Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very important to do our research: Avalanche [AVAX] is a capped asset  (Read 147 times)
Master of Shitcoins (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 11:18:40 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2022, 04:46:23 PM by Master of Shitcoins

People have been confused and some people did a very bad research about Avalanche because some people claimed Avalanche is not a capped asset. But it is not true, because Avalanche is a capped asset.
It can be seen in Avalanche’s whitepaper.

Avalanche is capped at 720M Coins.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/avalanche

Avalanche is a really scarce coin and it is also a deflationary Coin because transaction fees are burned. Yes, transaction fees are really burned:

Burned transactions fees are available on Avalanche but not on Bitcoin, so Avalanche is even more scarce.
People always need to do some basic research and here’s a great example of good research because researching if a project is capped and if yes, at how much coins a project is capped and if transaction fees are burned, is very important to research.

A very detailed guide how scare Avalanche is can be researched here: Why Avalanche (AVAX) has the potential to be an incredible store of value: https://medium.com/avalanche-hub/why-avalanche-avax-has-the-potential-to-be-an-incredible-store-of-value-8ef6e68cbb60
Doing our research here is a big step to finding out important information about Altcoins.

Let's tame all shitcoins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hetadrop

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 11:41:41 PM

Research about a cap of a coin must be our most important education.

If a coins is not capped, it will lose value pretty fast over time.

A good example of a capped coin is Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is capped at 21,000,000 coins.
A bad example of a uncapped coin is Polakdot, because Polkadot is not capped at all.

Avalanche is also a good coin.
CryptoATM

Activity: 368
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 06:52:28 AM

You have a point @Hetadrop but few projects are big with unlimited supply and they are doing fine, don't get me wrong as I also prefer coins with max supply and yes its good to avoid those with unlimited max supply I am just stating the fact that few coins still became successful with uncapped max supply.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 08:51:30 AM
Merited by Master of Shitcoins (1)

Thats what the fud circulating around. But I helped in my own way how to counter those fud. Cause from the beginning avax already set a capped token supply of 720m which will never change forever. This was clarify by professor Emin by those who misguided about the tokenomics of it. Ive been an early investors of avax, and knowing this details should been pass to a lot of new investors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
S3300

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 11:11:50 AM

I pray this avax goes way down than present price because I need just few of this coin in my wallet for future sake, it will be too bad if you don't have this coin in your wallet because its one of the most strongest alts out there and I am sure that it will survive any bear market thrown at it, this is better than solana and matic.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 12:26:52 PM

People have been confused and some people did a very bad research about Avalanche because some people claimed Avalanche is not a capped asset. But it is not true, because Avalanche is a capped asset.
It can be seen in Avalanche’s whitepaper:

Avalanche is definitely an interesting project and i am thinking about investing a small amount into that project now that all coins have lost so much value in the last few weeks. I had a relatively small amount of Waves that i sold a few weeks ago when they were at around 50 USD so i now have a bunch of USDN lying around in my WavesDex that are waiting to be reinvested. The big problem is that USDN is also not really a stable coin it seems, because at the moment it's value is at around 0,94 USD and i just don't wanna lose 6% by just converting USDN to USDT or USDC. Once i can swap my USDN to a reasonable price then i will buy some Avalanche i think.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 12:31:10 PM

I have never seen a shill post about a coin that is in top 20. I mean half of what you said are already know, and the other half are data that is shown in charts so to make it clearer and understandable.

But, why would you need this? Like what is the point of it? DO you want confirmation? I mean it is 16th in the ranks last I checked, which means that it is already liked by many people, thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people like it and that is why they bought it, maybe over a million who knows the real number. So, I think you do not have to shill it here, it's like.. one of the most known coins out there and have a great product anyway.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Master of Shitcoins (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 06:51:11 PM

I have never seen a shill post about a coin that is in top 20. I mean half of what you said are already know, and the other half are data that is shown in charts so to make it clearer and understandable.

But, why would you need this? Like what is the point of it? DO you want confirmation? I mean it is 16th in the ranks last I checked, which means that it is already liked by many people, thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people like it and that is why they bought it, maybe over a million who knows the real number. So, I think you do not have to shill it here, it's like.. one of the most known coins out there and have a great product anyway.
Some people really have confused it, bro!
Some people have said Avalanche is NOT capped! It's crazy but some people have said it. Doing research seems to be very diffucult for some people because I agree to you, it's very easy to know and to search.
But some people said, Avalanche is not capped.
So I wrote my text and when someone uses Google Search, he will find my article and see it: Avalanche is a capped coin!

It's always about education, bro!

It can be seen in Avalanche’s whitepaper:
Once i can swap my USDN to a reasonable price then i will buy some Avalanche i think.
Yes, prices haven been lowering massively in recent times and it's a good opportunity for buy right now. Maybe prices can even go down lower, we don't know.
I also hope, your stablecoin will be stable again, to avoid some loss of your funds, bro.

It was from some days ago, maybe it has stabilized again right now?
It's very hard times for DeFi, we all know and it will be a test for all crypto currencies.

I pray this avax goes way down than present price because I need just few of this coin in my wallet for future sake, it will be too bad if you don't have this coin in your wallet because its one of the most strongest alts out there and I am sure that it will survive any bear market thrown at it, this is better than solana and matic.
I 100% agree here, it's in addition to Bitcoin and ETH a very strong coin to have in our wallet.

Hetadrop

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 01:24:05 AM

You have a point @Hetadrop but few projects are big with unlimited supply and they are doing fine, don't get me wrong as I also prefer coins with max supply and yes its good to avoid those with unlimited max supply I am just stating the fact that few coins still became successful with uncapped max supply.
Keep in mind, bro:
A total cap of coins migh not matter yet very much but a capped supply will matter very much long term.

When times goes by, a very scarce coin will grow in value, while an inflational coin will lose in value constantly. And people will abandon inflational coins step by step and only select capped coins. It will be huge difference.
FengShuii

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 12:10:08 AM

Every good coin need to be really a good coin because for buy, it's an important aspect for a coins to show how it is increasing in value and giving an argument for it.
A total limit of all coins is most important for a good coin!
Master of Shitcoins (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 04:17:39 PM

A total limit of all coins is most important for a good coin!
You are right, I agree to you.
Because take Bitcoin as an example!
Bitcoin is only so extremely succesfull because people like to keep Bitcoin. It's called HODL.

And why people like to keep BTC?
Because BTC is a very good store of value.

And why BTC is a good store of value?
Because it's a scarce and capped asset, it's limited to 21 000 000 Bitcoins.  Smiley
Bitcoin can't be inflated. 1 BTC = 1 BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: