Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:15:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Several Phases of the Bitcoin Bear Market  (Read 359 times)
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 03:22:39 PM

People repeat what they did in the past and the market psychological cycle is repeated too.

https://medium.com/@KayodeOla/here-are-the-14-stages-of-the-psychology-of-a-market-cycle-from-beginning-to-end-66a832a0aa06

Cycle can be big like four year cycle but it can be small within each rise and fall wave. If you zoom in then zoom out, you can see past cycles from price to psychology. It is harder to predict what will be next, harder than look back past price and say it worked according to market psychological cycle.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 06:40:43 PM

the crypto market is no different from other markets, it's just that it has high volatility, so speculators will prefer to invest in the crypto market considering it will be easier to get a lot of profit. when the market is bearish as it is today, don't let us regret in the future for not taking advantage of the opportunity to buy. what are we afraid of when investing in bitcoin, eth or bnb, I don't think it contains a big risk
Why not take a big risk? Isn't every big profit always balanced with the risk that everyone must understand?
Because without understanding the risks and only thinking about profits, regret can happen to them when market conditions decline and have to wait to get a return through an increase in the market. Especially if you say the crypto market is no different from other markets, which means you also have to read the opportunities by understanding everything that has happened in the market unexpectedly.
That's what I always say, there is a bigger risk in the crypto world but that also means that there is a bigger reward most of the time as well. Yes it could go from 68k to under 20k and that is the risk you are taking when you are facing bear market, but it could go from under 5k to over 65k as well which we had from 2020 to 2021 as well if you check from lowest to highest prices.

This is why we take the risk, we are not really dealing with anything that is serious right now because it's not volatile and it's around 20k a bit lower or higher but it's around there, but when the volatility hits it's going to be 100k and that's when people will realize why we are taking such a big risk.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 01:53:32 AM

People repeat what they did in the past and the market psychological cycle is repeated too.

https://medium.com/@KayodeOla/here-are-the-14-stages-of-the-psychology-of-a-market-cycle-from-beginning-to-end-66a832a0aa06

Cycle can be big like four year cycle but it can be small within each rise and fall wave. If you zoom in then zoom out, you can see past cycles from price to psychology. It is harder to predict what will be next, harder than look back past price and say it worked according to market psychological cycle.

Yes, and for us who have witnessed the bear market in 2018 after enjoying a very great year prior to that, it's really hard to imagine these waves of bear market. But I guess we all have matured during our crypto journey and we are again in a similar cycle.

So personally, I will just have to go with the flow and then accumulate. I will not panic similar to 2018 because I have felt and seen it already. But this time, I've learn that this is the right time to save and buy bitcoin because they are cheap and we just have to wait for the next bull cycle.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x