Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Floki inu (Token prediction) - Forecast 2023, 2024, 2025 (Free)  (Read 73 times)
dhru9 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 80

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 03:20:40 AM

Have you been wondering how much  floki inu token  price  will be worth in few years from now? Should I hold or sell my floki token ?
There is a site that give you all the answers.
Coinriders will figure out for you how much floki token  will be worth in the next years and the next 5 days.

Floki token coin price prediction
Coinriders updates prediction every 3 minutes according to smart technical indicators.

Link to prediction:
https://coinriders.com/coin-prediction/floki-inu

=
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 03:26:50 AM

If you like investing in memecoin, why don't you choose doge or shiba which will be safer than anonymous memecoins like this. Investing in memes is inherently risky, and it is even more risky to invest in coins with no reputation. I would choose shiba instead of this floki token.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 04:38:39 AM

I don't have a very high opinion of copycat memecoins like Floki in and also not of those "price predictions".

First of all to be successful floki will need marketing, a good plan and dev team and a favorable overall market. I don't see any of those point fulfilled. Maybe this will change in the future, but I highly doubt it.

Then those predictions. They are normally fed with the data from the past to tell you future prices. Those models are very simplified and do not take into account new innovations or unexpected events which can heavily influence the price in both directions.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 04:46:07 AM

I have never been so appreciative of short-term trending coins as to hold them for a long time. In terms of profits, I don't like to take risks with things like this, but if I like to try my luck and look for future opportunities, thinking it will turn out to be profitable over and over again, I think it's no different than lottery games. If you put in a small amount of money and never look at it, and then wait a few years until a new growth cycle can occur, this is also a way to experiment.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 04:52:43 AM

If you like investing in memecoin, why don't you choose doge or shiba which will be safer than anonymous memecoins like this. Investing in memes is inherently risky, and it is even more risky to invest in coins with no reputation. I would choose shiba instead of this floki token.

I partially agree with you. I think memecoins that entered the market before the bull run and have now dropped over 90% will not have a chance to return to their ATH. Maybe only DOGE will manage to do it someday.
However, when it comes to investing in memecoins, I think now is a very good time to look for projects that have just entered the market and are quietly waiting for a new bull run. I really liked https://twitter.com/PussDAO. I think when the trend changes, that may be another memecoin that will earn x100 or more.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 03:55:23 PM

I think that there shall not need to forecast the meme token caused by the future can be predicted easily if the floki inu will become another dead token in the future. There were bunch of bullshit promises and its supporters were also crazy enough to spread the fake news to create the hype.
Any meme tokens must not be forecasted caused by people know that meme token was not worth as an investment. It's pure to be a gambling token for the guy who like the volatility

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 06:55:10 PM

I'm not interested in meme coins, even if predictions reach the sky. Because a lot of meme coins developed just for a moment. It's just sensational someone made in crypto. Meme coins don't last very well, and shouldn't be a long-term investment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 04:23:16 AM

I partially agree with you. I think memecoins that entered the market before the bull run and have now dropped over 90% will not have a chance to return to their ATH. Maybe only DOGE will manage to do it someday.
However, when it comes to investing in memecoins, I think now is a very good time to look for projects that have just entered the market and are quietly waiting for a new bull run. I really liked https://twitter.com/PussDAO. I think when the trend changes, that may be another memecoin that will earn x100 or more.

I will not invest in any memecoin especially given the current market, potential altcoins are also unable to hold their own during the bear market, so memecoins with no utility and only hype should not be invested. The bear market is not a conducive environment for memecoins to generate hype, you should therefore stay away from them.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2022, 06:14:25 AM

Have you been wondering how much  floki inu token  price  will be worth in few years from now? Should I hold or sell my floki token ?
There is a site that give you all the answers.
Coinriders will figure out for you how much floki token  will be worth in the next years and the next 5 days.

Floki token coin price prediction
Coinriders updates prediction every 3 minutes according to smart technical indicators.

Link to prediction:
https://coinriders.com/coin-prediction/floki-inu

It is hard to predict most of these meme coins because as we know their price movement is not base on any real utility but artificial pump. Perhaps when the bear season is over, the floki inu whales will decide to have some fun with the price who knows.
In addition,  5 years is a long period in crypto and most of alts investors particularly don't have the patience to wait that long for a high reward. There is also a possibility the project no longer active due to unforseen circumstances, you never know.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM