Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto winter setting in.. and how long will it last  (Read 533 times)
markvin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 12:04:59 PM

It is not just the people you named who are basically saying altcoins are useless. We all know it and we all have been saying that altcoins are useless. They have no future and the "Greater-Fool theory" is describing the situation in altcoin market very well.

But none of it has anything to do with bitcoin and what it is or isn't going to do in the future.

How long will this market correction will continue and where will this stop.. and where will Bitcoin stabalize
It depends on what market you are talking about.
Since you use the term "crypto" then I have to say what is happening in the altcoin market is not a correction it is a dump and it didn't start recently to stop, it started in 2018 and has been ongoing.

What we have in bitcoin is also not a correction, it is a crash and since it is not a logical market behavior it is not possible to predict when it will stop.
I belive BTC is coming back very soon. Be patient guys
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flyingjack123 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 07:04:20 PM

It is not just the people you named who are basically saying altcoins are useless. We all know it and we all have been saying that altcoins are useless. They have no future and the "Greater-Fool theory" is describing the situation in altcoin market very well.

But none of it has anything to do with bitcoin and what it is or isn't going to do in the future.

How long will this market correction will continue and where will this stop.. and where will Bitcoin stabalize
It depends on what market you are talking about.
Since you use the term "crypto" then I have to say what is happening in the altcoin market is not a correction it is a dump and it didn't start recently to stop, it started in 2018 and has been ongoing.

What we have in bitcoin is also not a correction, it is a crash and since it is not a logical market behavior it is not possible to predict when it will stop.
I belive BTC is coming back very soon. Be patient guys

I am feeling that with global markets crashing bitcoin will also show the similar trends but somewhere down the line the path of markets and bitcoin will diverge and bitcoin will show greater rebound.

Thankyou for inputs
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2022, 05:21:06 AM

Many countries are in economic crisis now. Prices of commodities keep rising so for me it will continue until next year then bull cycle will begin again by 2024 where bitcoin halving will also happen. That is long enough to accumulate crypto to prepare for the next bull run. This is the perfect time where many people can be a millionaire on the next cycle if they start accumulating. I don't think we've hit the bottom price of this dip for bitcoin but stabilizing at the current price will be good as it's near at the ATH of 2017.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 06:59:11 AM

This issue is complicated since usually a crypto winter lasts between a year, more or maybe less, at this point nothing is certain we can only speculate since it is not possible to accurately study the movements of the markets, only that it be at short term. This is not something that is being seen for the first time, this has already been presented on some occasions, it was presented in 2018 and 2008 (analysts believe that it was stronger)… The only thing we can do at the moment is wait because, as I already said, It is not something that is happening for the first time and if we have already come out on top on those occasions, this will not be the meaning.

The crypto winter in the cryptocurrency market has been going on for the eighth month. Indeed, no one knows how long it will last. At the same time, one cannot conclude that it will last at least one year, because this was the case before. This market very often surprises us in terms of price. It is quite probable that already this autumn the price fall and stagnation may be replaced by the same sharp growth. Those who do not have the funds to buy now more potential cryptocurrency will be forced to expect price growth in this market.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 07:26:42 AM

Crypto market won't stabilize until the other markets stabilize along with it. This could take years due to the Ukrainian war combined with the post-COVID lockdown spending that never really stopped until the end of 2022.

I don't see this as a bad thing. Gives you an opportunity to purchase cheaper coins. Most coins, certainly Bitcoin, will survive the market correction. There isn't a reason why BTC wouldn't rebound once the global economy picks up again. Some of the shitcoins that are currently done for will remain done for, though.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 08:14:25 AM

I am feeling that with global markets crashing bitcoin will also show the similar trends but somewhere down the line the path of markets and bitcoin will diverge and bitcoin will show greater rebound.

Thankyou for inputs
Maybe, for now, bitcoin is falling, and we had seen it when the price dropped drastically in the last few days or weeks. That doesn't mean that the market will stay that way because the price of bitcoin is bound to bounce up and bounce back up again. At that time, people would not have thought that bitcoin could come back so quickly, especially for people who were late buying bitcoin at the lowest price a few days ago. But we don't know how long the market will be like this and can only hope it will all change soon.
Retiicle

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 04:05:37 AM

Hard to say anything. According to analysts, crypto winters typically begin when the price of Bitcoin falls precipitously from an all-time high. And this could go on to 2-5 years. Binance CEO CZ said, “Crypto winter could last 4 years.”
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: