Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottom is almost in  (Read 231 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2022, 10:34:59 AM

Right now, $ 20,000-$ 20,500 is the major support. It is the level to watch.
It is likely that BTC will trade within the range over the next few weeks before moving to the next level.

If the strong support will get hit for sure we will see another slide because many traders are now watching on what will happen to the market, many right now are at fear and monitor if the market will drop more lower to  $19k or downwards. I just hope this is the dip what we are speculating and we can see bitcoin to recover back again since if there's no  major price recovery will happen in next couple of months maybe we can feel another long bear market season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 11:03:56 AM

Right now, $ 20,000-$ 20,500 is the major support. It is the level to watch.
It is likely that BTC will trade within the range over the next few weeks before moving to the next level.

this is what I am praying also that the price will not go under 15k like what I read in other thread created recently and also the value of Bitcoin is in strong 20k above support .
and like what the title says , the bottom is almost in so with that we can expect growing movement in the next following weeks or at least in the start of 3rd quarter.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 04:16:57 AM

Well for me, I think the bottom is the last all time high in 2017 and I don't think that we can go lower than that. But we all know that most of the time our prediction is wrong so we will see. It hasn't go as low as $19k but we almost hit it.  But now at $22k? seems  some recovery till the end of the week. It's the same effect as the Luna debacle, went below $30k, then have a good bounce back. So maybe $25k-$26k could be the highest price and should be the next target if every goes positive till next week. I'm giving a full week so see how it goes.

As others say, $20,000 is the new $5,000. We will see if $20,000 will hold strong. If it doesn't, it shouldn't come as a surprise anymore to everyone of us. Everybody must have already been bracing for any eventualities in this bear season.

With regards to small recoveries, I'm afraid many of them are simply traps. I'm not seeing much hope in them at this moment. It seems that in every two steps higher of the price, there are 6 steps lower that follow.

In the past when the bear market happened bitcoin price fell but never fell below the old ATH and bitcoin ATH 2018 was $20k. If this happens, it will be the first time in the history of the market and we need to prepare ourselves for bad things to come. I also believe that with this slight uptick, bitcoin could return to $25k in the coming days and then possibly drop again. There has not been a positive signal for bitcoin to break out of the downtrend.

Well that's what we said that it will not go on a 7-8 red candles, but we did actually. And if I'm not mistaken, it's 9 or 10 red weekly candles (correct me If I'm wrong).

So there are a lot that is happening around that we haven't seen in the past. So the trend might change or worst this year.

Hopefully $25,000 will be reach, that's the next barrier that we have to break.

Yes, 9 weekly red candles to be exact, this has never happened before. Today bitcoin continues to drop to the $20k level after failing to rally to the $25k price as expected, most likely between here and the end of the week will find a turning point in BTC recovery.

My prediction bitcoin will not break 20k resistance anytime soon, will sideway for a while then continue to fall. so we should prepare worst case scenario for this moment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 06:59:19 AM

It is clear that we have dropped way too much, this new recent dip made it even worse, and I do not think that we have the money to make it go down even further. Not saying that it can't happen, but it is to going to be that easy to make it happen neither. 20k is a good resistance that will take a long long time and a lot of money to break it.

The thing is, people are a lot more willing to sell their bitcoin for cash, that is something they do not care about and do not feel any worries, but when it is fiat that they use to buy crypto that becomes abit more difficult to do for some reason. So, even 20k could be broken and even 10k could be broken, but I doubt that it would be an easy situation. So all in all, I am guessing that it is going to be hard for everyone.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: