Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:22:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't sell your precious BTC to the whales!  (Read 1485 times)
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 03:24:28 PM

We've been here before, you are just making the whales richer, selling your precious BTC for pennies (crappy fiat). The storm will pass, hodl, or try to accumulate even more BTC, it's a great time to buy for cheap. We will make it this time too. Even if BTC goes down to $15,000 nothing is forever. Remember $20,000 down to $3,000? Been through that storm too. Remember, 1 BTC = 1 BTC. To the Moon!

Indeed, BTC has already proved many times that after each major drop in its price, it then grew even more. However, some BTC holders are frightened by this situation on the market and this is a normal process, since there will always be those who lose and those who gain more, unfortunately everyone cannot be in the black in the market. But be that as it may, the situation is forcing many to make a choice right now and those who stand up will probably get more. For me personally, this situation with the fall in the price of BTC once again showed that you need to have several assets, as well as cash, because who knows what will happen tomorrow or in a week, and I don’t really want to lose everything.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 04:29:16 PM

if a old time holder who bought at say $10k is now afraid and wanting to sell at $20k thinking he missed the chance to sell at $70k and thinks he wont see $70k again this year. let him sell at $20k

the buyer of that coin wont treat it as the old timers $10k purchase price but the new buyers $20k purchase price.

meaning less people with coin below $20k purchase price and more people with coin over $20k.
thus bringing more support for people who refuse to sell at a loss where that break even/loss point average is more supported and stronger above $20k than last month

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 05:11:15 PM

It seems to me that now selling bitcoins is generally the wrong decision. Considering that this is an investment and many can make good money on it - why do it?
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 05:23:50 PM

This may be the ideal one to think. But sometimes, we don't know what will happen to us. not everyone is a holder or long-term investor. SO, we cannot be sure enough that we will not sell our BTC. Sometimes, we need money to cash out also r take profits. But yes,  1BTC=1BTC
Well if you put your whole live savings in a single basket in bitcoin then that's the problem.
You will never get a place where you could just living your life during these hard times of bitcoin market crashes ... and comeback later whenever the crash turned into an unstoppable bullish.

Get your backup money now and keep the rest of it in bitcoin , that's one or another way to have a wealthy life in the future through the bitcoin firtune!

Let's just choose to understand them because we have our own situation and bucket to carry, we may make some mistakes down the road whether if it's the hard way or the easy way, but we will always learn from it and acquire some experience through it.

The thing is, time won't go back and our lapses won't be restored, if we sell our precious BTC now then it's on us and we might going to regret if we are seeing skyrocketing prices if the market starts to recover. We never know, this might be the lowest this year. So if we can, buy now while it's cheap and don't be stressed out because this is only temporary.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 05:49:31 PM

This drop in the price of  Bitcoin is favoring only those are investing in the business. These are people that can hold Bitcoin for a very long time hoping that the price would one day go up. But there are so many businesses that rely on Bitcoin for business transactions. These companies own bitcoin because it serves as a legal tender to buy goods and services both internally and internationally. Most of these business might not be able to survive this drop in price. These business would be forced to sell their Bitcoin because of fear that it might still drop because the effect would be more terrible on them.     

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 06:19:46 PM

We've been here before, you are just making the whales richer, selling your precious BTC for pennies (crappy fiat). The storm will pass, hodl, or try to accumulate even more BTC, it's a great time to buy for cheap. We will make it this time too. Even if BTC goes down to $15,000 nothing is forever. Remember $20,000 down to $3,000? Been through that storm too. Remember, 1 BTC = 1 BTC. To the Moon!

