to investigate a crypto project when it is already popular, which has happened in several projects. We hope BNB gets through this well and that no problems will arise once the SEC investigation ends. And hopefully, this won't have any effect on the BNB price and won't plunge to rock bottom as the support for this project and the token is still strong.

The BNB coin had already fallen to around 270 price mark when the news bout SEC investigating Binance broke out. Even though they hover around 280-290 right now, I said it is still pretty bearish, won't be rock bottom as you said but... I think everyone should reduce the amount of BNB they're holding right now just to be safe. If it falls again since bearish or bad news about the SEC investigation, you can buy it back.
MAAManda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 711

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2022, 07:16:58 PM

What do you think will happen if SEC finds Binance exchange to be guilty in their ongoing investigation? Do you think this will create panic in crypto space or will just affect the price of the BNB coin for some while?....

I'm not sure Binance did anything wrong, so later the SEC can't find anything there. Apart from that, issues like this have become commonplace for Binance. The reason is, before this problem arose, Binance had faced regulatory problems in the UK and Canada. FYI, one of the world's major media outlets, namely Reuters, is also interfering in Binance's current affairs. They reported that the Binance exchange was involved in a money laundering case carried out by the North Korean organization Lazarus.

However, if it turns out that Binance is found guilty in this matter. I'm sure there will be chaos in the crypto space, the trend will be negative and the price of BNB itself will drop drastically just like what the SEC did to LBRY.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 02:35:41 PM

The BNB coin had already fallen to around 270 price mark when the news bout SEC investigating Binance broke out. Even though they hover around 280-290 right now, I said it is still pretty bearish, won't be rock bottom as you said but... I think everyone should reduce the amount of BNB they're holding right now just to be safe. If it falls again since bearish or bad news about the SEC investigation, you can buy it back.
I think I kind of agree with your advice on this one, because in a judicial system of this nature, things tend to go unpredictable at times, periods like this and cases associated with fraud are never an easy one to come out from uncut, though nothing is completely impossible since it’s Binance we are talking about – the large exchange market there is.

But to be on a safer side, the volume of BNB coins accumulated by a person in Binance, at this point should be reduced, because it’s likely that the price of the coin will be affected slightly by any negative outcome or verdict that doesn’t favor Binance.

Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 05:32:27 PM

This better don't go against binance because if it does, it will dump bnb like the luna case. This is a big challenge going on for the CEO. I'm sure with this heat, the twitter deal with Elon musk will take the backstage for now because an African and Nigerian proverb says you don't chase rat when your house is on fire.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1734

To the moon

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 05:50:12 PM

...But to be on a safer side, the volume of BNB coins accumulated by a person in Binance, at this point should be reduced, because it’s likely that the price of the coin will be affected slightly by any negative outcome or verdict that doesn’t favor Binance.

Now we clearly see the reason for the decline in the BNB price in a bearish trend. Now it is very difficult to determine how much this decrease depends on the SEC's decision, since the price of all coins, not just BNB, is decreasing. That's when the market turns to growth, and the price of BNB continues to decline, then it will be possible to talk about the impact of the SEC investigation on the price of the coin.

BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1568
Merit: 702

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 05:57:19 PM

What do you think will happen if SEC finds Binance exchange to be guilty in their ongoing investigation? Do you think this will create panic in crypto space or will just affect the price of the BNB coin for some while?....
Well if binance is found guilt, same thing that happens to company that are found guilty of this types of things would definitely happen to them. Well I don’t know how badly this would affect BNB but I am sure it would receive a good chunk, and also credibility, many people would drop their bar of believe on binance which isn’t going to be good for the company, in general it won’t be a good thing for binance.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 06:57:44 PM

There would be stress for sure but things won’t be on short notice. First SEC will audit binance briefly and then put up notices to binance office and then they can have chance to improve their services. Or on the other hand to pay the penalties if things are out of hand. They won’t be closing down the binance immediately since there are KYC verified users whose funds will be in the possession of binance. They will also have to recover or return it to the genuine users since it’s their money ideally. Hope so this never happens though.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: