Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for Traditional Banks to cooperate with Crypto  (Read 501 times)
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1328

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 06:19:38 PM

I am sure that in the future many countries will realize that crypto is indeed important for human life and will provide support for crypto.
If in the future many countries have legalized crypto, of course traditional banks will be given permission by the government to cooperate
with crypto.

Hate it or not, I firmly believe that governments will gradually accept crypto as it is the future of finance. They can't ignore it forever if they don't want to become obsolete compared to the rest of the world but there will certainly be strict regulations attached to the approval of cryptocurrencies. Banking and cryptocurrencies grow side by side, no one threatens the other and no one replaces the other. certainly so.
Now that more people are investing and even more businesses are adopting Bitcoin, I don't think the government and banks won't support crypto in the future. I'm sure that there's a big possibility that they will allow and permit it or even cooperate with it especially when they see the number of people that believe in it. Since they can't control the number of crypto investors, they won't have any choice in the future but to support it.
Not just more people investing in bitcoin, but a growing user base. The more users there are, the stronger the cryptocommunity. The time when governments and banks could ignore bitcoin is long gone. Now they can no longer pretend that bitcoin doesn't exist and in the future there will come a moment when governments and banks will have to reckon with bitcoin. I don't know in what form this will be implemented and legalized, but I assume that no one will will not refuse. I am sure that those countries that later begin to recognize bitcoin will begin to lag behind others. In the case of banks, they have no other choice but to adapt to the new reality and start supporting bitcoin, otherwise they will simply become useless.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███