You are definately right that we have been here before. Actually, this is the third time it's come around. Now, we can't be sure that things will rebound from this cycle, there are no certains in life, but all indicators are that this is just a normal lifecycle.

justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 08:24:39 PM

Although I know all this, it's nice to read this particular text and many others in this thread. I myself wasn't that smart in times when BTC went from $20k to $3k. I thought it could go to $200-$300 or something, and I cashed out a lot at $3k+. I mean, I needed the money, it wasn't like cashing out and then keeping a pile of USD in the closet, no, I really needed the money back then, but, idk, maybe I'd better borrow the money and paid back when BTC was $60+?
It is understandable, there are a lot of people who didn't know how bitcoin could recover during that period, plus it was only the second time we had a big fall, first was from 1.4k to 100-150 range, and the second came when it was 20k to 3k range, and the first one didn't had many people, so majority of the crypto had their first big crash in 2017, but we are in 2022 right now and we know that it could recover and how it does.

So right now, it is a bit harder for people to think that it will never recover, there are people who sell even today, that think it will recover, but they just want to sell now and buy cheaper later on, so there are more people who know it will recover.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 08:35:03 PM

Although I know all this, it's nice to read this particular text and many others in this thread. I myself wasn't that smart in times when BTC went from $20k to $3k. I thought it could go to $200-$300 or something, and I cashed out a lot at $3k+. I mean, I needed the money, it wasn't like cashing out and then keeping a pile of USD in the closet, no, I really needed the money back then, but, idk, maybe I'd better borrow the money and paid back when BTC was $60+?
No, you are smart because why you are here? You are one of the earliest people to get involved in btc, that is the time where people only care for its technology and not about its price. I think you just panic that time seeing the price feel from 20k down to 3k causing you to not think properly. You could have done a better idea but that was too late to realize it but anyway don't let the same thing happen again.

Right now, the situation seems to repeat where the price is heavily dumping. I bet you are now much calmer this time and I hope that you don't need money urgently. If yes then you can start buying btc's now. Just left something just in case the price fell more.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 08:52:03 PM

It is understandable, there are a lot of people who didn't know how bitcoin could recover during that period, plus it was only the second time we had a big fall, first was from 1.4k to 100-150 range, and the second came when it was 20k to 3k range, and the first one didn't had many people, so majority of the crypto had their first big crash in 2017, but we are in 2022 right now and we know that it could recover and how it does.

So right now, it is a bit harder for people to think that it will never recover, there are people who sell even today, that think it will recover, but they just want to sell now and buy cheaper later on, so there are more people who know it will recover.
For those who do lack knowledge and awareness on past market events then they are the main ones who do panic sell and freaks out whenever they do see the market declines unlike into those people
who had been aware into those past events where they had already presume or anticipate about recovery which is something true and could really happen.The main question is on when it would happen?
Dont mind about recovery first but rather minding about on not to sell but rather accumulate as much as you good.These prices are indeed low or bargain where chances or situations or events
like this doesnt really come often with those high percentage drops.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Issa56

Activity: 1414
Merit: 913

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 09:10:56 PM

Am still suprise whenever I see people panic and sell their bitcon, we all know that bitcoin will definitely bounce back so why panicking and selling at lost, the current bear market gives everybody opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold the once they are having already. The only people I believe they should even panic are the newbies that have not witnessed bear market before, but if you have witnessed bear market I believe you shouldn't panic and to the newbies my advice for everyone is not to sell you coin at lost, hold and definitely it will bounce back and you will smile later just hold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 09:24:21 PM

What we see now is just a reflection in the past, and that the crypto market history just keeps repeating itself. So there's no need to get panic and get threatened with this market crash, as everything won't always stay below but certainly recovers after some time. Instead, we should be even smarter facing all of these as this is not the first time to happen, and that whatever happened in the past will always give us lessons on how to face the present and future more wisely and brave. Not only in the crypto market, as this is also applies in our real life's situations.
shavebob77

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 09:48:05 PM

It's like people never learn,even dough the values are different now (which create more fear among folks)it still bitcoin,the good news is that the bear is crystal clear,buying is clearly a good option now imo...aiming for a minimum of 5x gains from now on into the next year.
Wakate

Activity: 1022
Merit: 526

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 10:42:53 PM

The whales had been trying all possible best to buy out Bitcoin which is the reason why they keep shaking the price of Bitcoin so that the weak will sell it out and they can have all our holding to themselves. The dip will only take some times before it is over so it's necessary to wait for the summer season so we can smile again. So many investors had been asking questions of whether to sell or hold but since the market is already down, holding will be a good option now.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 01:15:48 AM

Exactly. Only a fool will sell Bitcoin when it's going down in terms of Fiat. The latter is going to collapse anyway, so it's best to hold on tight to your BTC until the dust settles. Those who've been a long time in crypto land, know this is only temporary as prices usually bounce to even higher levels than before. In a "hyperbitcoinized" world, you'd be paying for goods and services using Bitcoin directly without ever having to worry about its value relative to Fiat. Of course, this will only happen if most governments ditch Fiat in favor of Bitcoin.

With El Salvador, the Central African Republic, and now Brazil favoring Bitcoin as legal tender, it should only be a matter of time before "hyperbitcoinization" becomes a reality. If you hold your BTC up to that point, then you will become filthy rich. Who knows what the future holds for BTC? Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 05:13:44 AM

We have been here before that is correct, but there are many newbies and even some members which have been around for only one or two years which have never experimented something like this, so while you are giving the correct advice at the same time I do not think the majority of them are going to listen to it, they will panic and they will sell their coins, even if we know they are selling their coins to the whales they will keep doing so as they simply do not have what it is necessary to hold their coins under the current circumstances.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 06:32:42 AM

On the other hand, those whales have huge appetites and it is unknown when they will have their bags filled fully. They have been doing since, probably, December 2021 ? Isnt it to long to count price decline as "whales are accumulating as much as possible"? Because they understand they cant get every single Bitcoin on the market. I dont believe this drop is somehow connected with whales, this is just another financial crisis or temporary complicated financial situation on the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 07:45:00 AM

Selling Bitcoin at this troubling time doesn't only make the whales richer but it gives them more power. If whales accumulate more Bitcoin because of this panic sell they may have the power to manipulate the price of Bitcoin in future. Just as the natural whale have the capacity to cause a storm because of it's size, feeding these Bitcoin whales would make them grow fat thereby increasing or improving thier ability to cause a shock or wave in the Bitcoin market. These whales can be used by anti-bitcoin forces to manipulate the market. I know it is not easy especially for businesses and individuals that rely on Bitcoin for transactions but the best decision every Bitcoin lover should make is to hold their coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 03:09:36 PM

It seems to me that now selling bitcoins is generally the wrong decision. Considering that this is an investment and many can make good money on it - why do it?
This actually depends. We don't know how many folks have been holding since $3k and bought it there and even passed the ATH still holding it.

So if there's an urgency that they have to sell at the current price now and it's the reason for them to be in a better situation by doing it. Then we can say that it's not a wrong decision.

But if you've bought those bitcoins at a higher rate and then you're about to sell now, then that's the obvious wrong decision. Not everyone who holds now have bought the peak.

Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 04:44:38 PM

I totally agree with you, and seeing all the new threads and messages popping up on the forum suggesting to sell because we'll go down to $1k-5k-10k it may means we are getting closer to the bottom. But anyway it's not the first time, it won't be the last, just be smart.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 05:12:22 PM

I totally agree with you, and seeing all the new threads and messages popping up on the forum suggesting to sell because we'll go down to $1k-5k-10k it may means we are getting closer to the bottom. But anyway it's not the first time, it won't be the last, just be smart.
The whales started to act by spreading a lot of analysis saying that bitcoin will continue to fall to its lowest, but should we believe all the analyzes made by them for spread panic?
I don't think so, nowadays many investors or novice traders are smart enough so it's hard for them to believe what the pope is saying right now, indeed bitcoin is currently in a pretty bad phase due to the decisions taken by the FED, but that doesn't mean the situation now  this is the end of bitcoin, Bitcoin has strong fundamentals and so far the price often gets turbulent in the market but is not bitcoin bounce back?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: