Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Russia: Replace the destroyed Cities/Structures with Mobile ones  (Read 16 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 09:43:05 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2022, 10:01:57 AM by Ucy

I know it will be a difficult choice to make when presented with the  truth concerning the future of this World & asked to choose between having a permanent or temporary homes/structures in a country or society. The truth is that it's wiser to build/develop structures that can be transported to safe locations in case dangerous & unexpected situations arise in your current environment/location.

I would prefer building cities/towns that are probably modular and can be moved from one place to another with ease, instead of building the rigid/hard-to-move types. I guess it should be the future cities alot "dream" to have in their societies if you consider the fact it will be built to be anti-fragile and able to withstand alot of dangerous situations that will increase in intensity in a dying world of that future.  Fixed/Rigid structures will not be ideal for living in a future World of choas and uncertainties.

Better to develop a place like Mariupol that has a lots of destroyed buildings with Mobile structures that are hard to tell whether they are mobile or fixed/hard-to-move. If war for example breaks out  you can save the humans first, other creatures and then the mobile buildings
This should help you do better than your opponents who are too fixated on rigid artificial structures.

* If you are part of Us, you will understand how to build this perfectly. The design & understanding of this is hidden to rebels but revealed to you. If you build it, make sure those who are part of us benefit first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: