Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $13,000 is quite possible this week  (Read 750 times)
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2022, 09:47:02 PM

It's possible also Bitcoin's current movement is unpredictable. I have seen on a Telegram group where people saying someone from NASDAQ predicts Bitcoin's bottom will be $13K. Although I don't believe it, but it's possible. Because everything is possible in crypto. But my personal opinion is the bottom would be $15K for Bitcoin and we can expect corrections from that points.
I hope Bitcoin will stand at the +20k level so we can see it raising again soon. I am worried a price under this level will make the resurrection of Bitcoin harder, I mean, it will take months or even years to see it getting back to +30-40k which is very upsetting for most people who bought above these levels. I believe many panicked and sold their savings. Personally I will keep it whatever it will cost in this short / medium term!
There's nothing wrong if it drops at $15k soon since that is the best time to buyback/reinvest before holding until the next bull market. But $15k is just too much I think maybe it will stay there then goes back to pump back again back to $20k+ since that is how volatile the market. But it's just too fast to think that the bottom would start this year or this month although the results showing that it is indeed going there.

That would be the nicer thing to happen for those investors which already secure their profits at high price and if the price of bitcoin would really go to $15k which I also think to much for sure many whales will do buy back because this is much cheaper reached compare to the ATH acquired before. So maybe this will be the valid grounds for investors to accumulate because they see this as golden stage to gain for another round again.
$15k doesn't make a sense for me. I am pretty sure all whales had Bitcoin bought at 2017 ATH or later. We are talking about 5 years period. How many whale was sleeping since? That's quite long period. Driving the price down that way is surely the role of panic selling and new whales entering the game to profit from the short fluctuations of the price.
Although I won't be bothered by the whatever bitcoin price will be next but I hope we stay over the $20k barrier. It is a psychological one imo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niceli

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 10:20:40 PM

Honestly 20k didn't made sense to me neither, but it happened. So I am not entirely sure what the bottom is anymore, anything could happen. It feels like the bottom is endless but we gotta remember that the upside is endless as well. Think about it this way, if someone told you that they dug a 100 meter hole, thats impressive, if it is 1km down thats insane, if it is 10km down (which I do not know if its possible) thats unreal. But when we are talking about going up, its not just meters or kilometers, we get light from 7 LIGHT YEARS away, so thats 7 billion years ago reaching to us just yet, so imagine how further away that is. Hence, it can go down as much as it wants to, but I believe that the end game is limitless, bitcoin could go up to ANY price.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 10:26:52 PM

I know this is going to sound a little daft, but this might the last chance we have of getting Bitcoin for this cheap. Obviously, no guarantee, but even if it isn't the cheapest it'll ever be, I do believe that in the long term you won't be seeing these sorts of prices, so might as well accumulate some if you believe in Bitcoin. Don't wait for the absolute bottom, as you'll likely miss it.

For anyone panicking about what the bottom might be, and what the long term outlook is, I'd encourage you to take a look at the fundamentals of Bitcoin, rather than its current price. Its current price isn't going to influence the long term price too much. We're already seeing stubborn people like me, who won't be selling whatever the price hits. Which means, even when the economy is crashing down, we believe Bitcoin will bounce back.

Plus, I'm by no means in the select few there. There's plenty of people with this attitude. That's quite telling, and almost a little special, since any other investment doesn't have that belief. Even when you support your favourite team, you can lose faith when trailing. Bitcoin has done a good job of convincing a certain amount of people, to keep it reliable.

I'm not as concerned about people losing faith as I used to be. Especially, when it comes to merchant confidence. Although, I do think we'll see the most merchant adoption when Bitcoin proves to be a more stable currency, which we're a bit off right now.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 10:33:38 PM

In my opinion, $13K is quite possible this week for Bitcoin. But whales are confuse for dumping more because they know Bitcoin has more value and it is undervalue around $13k. So more dumping means draining their bags so quickly. People are really hungry for Bitcoin in new inflationary era.
You really think it's that easy to break through the historical support and resistance levels?

How many weeks did it take to break through the $30K-$28K region?

It's also said that Bitcoin has never broken below an all-time high of the previous cycles. Now, there is always a first time for anything, but don't expect bitcoin to break through the historical level ($20K)on a first attempt. As you can see, right now it's holding.

$13K looks far away right now, but it's not impossible to reach but certainly not this week.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 11:18:59 PM

In my opinion, $13K is quite possible this week for Bitcoin. But whales are confuse for dumping more because they know Bitcoin has more value and it is undervalue around $13k. So more dumping means draining their bags so quickly. People are really hungry for Bitcoin in new inflationary era.
^ Though the BTC price is unpredictable I definitely disagree with you.
That is too much for me and I think the BTC price won't even drop below $20k. If the BTC price will break the resistance level of below $20k there will probably be a chance it will drop further but $13k is still too much for me.
However, anything could have happened but I am still hoping the BTC price will not drop like to the ground. I know one of these days BTC price will recover.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 11:25:10 PM

You really think it's that easy to break through the historical support and resistance levels?

How many weeks did it take to break through the $30K-$28K region?

It's also said that Bitcoin has never broken below an all-time high of the previous cycles. Now, there is always a first time for anything, but don't expect bitcoin to break through the historical level ($20K)on a first attempt. As you can see, right now it's holding.

$13K looks far away right now, but it's not impossible to reach but certainly not this week.
Yes, understanding how the market behaved breaking down to the price of $28k will make you understand $13k isn't anything near. Most of the users are in panic and the same can be used as a way by the whales, but a drop to such a bottom reaching below the previous ATH of the 2017-18 market seems to take time.

Rather than the reality of the market, majority of the user minds were filled with bearish market move. This can possibly create a negative market impact than moving on the positive side.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1229

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2022, 11:26:03 PM

^ Though the BTC price is unpredictable I definitely disagree with you.
That is too much for me and I think the BTC price won't even drop below $20k. If the BTC price will break the resistance level of below $20k there will probably be a chance it will drop further but $13k is still too much for me.
However, anything could have happened but I am still hoping the BTC price will not drop like to the ground. I know one of these days BTC price will recover.

Even if chance is slim but there is a possibilities that we will go down to that figures especially if the heavy support will be break one by one and selling pressure will be so heavy. But hopefully we will not come to that point and major supports will came to lift back bitcoin to its huge price level so that we will not left shock by events since for sure many people will lost their money especially those people who hold for more longer period of time because they think bitcoin will bounce back again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 11:31:43 PM

That is very possible for bitcoin as there’s no way that bitcoin will recover instantly. So most likely, it will fall further even below $10k the least possible. And the good thing is people will love it more as they have more opportunities to buy a lot of bitcoin with its cheapest price. So I guess everything is possible this week as long as the bearish market continues.

savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 03:16:56 PM

A lot of people also see a buying opportunity. It always works both ways, and it always feels like Bitcoin's price is heavily manipulated.
Of course the price will always be manipulated. The reality is that we are in a market where it takes a while before people could make a decision, not that it is impossible to make quick trades but most of the people do not do that, most people take a while between each move. This means that we are giving manipulators time to arrange and organize a move, they could literally trade all together at the same time, while pumping some news about how good or bad it is doing.

This will result with people who are waiting to make their next move, see these moves before they take action, and change their approach accordingly. To prevent it, you need to be putting either years between your actions, or minutes, anything in between is at risk.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 03:24:28 PM

That is very possible for bitcoin as there’s no way that bitcoin will recover instantly. So most likely, it will fall further even below $10k the least possible. And the good thing is people will love it more as they have more opportunities to buy a lot of bitcoin with its cheapest price. So I guess everything is possible this week as long as the bearish market continues.
But we don't know how far bitcoin will fall and now only $20,000 as the base price can still be maintained, honestly I've placed several entries in the current price but when the price is lower then it should be ready to hold more bitcoins I think the lowest price will definitely be solved below again, but with the modal must be prepared to add to it.
But I'm not sure the whales will continue to throw them out, they'll keep them and buy when we're in a panic, so trust me with the current lows it will be the last one and it won't be far away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 04:12:38 PM

I don’t think so that Bitcoins will go so much down.
It might go till 18k USD at minimum. But won’t fall below it.
Yes all have known the true values of Bitcoins. So everyone waiting for people to sell their Bitcoins, so that they can buy in comparatively lower price.
We all are waiting for Bitcoins to rise, so as soon as Bitcoins reach it’s lower price, it will rise again.
So we need to just wait and watch and have patience.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 05:27:05 PM

I think it will go lower than that since the bear market wants to f*ck investors and holders so whales and exchanges definitely going to have funds to kill long accordingly to that price mark. Just like how we were back a few weeks ago wouldn't really foreseen BTC come to 20k price mark.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 09:06:51 PM

Yes all have known the true values of Bitcoins. So everyone waiting for people to sell their Bitcoins, so that they can buy in comparatively lower price.
Why not? To drop to $13k isn't impossible, mate. We are just in the first year of the bearish season, there is still 2023-2024. And don't forget that there will be a lot of negative news/issues about Bitcoin and crypto during the bearish season. I believe the Bitcoin price will be pushed to drop below $15k. I don't make my own prediction about this, there are many experienced investors/traders who have the same feelings about the lowest price of BTC in this bearish season to be lower than $15k (probably $10k-$15k). However, it isn't a sign that BTC is no longer having a good value. This drop is needed to trigger the next big pump in the upcoming bullrun in 2024-2025.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 10:23:47 PM

We all are waiting for Bitcoins to rise, so as soon as Bitcoins reach it’s lower price, it will rise again.
So we need to just wait and watch and have patience.

I hope you're right, because I can't imagine if Bitcoin dropped to $13k it would make many investors panic. Hopefully the Bitcoin support price is
strong enough to keep Bitcoin from falling to $13k, therefore I always suggest to continue to buy Bitcoin regularly in the current bear market
situation, so that more people buy Bitcoin should make the price of Bitcoin go up. So far, the Bitcoin price movement is quite stable above
the $20k price, hopefully next week there will be good news about Bitcoin, so it can make the price of Bitcoin at least rise again above the $25k price.

Then most people are waiting to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price, but even now it can be said that the price of Bitcoin is very cheap and there is also
a possibility that Bitcoin will recover in the near future, so don't be regret if we miss buying Bitcoin at the current price. I think we should not
just wait patiently when the Bitcoin price has fallen this far, we need to help make the Bitcoin price recover by buying Bitcoin again now according
to our respective financial capabilities.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 11:12:30 PM

Market trades are like trying to hold a snake, it will double back on you and bite you.  When you let go it will do as it wishes anyway and resume its course from beyond your position.   Price action isnt often going to continue in simple straight lines across days and weeks because it would be entirely simple to benefit.   Price levels test boundaries before moving in the path of least resistance but usually it has find a lack of sellers or buyers before that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 11:59:35 PM

$13k is something very low to be reached in a week's time. Think of the price point around $30k. It took time and it maintained the maximum possible chances to resist the downward movement moving within $28k to $30k. After a long it started to drop and within a couple of days it marked the $20k point. Same as that happened around the $30k it takes time, if the market is to fall lower than the present price.

fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 07:32:39 AM

Every time I see the numbers 20k, 15k, 13k, I don't believe in that bitcoin price. But now bitcoin is already worth almost 19k and it only needs to drop 30% to reach 13k. I guess it's not as fantastic as it looked a month ago. Now we just have to hope the price doesn't fall even lower. Surprisingly, altcoins are not reacting much to bitcoin's continued fall right now.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Darooghe (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 09:56:50 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2022, 10:23:24 AM by Darooghe

Read the below news:

https://cryptonews.com/news/celsius-tops-up-more-collateral-avoid-loan-liquidation-faces-eth-squeeze.htm

Whales are really hungry for major liquidation levels. The falling around $15000 is inevitable. We will have a SHORT-TIME shadow, so Get a short position now with good leverage and set up your take profits on $16852.

You will thank me later.

Liquidation updates on $14000. You can see on below link:

https://oasis.app/25977#Overview

So you can set you takes profits on $14K and make easy money.

Don't forget, Whales and Market manipulation agents looking for Liquidation of Celsius platform. So we will see that level, and even we see lower around $6k. I was in the market for a long time and I can tell you this bearish season is different from pervious ones. Get short positions.
And Don't forget this is my personal analysis. It may be debunked sooner or later, I personally have a short position with TP around $13,600 and SL around $28,000. I got this position around $23,000.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1151

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 11:09:40 AM

Every time I see the numbers 20k, 15k, 13k, I don't believe in that bitcoin price. But now bitcoin is already worth almost 19k and it only needs to drop 30% to reach 13k. I guess it's not as fantastic as it looked a month ago. Now we just have to hope the price doesn't fall even lower. Surprisingly, altcoins are not reacting much to bitcoin's continued fall right now.
Bitcoin is looking for a bottom, we're really seeing a strong push for it and today frantic traders have swayed the price where the low in the last 24 hours was $18.7K based on cmc. Obviously there are two directions that are always possible, but at the moment bearishness is heard throughout the space and that has raised concerns.

The market cap of bitcoin has dropped and is currently at $369,572,716,314, this of course won't be able to convince anything about the possibility of $13K but we are aware that $13K is always possible. But you don't have to wait for a deeper dip just to find the right time to buy, maximize the opportunity now and do DCA.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1307

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 11:41:07 AM

Bitcoin is looking for a bottom, we're really seeing a strong push for it and today frantic traders have swayed the price where the low in the last 24 hours was $18.7K based on cmc. Obviously there are two directions that are always possible, but at the moment bearishness is heard throughout the space and that has raised concerns.

The market cap of bitcoin has dropped and is currently at $369,572,716,314, this of course won't be able to convince anything about the possibility of $13K but we are aware that $13K is always possible. But you don't have to wait for a deeper dip just to find the right time to buy, maximize the opportunity now and do DCA.
The discussion of value must always be the most talked topic about bitcoin, especially when the price rises or falls sharply, as it is now.

Seeing the dynamics of price changes, we can safely expect a fall to $13k. The fact is that now it is precisely decadent moods and such an outcome of events that can't be ruled out.

Should buy now? I have no idea. The price is falling too fast and therefore there is a chance to wait for a lower price for bitcoin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██